Sean Connery Dead @ 90

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

6nUm5nq.jpg

Sir Sean Connery has died at the age of 90, his family has said.

The Scottish actor was best known for his portrayal of James Bond, being the first to bring the role to the big screen and appearing in seven of the spy thrillers. Sir Sean died overnight in his sleep, while in the Bahamas. It is understood he had been unwell for some time.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Bond.
.James Bond.

.Everyone else was fill ins.
He was Bond.

The Name of the Rose - a real good one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Q

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Malone was not exactly a fill-in, although he probably got tired of being cast as Irish.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i like how he never changed his tune on shlapping women

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I like some actors for the roles they play, personally I don’t give a fuck about their personal life, never into all that celebrity stuff, who they’re married to or shagging, and really don’t want to hear their opinion about stuff...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The first James Bond and still the best. He also had such a huge and varied acting career from the 1950’s all the way up to the 2010’s. For a while he was even elected to the Scottish regional parliament in the UK. I also admire how he gracefully aged, he never got hair transplants or wore a toupee as he got bald in his 70’s and 80’s.

Even when he was in his 70’s and balding he’d still run around with chicks in their 20’s and 30’s because he was a man’s man. They’d throw themselves at him too because he was amovie star even though he was 50 years older than them (it didn’t hurt that he was also filthy rich).