Seamajor's question thread

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Reminded me of a Porcini mushroom
Nothing sadder than replying to a thread about yourself... Do you still masterbate at your age? I don’t think I will you know

why would I lower myself for your level? There re so many gorgeous Latinas here, who love and respect older lively men like myself. Sad so you’ll probably never experience such. Are you best with your left or right hand. Remember to wash first.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Reminded me of a Porcini mushroom
Nothing sadder than replying to a thread about yourself... Do you still masterbate at your age? I don’t think I will you know

why would I lower myself for your level? There re so many gorgeous Latinas here, who love and respect older lively men like myself. Sad so you’ll probably never experience such. Are you best with your left or right hand. Remember to wash first.
P6ltrNy.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is that your dad? Didn’t know your family could afford a a vacuum? Must a borrowed it

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I sorry you’re so envious. What’s it like to be a complete failure?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like Shamps top drawer. I’m more of a fresh coffee, fresh pineapple sort of guy.

OP
OP
Jeannie

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I bet you can’t swim, lol neer neer... so what’s your excuse for your backward behaviour? Everyone knows stinky is more than a little slow, your just annoyed I called you out on your hypocrisy.
lol i heard that pic is 30yrs old

LOOOL