selling my panties

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
I don't think Sharona is actually serious, guys. I asked her what she was offering and what her prices were, and in response, got nothing but prude. She's a troll. Sorry if there's some unspoken rule to disrupt the RP of someone's bullshit.
Sharona reminds me of Yenta and Trix. Yenta was kind of entertaining, Trix not so much.
No bullshit, I was thinking Khaxzan. Odd how they all three come together off this one person.
Are you sure Khaxan was one? I think they were a separate person.
I could've sworn that Matahari was the mastermind of all those personas. I could be wrong. It's been like 10 dick years since I've come back to a community like this.
Mata had no time for that sock nonsense, she never hid who she was.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
I don't think Sharona is actually serious, guys. I asked her what she was offering and what her prices were, and in response, got nothing but prude. She's a troll. Sorry if there's some unspoken rule to disrupt the RP of someone's bullshit.
Sharona reminds me of Yenta and Trix. Yenta was kind of entertaining, Trix not so much.
Yenta was trix

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
Not really faggles RH only disappeared 4years ago.
No bullshit, I was thinking Khaxzan. Odd how they all three come together off this one person.
Are you sure Khaxan was one? I think they were a separate person.
I could've sworn that Matahari was the mastermind of all those personas. I could be wrong. It's been like 10 dick years since I've come back to a community like this.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
Yenta was trix
We knew that.
It didn’t read like that how you posted it.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
I did that on purpose. I figured anyone who had been at RH would get it though.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
I haven’t seen yenta since Clippy died :D

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
And I know they were different people

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
Yenta is likely on some gore site somewhere or she got tired of being a fake gypsy.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
I dunno then. Maybe she's dead too?

Sharona

white wine divorcee
I made $350 dollars! I met one man in the ritzy part of town (I traveled to his place for deliveries because he had an eight-year-old daughter) for $75 a pop. One guy, a busy med student, bought a pair and then, impressed that I was as pretty as the photo I sent him, insisted we go on a real date next time. That was another $75. Another man bought in bulk, getting three brief-cut white basic panties at a time, and wanted to meet in front of American Apparel because he thought it was the sexiest store ever = $100. One guy bought an old t-shirt and two dirty pair of socks along with two panties. Another $100.

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Hello. I did sell like 2 on ebay and 4 or so POF it was easy and made more money than I needed. Those emails came pouring in tho, many of them from guys who just straight-up wanted sex and lived near me because they said they knew my neighborhood and then I found out because I posted my address on the ads, but that's where i wanted them to MAIL ME monies, so yeah, got creepos knocking on my fence and cops called. Ughhh, one of my underwear clients opened up to me about his armpit fetish, he offered an extra $250 by allowing him to smell my armpit. He wanted 2 meet up and I would b pretty much fully clothed, and I'd just let him smell it for like 15 minutes. #MAGAFREAK

To be honest, selling my underwear has made me feel really empowered because I'm in control of my body.

SHAMPAIN

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
Hello. I did sell like 2 on ebay and 4 or so POF it was easy and made more money than I needed. Those emails came pouring in tho, many of them from guys who just straight-up wanted sex and lived near me because they said they knew my neighborhood and then I found out because I posted my address on the ads, but that's where i wanted them to MAIL ME monies, so yeah, got creepos knocking on my fence and cops called. Ughhh, one of my underwear clients opened up to me about his armpit fetish, he offered an extra $250 by allowing him to smell my armpit. He wanted 2 meet up and I would b pretty much fully clothed, and I'd just let him smell it for like 15 minutes. #MAGAFREAK

To be honest, selling my underwear has made me feel really empowered because I'm in control of my body.
I’d love to push my tip deep inside of your sweet walls!

Val Gina

Running on empty
Elite Bastards
Fuck I wish I'd had known there was a market for used undies a few years ago when I posted off a pair in a pillow case for free.

Top Bottom