Seamajor's question thread

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
there. now u can stop derailing threads witb your threadjacking bullshit questions

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Seamajor were do you go for dental work,are there good places in CR or do you have to come back to the states ?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seamajor were do you go for dental work,are there good places in CR or do you have to come back to the states ?

I have a Dentist here. Educated at the UOP dental school in Ca. Best dentist I’ve ever been to. About 1/4 the price. I bet Swamp Goose needs dental work bad? Most Euros do.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I have a Dentist here. Educated at the UOP dental school in Ca. Best dentist I’ve ever been to. About 1/4 the price. I bet Swamp Goose needs dental work bad? Most Euros do.

Lol is that it, lmfao that all you got ? How come you don’t just sink with that big fat gut ? Do you wear armbands to keep it afloat...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
B4-C48-F77-8305-4789-A719-205-D630-E6-C18.jpg

arm bands? I bet you can’t swim

• Agree!
Reactions: X

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I bet you can’t swim, lol neer neer... so what’s your excuse for your backward behaviour? Everyone knows stinky is more than a little slow, your just annoyed I called you out on your hypocrisy.

• Agree!
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
*** You're

As in YOU'RE WELCOME (:
Go steal a spellcheck !

:LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Seamjor .. surely you of all do not put your pants on one leg at a time ..

SURELY !!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Seamjer .. how do you prevent the built in underwear in your swim trunks from turning brownish ??

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
1. Perfect bowel movements.
2. Proper usage of toilet paper.

Do you sport those skids?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

Most of my friends are from Europe ( Italy )and don't have bad teeth and in fact the people with the worse teeth I ever seen are from the Philippines and don't know how people can go around with such rotten teeth and not be in pain - - - - -

PS - Russians in general seem to have bad teeth as well - - - - - -

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

What makes him/her the best dentist you’ve ever been to? Is it because they done good work on that neglected graveyard you call a mouth? Also... Imagine saying most white people have bad teeth bahahahahaaa nobody believes you ffs! Hold this L

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How many times have you had a few knocked out Shamp?

Last edited: