Settlers grabbing more West Bank land under cover of Gaza war

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Yes, dear. You most certainly are.

Good on you! I'm so proud that you are coming into self-awareness, buddy.
giphy.gif

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Well this thread took a turn. I DGAF how many degrees someone has it don't make that person intelligent sorry. Have fun attacking one another lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
@LotusBud What part don’t you understand?
She’s not smart. She once tried to convince me that she was a college professor lecturing “adults” she proclaimed. I delicately asked her in what field or capacity, as in the actual curriculum she was versed in. She replied that it was a self-generating curriculum as such. I soon realised that she was shitting out rainbows of WOKE agenda and that she was a complete and utter karenesque halfwit!

True story!
:PuffPuffPass:

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
She’s not smart. She once tried to convince me that she was a college professor lecturing “adults” she proclaimed. I delicately asked her in what field or capacity, as in the actual curriculum she was versed in. She replied that it was a self-generating curriculum as such. I soon realised that she was shitting out rainbows of WOKE agenda and that she was a complete and utter karenesque halfwit!

True story!
Pics or it never happened.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
See... . I told you and you're starting to catch on.....its a land dispute......well, it was until the raping and slaughtering began.

@LotusBud : "Duh, ??????????????????????????"

@LotusBud What part don’t you understand?

I don't understand your bullshit, that's all.

Get out of the thread if you cannot answer a simple question, you fuckin' idiot.

True story!

She is one of the least intelligent people here.

Which, when you look around, is pretty fuckin' incredible given the number of half wits that are here.

I find it pretty funny when they try to prop each other up. Like, when a drooling idiot reacts positively to a post you make, what does that mean?

Drooling Idiot Approved!!!!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Funny, didn't you once say you were done with my bullshit?

Guess not

Would you like me to 'esplain it to you?
I didn't ask you to explain anything. I was just telling you, because you asked, why I put a question mark on your bullshit post.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I've found it helpful to type slower, and a bit louder when responding to that poster.
It chose a “confused” emoji in response to an explanation to the topic of the post.
It obviously did not understand the concept that the primary dispute between Palestinians and Israel is over land, well until as I said until the raping and murdering began.

I asked @LotusBud what it did not understand and it replied

“I don't understand your bullshit, that's all.” was its response.

That much is obvious………so I asked it if it would like clarification…….an ‘esplanation if you will.
It’s clear that it did not ask for an explaination after I asked it what part it did not understand.
In fact, I did ask for explanation from @LotusBud as to what it was confused about…….you know…and actual question……...to help.

Its response was….
“I didn't ask you to explain anything. I was just telling you, because you asked, why I put a question mark on your bullshit post.”

So it’s confused, and does not want to engage with a discussion as to what it it is that it doesn’t comprehend……..but will continue on in embracing ignorance.

Yet you think if it typed slower it might make more sense?.
Interesting.

Here is something that may help it understand.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It chose a “confused” emoji in response to an explanation to the topic of the post.
It obviously did not understand the concept that the primary dispute between Palestinians and Israel is over land, well until as I said until the raping and murdering began.

I asked @LotusBud what it did not understand and it replied

“I don't understand your bullshit, that's all.” was its response.

That much is obvious………so I asked it if it would like clarification…….an ‘esplanation if you will.
It’s clear that it did not ask for an explaination after I asked it what part it did not understand.
In fact, I did ask for explanation from @LotusBud as to what it was confused about…….you know…and actual question……...to help.

Its response was….
“I didn't ask you to explain anything. I was just telling you, because you asked, why I put a question mark on your bullshit post.”

So it’s confused, and does not want to engage with a discussion as to what it it is that it doesn’t comprehend……..but will continue on in embracing ignorance.

Yet you think if it typed slower it might make more sense?.
Interesting.

Here is something that may help it understand.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Kitten yawning gif