selling my panties

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who in their right mind would want to buy some ugly lib broad’s underwear?

lib women bathe once a week if ur lucky

Do you remember back on your board (DoA) when the women from WomanSavers found that panty trust site and we were going to sell dirty panties to perverts? Lol. I was gonna call myself Ole Mother LaPew. The perverts who buy that shit will pay extra for period stains and shit streaks and extra "crust". Its so fucking gross but they'll shell out over 100 bucks for period stained, crusty underwear.

And Sunny was scared that her DNA would fall into nefarious hands if she did it hahaha

I ended up not doing it because I didnt want you to get mad at me lol.

But I should have done it and had you help me do it. Both of us could have marinated in some cheap basic white panties and made double the profits.

We could have put the panties on on our gymn nights....get them all tangy and seal them. We could have rocked in manufacturing. If they were too small for you, you could have just shoved them under your balls or between your ass cheeks.

I feel like the kind of people that buy this shit wouldn't know or care if it was actually a sweaty man or not. Shit you know Admin and H would be buying it. This was such a missed opportunity. We could have put our taints to work and built our own business.

Next round, let's not bother pretending we have better morals and just be who we are ♡ we are way past that trying to impress each other stage. I have no problem taking money from a knuckle dragging scrote who wants to suck ass juice out of my underwear and I'm not gonna pretend I do ever again.

But yeah I hear leftist women dont even shave or trim either and it smells like a hairy arm pit. But as we see, capitalism even provides opportunity for them because these underwear huffers LOVE that ranky stanky vag smell.

It's way better than communism.

I can't wrap my head around the idea that men out there are buying dirty panties.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Do you remember back on your board (DoA) when the women from WomanSavers found that panty trust site and we were going to sell dirty panties to perverts? Lol. I was gonna call myself Ole Mother LaPew. The perverts who buy that shit will pay extra for period stains and shit streaks and extra "crust". Its so fucking gross but they'll shell out over 100 bucks for period stained, crusty underwear.

And Sunny was scared that her DNA would fall into nefarious hands if she did it hahaha

But I should have done it and had you help me do it. Both of us could have marinated in some cheap basic white panties and made double the profits.

We could have put the panties on on our gymn nights....get them all tangy and seal them. We could have rocked in manufacturing. If they were too small for you, you could have just shoved them under your balls or between your ass cheeks.

I feel like the kind of people that buy this shit wouldn't know or care if it was actually a sweaty man or not. Shit you know Admin and H would be buying it. This was such a missed opportunity. We could have put our taints to work and built our own business.

Next round, let's not bother pretending we have better morals and just be who we are ♡ we are way past that trying to impress each other stage. I have no problem taking money from a knuckle dragging scrote who wants to suck ass juice out of my underwear and I'm not gonna pretend I do ever again.

But yeah I hear leftist women dont even shave or trim either and it smells like a hairy arm pit. But as we see, capitalism even provides opportunity for them because these underwear huffers LOVE that ranky stanky vag smell.

I can't wrap my head around the idea that men out there are buying dirty panties.
Cept admin . He’s on the market for used condoms to use as shot glasses

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its disgusting, isnt it?

Imagine some nasty scrote running to the mail box all hunched over in his sweatpants like...
"Its here!"

*barf*

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Its disgusting, isnt it?

Imagine some nasty scrote running to the mail box all hunched over in his sweatpants like...
"Its here!"

*barf*
You just outted holiday. Lol

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Loaded with crust to make stronger tea

And aged like a fine wine

ME10IKQ_o.jpg

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Its disgusting, isnt it?

"Its here!"

*barf*

If someone's that demented, why not steal a pair of his sister's?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Its disgusting, isnt it?

"Its here!"

*barf*

The whole intent of this when it comes to degenerates like holiday is to enjoy someone other than his wife with this fetish

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Its disgusting, isnt it?

"Its here!"

*barf*

The whole intent of this when it comes to degenerates like holiday is to enjoy someone other than his wife with this fetish

Luckily for him, his defacto wife is his sister...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its disgusting, isnt it?

"Its here!"

*barf*

Let's not assume they dont. Maybe they just gotta spice it up once in a while lol

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
These are just a few of the ones my ex Trevor bought for me last year. He liked me parading around the apartment in them and im just not that comfortable owning them anymore. Used or gently used ;)
rSAObDe.jpg

Private message me for more pics!
.What a desperate, desperate cry for help.
Not since 2007 has the internetz seen such desperatude.

. Why do men do this?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
These are just a few of the ones my ex Trevor bought for me last year. He liked me parading around the apartment in them and im just not that comfortable owning them anymore. Used or gently used ;)
rSAObDe.jpg

. Why do men do this?

Leave Trevor alone. So what he likes cheap, Lisa Frank panties.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
rSAObDe.jpg

. Why do men do this?
Pfffft those arent dirty enough looks like they're straight out the pack

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
rSAObDe.jpg

. Why do men do this?

The ones I'm wearing right now could likely rake in some big bucks.

I had a bit of swamp crotch earlier and I'm out of my Lume :D

My panties costs me about 20 bucks......so....I would have to charge at least 80 and then shipping.

Be warned.....you might catch the maga.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
rSAObDe.jpg

. Why do men do this?

You saying that "Sharona" is Trevor?
I was writing of this ridiculous Sharona act.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
rSAObDe.jpg

. Why do men do this?

Sharona is a MAN?

The plot thickens.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
rSAObDe.jpg

. Why do men do this?

My panties costs me about 20 bucks......so....I would have to charge at least 80 and then shipping.
Oh shit.. @Sharona getting undercut .. thats what you get @Sharona for pushing an inferior product

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
rSAObDe.jpg

. Why do men do this?
You just mad cause you don’t have an address she can mail them too

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
rSAObDe.jpg

. Why do men do this?

Oh shit.. @Sharona getting undercut .. thats what you get @Sharona for pushing an inferior product

She really didnt stand a chance against my unapologetic whoritry.

Not many can.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
rSAObDe.jpg

. Why do men do this?

Sharona is a MAN?

The plot thickens.
Had you writ "sickens" it might have been funny
The only thing left here is Bigly's bid for the guy's panties.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
rSAObDe.jpg

. Why do men do this?

Not many can.
Shut down that ac get that shit percolating this is a cutthroat industry.. Yakusa got it on lock

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
rSAObDe.jpg

. Why do men do this?

Not many can.
Shut down that ac get that shit percolating this is a cutthroat industry.. Yakusa got it on lock

You wanna see panties dontcha?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
rSAObDe.jpg

. Why do men do this?

Not many can.

Ahem.. Yakusa are everywhere .. This thread is defo being monitored.. Ive heard about the threats @Sharona has been warned

And personally I wear underwear but its understood the only purpose they serve is to filter body waste from clothes..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
rSAObDe.jpg

. Why do men do this?

Not many can.

Ahem.. Yakusa are everywhere .. This thread is defo being monitored.. Ive heard about the threats @Sharona has been warned

And personally I wear underwear but its understood the only purpose they serve is to filter your body waste from your clothes..

Wtf is a Yakusa?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
rSAObDe.jpg

. Why do men do this?

Not many can.

And personally I wear underwear but its understood the only purpose they serve is to filter your body waste from your clothes..

Wtf is a Yakusa?

In Japan underwear is sold in vending machines and business men grab em for a quick wiff.. Yakusa are Japanese Gangsters that run Japan

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
rSAObDe.jpg

. Why do men do this?

Not many can.

Wtf is a Yakusa?

In Japan underwear is sold in vending machines and business men grab em for a quick wiff.. Yakusa are Japanese Gangsters that run Japan

So we are being watched by a dirty panty cartel?

Ahahahahahahaha!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Okay here are mine.

I want 120 bucks plus shipping .....unless you are a Japanese business man. I have a Yakusa discount

20210612-225606.jpg

@Sharona .....this is my corner now, ho. Go dumpster dive ya leftist twunt.

Now I wait for threatening PMs typed in Japanese.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
rSAObDe.jpg

. Why do men do this?

Not many can.

Wtf is a Yakusa?

So we are being watched by a dirty panty cartel?

Ahahahahahahaha!!!
Its not possible?..

What about buying cheap smokes and it supporting orginized crime..

The mind baffles