Settlers grabbing more West Bank land under cover of Gaza war

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Aren’t we funding Israel and this colonization?

I don’t support it, but unfortunately I don’t get to apportion my taxes accordingly.

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
If she was that smart she wouldn’t be spending all her time making a fool of herself on forums.

:YaY:

I’ve never seen her make a fool of herself.

I have seen other women be objectified by male posters and confuse that for something more.

Or using men to supplement their living expenses.

But I’ve seen very few women get divorced and handle that financially besides Lily and myself.

I’m lucky though… my family invested and now no one knows wtf I do all day.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She has several degrees. How else does one qualify for a pension at this day and age?

He has the equivalent of an American associates degree and think he's the smartest one around.

Good lord. Between two of us, we have 5 degrees, 3 of them post-graduate. It'll be 6 total if I decide to go through a PhD program.

He can suck my fat ass, he likes them juicy.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
No I wasn't, liar.

It's the best you have, why don't you go herd your wife and put her in her pen?

Don't forget to throw some fresh hay for her to sleep on, cheapskate.
Why did you lie about being part Mexican, when in actual fact…you’re part Chilean?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Why do you listen to the cockroaches that feed you disinformation?

I'm not Chilean. My parents are Texans of Mexican heritage.

If you want to know my connection to Chile, ask.
Doesn’t Chile have all these mixed ethnicities there? I heard you were talking about a specific tribe or something or other?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Doesn’t Chile have all these mixed ethnicities there. I heard you were talking about a specific tribe or something or other?

What in the world are you talking about? I'm from North America. Chile is in South America. If you want a straight answer, ask an intelligent question, dumbnutz.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
What in the world are you talking about? I'm from North America. Chile is in South America. If you want a straight answer, ask an intelligent question, dumbnutz.
So let me get this straight…you’re part Mexican, Chilean (some tribe), Spaniard, and the majority of the white part is Texan??