selling my panties

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
m31569584761_1.jpg

No need letting this peaches take over a thread about everybody else, especially when it's twice as entertaining as all the ones about peaches that are already floating around.

friends-please-dont-make-a-scene-me-hollywood-studios-38056189.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
okay, so i posted this in a few places last week. Don't care if I sell any or not rly, but I have 2 full drawers. Worn panties, $40. Email if interested. Yeah, I know. Nothing spectacular. I already had two offers and had made $80 and buyers juss emailed me their addresses. Here I am making some money again right?? i'm naïve and dumb. And all of the resulting chaos was a direct consequence of my stupidity. There's nothing 2 perverted about my CL ad, my FB ad or the one this board so I'm convinced that making money off of disposable creeps is a good thing, like a revenge that buys us king crab legs. These boys need something that I can provide, and i've done this a few times now when we're broke. What harm could they do? so easy 2. Not anymore, anyway.

And then HE messaged me.

I really didn't know. I thought he was on my ignore thingy, juss should never have replied tbh. But I was dumb. And need money. I made a mistake.

This is the first email he sent me Saturday:
BGqrVhn.png

Uhhhhnooo. I don't masturbate, what the hell?? Could u imagine a WOMEN ACTING LIKE SUCH A PREDATOR for ur spermy Fruit of the Looms!? i mean? It just not something I'd ever do, even if i was married. all desires I forcibly repress because it can b addictive. But, then again...............$95. I'm a feminist and proud of it, my little side thing of selling used underwear has never been something I view as a feminist activity. I let Trevor read it all and he laughed. He was the one with the idea 2 put a tiny bit of mayonnaise on it and the perv wouldn't be able 2 tell the difference, not over think it like i do. So I agreed. He sent me his address and I closed out of my browser. He wanted those red VS Pinks I posted here last weekend and I sent them out on Monday morning.

Mistake number one: I used my real name.

I didn't realize there was a market for "female" panties in the plus size of 3X.

Go slam your clit in a van door.

When you say "van door," do you mean the one Martini volunteered to stay in with you, when you were "in between" lodging?

I mean any random one. Just jam that chapped up clam in there and bang away.

You'll feel better.

P.S. But no.....you cant use mine. I'll shoot you if I see you on my lawn.

P.P.S.... Isnt Martini fucking stupid? Lulz. Idiot was all ready to pack his Obama phone and live in my van with me, three kids, two cats and 3 guinea pigs. I told him I would play guitar under the stars in a random Pontiac parking lot lmaooo

Fuck I almost forgot about that hahahaha!!

Unlike you, I don't enjoy pain as my daily affirmation of being alive.

And yet......you show up on messages boards to blather endless boring bullshit about how ass hurt you are over shit no one else cares about.

PS.....I didn't read past this sentence. Basically because your obsession with this topic is not just disturbing....its boring.

You are a gullible fuckwit. Truly. Now go slam your stanky clit in a van door. It's about time you got some action, too.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
okay, so i posted this in a few places last week. Don't care if I sell any or not rly, but I have 2 full drawers. Worn panties, $40. Email if interested. Yeah, I know. Nothing spectacular. I already had two offers and had made $80 and buyers juss emailed me their addresses. Here I am making some money again right?? i'm naïve and dumb. And all of the resulting chaos was a direct consequence of my stupidity. There's nothing 2 perverted about my CL ad, my FB ad or the one this board so I'm convinced that making money off of disposable creeps is a good thing, like a revenge that buys us king crab legs. These boys need something that I can provide, and i've done this a few times now when we're broke. What harm could they do? so easy 2. Not anymore, anyway.

And then HE messaged me.

I really didn't know. I thought he was on my ignore thingy, juss should never have replied tbh. But I was dumb. And need money. I made a mistake.

BGqrVhn.png

Uhhhhnooo. I don't masturbate, what the hell?? Could u imagine a WOMEN ACTING LIKE SUCH A PREDATOR for ur spermy Fruit of the Looms!? i mean? It just not something I'd ever do, even if i was married. all desires I forcibly repress because it can b addictive. But, then again...............$95. I'm a feminist and proud of it, my little side thing of selling used underwear has never been something I view as a feminist activity. I let Trevor read it all and he laughed. He was the one with the idea 2 put a tiny bit of mayonnaise on it and the perv wouldn't be able 2 tell the difference, not over think it like i do. So I agreed. He sent me his address and I closed out of my browser. He wanted those red VS Pinks I posted here last weekend and I sent them out on Monday morning.

I didn't realize there was a market for "female" panties in the plus size of 3X.

When you say "van door," do you mean the one Martini volunteered to stay in with you, when you were "in between" lodging?

You'll feel better.

P.P.S.... Isnt Martini fucking stupid? Lulz. Idiot was all ready to pack his Obama phone and live in my van with me, three kids, two cats and 3 guinea pigs. I told him I would play guitar under the stars in a random Pontiac parking lot lmaooo

And yet......you show up on messages boards to blather endless boring bullshit about how ass hurt you are over shit no one else cares about.

PS.....I didn't read past this sentence. Basically because your obsession with this topic is not just disturbing....its boring.

You are a gullible fuckwit. Truly. Now go slam your stanky clit in a van door. It's about time you got some action, too.

Point being...

After all your verbal vomit, the fact remains you once again outted your ghetto ass self again.

Additionally, it was you jutting your nosey muzzel into one of my comments which wasn't even directed at your pea-brained direction. Now your story is, "I show up on message boards...," and talk about "boring shit." Really? Wasn't it YOU putting out your own personal information out on the forums? Wasn't it YOU that detailed your rocky "relationship" with Martini step-by-step?

The only "guillible fuckwit" out here is anyone believing your never ending lies and blatant contradictions that paint you as a forum lifer because your real life fucking sucks.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

And then HE messaged me.

BGqrVhn.png

You'll feel better.

Point being...

After all your verbal vomit, the fact remains you once again outted your ghetto ass self again.

Additionally, it was you jutting your nosey muzzel into one of my comments which wasn't even directed at your pea-brained direction. Now your story is, "I show up on message boards...," and talk about "boring shit." Really? Wasn't it YOU putting out your own personal information out on the forums? Wasn't it YOU that detailed your rocky "relationship" with Martini step-by-step?

The only "guillible fuckwit" out here is anyone believing your never ending lies and blatant contradictions that paint you as a forum lifer because your real life fucking sucks.

How crusty are your panties @Flynn ?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And then HE messaged me.

BGqrVhn.png

You'll feel better.

Point being...

That's two years worth of discharge.

What a fucking loser.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

And then HE messaged me.

BGqrVhn.png

You'll feel better.

Point being...

That's two years worth of discharge.

What a fucking loser.

I'm the "loser" that "dates men" off the forums? Am I the "loser" that left my home state to meet and try to live with another forum member? Do I go around reminding people that i'm an "ex-smackhead" who is now reformed?

Speaking of "losers."

Ray_Pissed

THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
Banned
I'm the "loser" that "dates men" off the forums? Am I the "loser" that left my home state to meet and try to live with another forum member? Do I go around reminding people that i'm an "ex-smackhead" who is now reformed?

Speaking of "losers."
Are you? Thats good to know. What are you up too this weekend?