selling my panties

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Imagine being so desperate to get a whiff of a female's snatch that you have to resort to paying extortionate prices online to purchase a pair of randomly soiled undies?

Fucks sake, for most normal guys who are in or have at some point been in a relationship with a woman, if you encounter a random pair of worn panties on the bedroom or bathroom floor, the last thing you want to do is sniff them....

I dunno, perhaps that's just me and I'm getting boring in my old age, but can you imagine any females getting nose deep in a pair of dirty boxer shorts? Nah me neither.

I love the smell of fresh pussy

You know, when the girl's just stepped out of the shower

A pair of panties that has been worn the whole day won't smell better than a dirty toilet, though. The same goes for unwashed pussy.

Exactly my man, only deviants get off on stinky underwear.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Imagine being so desperate to get a whiff of a female's snatch that you have to resort to paying extortionate prices online to purchase a pair of randomly soiled undies?

Fucks sake, for most normal guys who are in or have at some point been in a relationship with a woman, if you encounter a random pair of worn panties on the bedroom or bathroom floor, the last thing you want to do is sniff them....

I dunno, perhaps that's just me and I'm getting boring in my old age, but can you imagine any females getting nose deep in a pair of dirty boxer shorts? Nah me neither.

I love the smell of fresh pussy

You know, when the girl's just stepped out of the shower

A pair of panties that has been worn the whole day won't smell better than a dirty toilet, though. The same goes for unwashed pussy.

Didnt we all have this talk at Valhalla?

@Biggie Smiles .....still like it a bit tangy? Lulz

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
okay, so i posted this in a few places last week. Don't care if I sell any or not rly, but I have 2 full drawers. Worn panties, $40. Email if interested. Yeah, I know. Nothing spectacular. I already had two offers and had made $80 and buyers juss emailed me their addresses. Here I am making some money again right?? i'm naïve and dumb. And all of the resulting chaos was a direct consequence of my stupidity. There's nothing 2 perverted about my CL ad, my FB ad or the one this board so I'm convinced that making money off of disposable creeps is a good thing, like a revenge that buys us king crab legs. These boys need something that I can provide, and i've done this a few times now when we're broke. What harm could they do? so easy 2. Not anymore, anyway.

And then HE messaged me.

I really didn't know. I thought he was on my ignore thingy, juss should never have replied tbh. But I was dumb. And need money. I made a mistake.

This is the first email he sent me Saturday:
BGqrVhn.png

Uhhhhnooo. I don't masturbate, what the hell?? Could u imagine a WOMEN ACTING LIKE SUCH A PREDATOR for ur spermy Fruit of the Looms!? i mean? It just not something I'd ever do, even if i was married. all desires I forcibly repress because it can b addictive. But, then again...............$95. I'm a feminist and proud of it, my little side thing of selling used underwear has never been something I view as a feminist activity. I let Trevor read it all and he laughed. He was the one with the idea 2 put a tiny bit of mayonnaise on it and the perv wouldn't be able 2 tell the difference, not over think it like i do. So I agreed. He sent me his address and I closed out of my browser. He wanted those red VS Pinks I posted here last weekend and I sent them out on Monday morning.

Mistake number one: I used my real name.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Cant you just start making soap or something?

You are not getting any revenge. These perverts dont feel a thing besides enabled to be perverts. You are inviting scumbags to use you. They dont care about the money ......they know they can throw it around to get their skeevy needs met.

Get into a side hustle and that's good for you and beneficial for customers. There are all kinds of markets on Etsy. Start making stuff.

You dont have to sell nappy panties for extra money and you do not need "revenge".

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
I have an Etsy page, i was making hats for awhile.......but the reason im even writing all this is that TODAY, as im trying 2 forget about all of it, the an email arrived and i ignored it. My heart skipped a beat when the subject line came up. These words r still echoing in my head as i reread the email, I didnt reply back and deleted it tbh, and then I log into this place and I have all these private messages.

HdVRTBb.png

"I've already laid claim 2 u". What does that mean, exactly??? I feel sick 2 my stomach. he knows! Do I tell him the truth and juss refund his money? Do I claim that I don't know what he's talking about? Mistake number 2: I used my real address.

Do I simply never respond and hope he goes away on his own???

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He is an idiot. Ignore him.

Dont stress some retard on a forum calling him self "pussy eater" lmaooo.

If he the dumb ass already gave you money, just keep it and block him. It's his own fault for being a knuckle dragged. Call it a "tard fee".

What's he gonna do? Call the cops? Lulz. All cap you? Hahaha.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
okay, so i posted this in a few places last week. Don't care if I sell any or not rly, but I have 2 full drawers. Worn panties, $40. Email if interested. Yeah, I know. Nothing spectacular. I already had two offers and had made $80 and buyers juss emailed me their addresses. Here I am making some money again right?? i'm naïve and dumb. And all of the resulting chaos was a direct consequence of my stupidity. There's nothing 2 perverted about my CL ad, my FB ad or the one this board so I'm convinced that making money off of disposable creeps is a good thing, like a revenge that buys us king crab legs. These boys need something that I can provide, and i've done this a few times now when we're broke. What harm could they do? so easy 2. Not anymore, anyway.

And then HE messaged me.

I really didn't know. I thought he was on my ignore thingy, juss should never have replied tbh. But I was dumb. And need money. I made a mistake.

BGqrVhn.png

Uhhhhnooo. I don't masturbate, what the hell?? Could u imagine a WOMEN ACTING LIKE SUCH A PREDATOR for ur spermy Fruit of the Looms!? i mean? It just not something I'd ever do, even if i was married. all desires I forcibly repress because it can b addictive. But, then again...............$95. I'm a feminist and proud of it, my little side thing of selling used underwear has never been something I view as a feminist activity. I let Trevor read it all and he laughed. He was the one with the idea 2 put a tiny bit of mayonnaise on it and the perv wouldn't be able 2 tell the difference, not over think it like i do. So I agreed. He sent me his address and I closed out of my browser. He wanted those red VS Pinks I posted here last weekend and I sent them out on Monday morning.

I didn't realize there was a market for "female" panties in the plus size of 3X.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And then HE messaged me.

BGqrVhn.png

I didn't realize there was a market for "female" panties in the plus size of 3X.

Go slam your clit in a van door.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, three years later, and you're still trying to figure this out?

Hey, here's a clue, Sharona. Just wear them awhile and then tell Martini or whoever that is that you did masturbate in them. He'll never know the difference.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, three years later, and you're still trying to figure this out?

Hey, here's a clue, Sharona. Just wear them awhile and then tell Martini or whoever that is that you did masturbate in them. He'll never know the difference.

dont be so catty, im sure even your racing striped boxer shorts could earn u a few yen

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

And then HE messaged me.

BGqrVhn.png

When you say "van door," do you mean the one Martini volunteered to stay in with you, when you were "in between" lodging?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
here comes the name dropping blabber mouth

Maybe you should try selling your soiled diapers? Perhaps you could also throw in your dentures to sweeten up the deal? As an added bonus maybe you can also hold a raffle for your 17th century walking stick/walker?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
hey flynn, vaudville called and they want their bad jokes back

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Fucking LOL, this would be even funnier if it was actually real...
Fucking LOL, this would be even funnier if it was actually real...

Right?

Pussy eater only logs in when she does lol.
That pussy eater guy got banned before then he sent us some soppy emails about being sorry he overstepped the mark, not Sharona but I CAN imagine him camping up in bushes around closing time on a Sat and Sun am...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And then HE messaged me.

BGqrVhn.png

When you say "van door," do you mean the one Martini volunteered to stay in with you, when you were "in between" lodging?

I mean any random one. Just jam that chapped up clam in there and bang away.

You'll feel better.

P.S. But no.....you cant use mine. I'll shoot you if I see you on my lawn.

P.P.S.... Isnt Martini fucking stupid? Lulz. Idiot was all ready to pack his Obama phone and live in my van with me, three kids, two cats and 3 guinea pigs. I told him I would play guitar under the stars in a random Pontiac parking lot lmaooo

Fuck I almost forgot about that hahahaha!!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Three kids, two cats, three guinea pigs, and a Wallbanger-slinging weasel?

That's quite the menagerie to coop up in a Westfalia with only three tires and a busted windshield.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Three kids, two cats, three guinea pigs, and a Wallbanger-slinging weasel?

That's quite the menagerie to coop up in a Westfalia with only three tires and a busted windshield.

He literally bragged about being willing to do that. Like it meant he was SO MUCH MORE on board and supportive of me than like.....anyone in the whole universe.

I just saw it as a red flag confirmation and chalked it up to him being desperate and devoted to his bizzare love bombing.

We all have our issues I suppose.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

And then HE messaged me.

BGqrVhn.png

I mean any random one. Just jam that chapped up clam in there and bang away.

You'll feel better.

P.S. But no.....you cant use mine. I'll shoot you if I see you on my lawn.

P.P.S.... Isnt Martini fucking stupid? Lulz. Idiot was all ready to pack his Obama phone and live in my van with me, three kids, two cats and 3 guinea pigs. I told him I would play guitar under the stars in a random Pontiac parking lot lmaooo

Fuck I almost forgot about that hahahaha!!

Unlike you, I don't enjoy pain as my daily affirmation of being alive. It's no wonder that you thrive like some fish mouthed trout in waters teeming with self inflicted torture by your own hand. Stop projecting your pathetic mental illness onto other people, just like your sad excuses on why "other people are the problem," but never your slimy ass.

"Shoot me" with what? You can't even afford to pay your rent, let alone purchase a firearm. As far as your alleged "lawn" goes, I doubt a patch of grass growing between the cracks of the sidewalk qualifies as a "lawn."

P.S.-No. Once again it's YOU that's "stupid." Thanks for validating another truth where you're so fucking stupid and still on drugs, that you would cut off your big fat fucking nose just to spite your face. Just to throw a dig on Martini, you admit to having to move into your jalopy in the middle of winter.

ROTFLMFAO!

Last edited: