Seaboob's Official Projection Thread

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
you know damn well this thread fucking sucked Freud, find your god dam balls and admit it.

I will fight you bitch

With fists or chix and dixs?

Or just hot chips and shitz?

You are three sheets to the wind. Why you felt the need to spam those shitty faceswap apps again is a mystery you can figure out yourself when you sober the fuck up.

Stop texting me a picture of your ass, what the hell is wrong with you?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
you know damn well this thread fucking sucked Freud, find your god dam balls and admit it.

I will fight you bitch

You are three sheets to the wind. Why you felt the need to spam those shitty faceswap apps again is a mystery you can figure out yourself when you sober the fuck up.

It's 2 in the afternoon on a Sunday here and I've never texted anybody a pic of my arse ever.

However, it's late Saturday night in your location and you're being the sort of arse which suggests excessive alcohol or substance uptake on your part.

Sorry about your penii, bro....

If you stroke it; it might grow....

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I will fight you bitch

It's 2 in the afternoon on a Sunday here and I've never texted anybody a pic of my arse ever.

However, it's late Saturday night in your location and you're being the sort of arse which suggests excessive alcohol or substance uptake on your part.

Sorry about your penii, bro....

If you stroke it; it might grow....

nyuck nyuck nyuck