Senator Rand Paul blocks $40 billion Ukraine Aid package while Mitch McConnell approves

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you agree or disagree with Rand Paul?

Generally, I like Rand Paul. America needs more help from the Eurotrashians to pay for all this shit.

Several Eurotrashian Countries have several hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians and Russian refugees, they are housing and feeding, as well as all the logistical support for the arms we are providing, support that puts them in the Rooskie bomb sights, ya big goofball.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you agree or disagree with Rand Paul?

Generally, I like Rand Paul. America needs more help from the Eurotrashians to pay for all this shit.

Several Eurotrashian Countries have several hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians and Russian refugees, they are housing and feeding, as well as all the logistical support for the arms we are providing, support that puts them in the Rooskie bomb sights, ya big goofball.

Good. They should. They should all be paying for weaponry too.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Our politicians will skimp on us, toss us crumbs, put impossible regulations on what sort of help Americans even get and provide no avenue off the shitty welfare.....leave American people fucked. And send billions towards bullshit. And enrich themselves. And tax us too much.

And people wonder why so many of us dont want to hand over more power and more money to these assholes.

Our socail programs we already have suck.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Frankly, the US is running out of stockpiles to send to Ukraine and the Biden admin, ever incompetent, hasn't bothered to increase production of things like Javaline missiles nor has their been a production line for Stinger missiles since 2012 when Obama defunded it. That means in less than 6 months the west's ability to support Ukraine will drastically drop off.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Frankly, the US is running out of stockpiles to send to Ukraine and the Biden admin, ever incompetent, hasn't bothered to increase production of things like Javaline missiles nor has their been a production line for Stinger missiles since 2012 when Obama defunded it. That means in less than 6 months the west's ability to support Ukraine will drastically drop off.

What about the Russians?

Aren't they hemorrhaging as well?

If the US, which is more powerfully militarily than Russia is running low, then Russia's supplies must be getting decimated.

Or do they have an elite force or a cache of ultra modern weapons to unleash in their next wave?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They don't really have elite forces at this point and I am sure they are mostly out of their smart weapons as they only had a few to begin with. Thus why they have had to resort to just leveling towns with dumb old munitions.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They don't really have elite forces at this point and I am sure they are mostly out of their smart weapons as they only had a few to begin with. Thus why they have had to resort to just leveling towns with dumb old munitions.

I wonder if they have any more supply than 6 months left themselves if that's all the Ukraine has got.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't have that data and I doubt that the Russians would honestly disclose that information.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Earlier Joe asked about the Russian VDV, why they suck and are no where near western standards, and why they failed so badly in Ulraine.