selling my panties

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
Sharona, it doesn't hurt to show a little of what's being sold to entice people. As long as you're on the up-and-up about selling, things will be smooth sailing. In fact, you could amplify your potential prospects by showing your process of enhancing the product. Pictures definitely don't hurt.

SHAMPAIN

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
These are just a few of the ones my ex Trevor bought for me last year. He liked me parading around the apartment in them and im just not that comfortable owning them anymore. Used or gently used ;)
Private message me for more pics!
You could just stop trolling @Sharona
Some of us know how to do a reverse image search.
Excuse me? I already said t hat those aren't mine in this thread topic and in the intro one.
You're full of shit.
I just feel sorry for the actual girl used in its avatar, swiped from Fahgbook clearly... I deduct all your points sharona and may god have mercy on your soul...
Google doesn't come back with a match for the avatar.....
Facebook pictures dont come up

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
These are just a few of the ones my ex Trevor bought for me last year. He liked me parading around the apartment in them and im just not that comfortable owning them anymore. Used or gently used ;)
Private message me for more pics!
You could just stop trolling @Sharona
Some of us know how to do a reverse image search.
Excuse me? I already said t hat those aren't mine in this thread topic and in the intro one.
You're full of shit.
I just feel sorry for the actual girl used in its avatar, swiped from Fahgbook clearly... I deduct all your points sharona and may god have mercy on your soul...
Google doesn't come back with a match for the avatar.....
Facebook pictures dont come up
Are you sure?

Sharona

white wine divorcee
whatever. First it was 'show off my tits' and now its 'proof of life'? hahaOHNO.
All I see here is paranoia from people I hardly know. I don't some thrill out of talking to most of you and im starting to gather most here just as bored as I am. Sorry im not as exotic as this place or u people.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
Paranoia? Who on here is paranoid besides you? None of us really have many fucks to give. Its a forum I could be a twelve year old pretending to be some dude who was a member of 1.0 but i'm not. Some of us even know each other or atleast remember quirks and conversations.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
Paranoia? Who on here is paranoid besides you? None of us really have many fucks to give. Its a forum I could be a twelve year old pretending to be some dude who was a member of 1.0 but i'm not. Some of us even know each other or atleast remember quirks and conversations.
I can recognize people by their posting style. Some of my friends change their names a lot so it's a very useful skill.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I can recognize people by their posting style. Some of my friends change their names a lot so it's a very useful skill.
I've figured out a few this way too haha.

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
whatever. First it was 'show off my tits' and now its 'proof of life'? hahaOHNO.
All I see here is paranoia from people I hardly know. I don't some thrill out of talking to most of you and im starting to gather most here just as bored as I am. Sorry im not as exotic as this place or u people.
I just wanna see you in your underwear, that's all.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
I need new panties. Send them to the Utah Ebay HQ I can pick them up there.

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
I don't think Sharona is actually serious, guys. I asked her what she was offering and what her prices were, and in response, got nothing but prude. She's a troll. Sorry if there's some unspoken rule to disrupt the RP of someone's bullshit.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
I don't think Sharona is actually serious, guys. I asked her what she was offering and what her prices were, and in response, got nothing but prude. She's a troll. Sorry if there's some unspoken rule to disrupt the RP of someone's bullshit.
Sharona reminds me of Yenta and Trix. Yenta was kind of entertaining, Trix not so much.

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
Sharona reminds me of Yenta and Trix. Yenta was kind of entertaining, Trix not so much.
No bullshit, I was thinking Khaxzan. Odd how they all three come together off this one person.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
No bullshit, I was thinking Khaxzan. Odd how they all three come together off this one person.
Are you sure Khaxan was one? I think they were a separate person.

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
Are you sure Khaxan was one? I think they were a separate person.
I could've sworn that Matahari was the mastermind of all those personas. I could be wrong. It's been like 10 dick years since I've come back to a community like this.

Top Bottom