Sex Crazed Trumptard Confesses to Atlanta Murders

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay so what? What does his political stance have to do with what he did?

Should we list all the left wing child rapists?

And FYI.....Covid IS Chinas fault. Shall we discuss the MANY crimes against humanity committed by China? Are you defending an authoritarian brutal regime?
you're very silly, but I hear you can suck a mean dick, so I'll let it slide.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Boom there it is, boom there it is, Trumptardism raises up it's ugly head.

0533f39837638a79d5ae073f30fffc2e80152d3c.jpeg

THe shootings occurred on Tuesday at 5pm & they caught him shortly after that time you autistic fucking wombat, so unless you believe he's tweeting from his jail cell you are knowingly posting fake news bullshit to support your utter failure of a narrative

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Snopes is owned by George Soros and The NAZI Party of Ruritania, you lose.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And FYI.....Covid IS Chinas fault. Shall we discuss the MANY crimes against humanity committed by China? Are you defending an authoritarian brutal regime?

I dont accept mean dicks.

I like nice ones with dark senses of humor.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What is it with Evangelicals and their obsession with Trumptardery?
9b2a0168c24be9482f39a46fb6a27205.jpg

His support of protecting religious freedom that permits them to continue preying(ha....how punny) upon weak and desperate people.

Duh.

I support religious freedom because we are individuals and not government property.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Boom there it is, boom there it is, Trumptardism raises up it's ugly head.

0533f39837638a79d5ae073f30fffc2e80152d3c.jpeg

THe shootings occurred on Tuesday at 5pm & they caught him shortly after that time you autistic fucking wombat, so unless you believe he's tweeting from his jail cell you are knowingly posting fake news bullshit to support your utter failure of a narrative

Snopes is owned by George Soros and The NAZI Party of Ruritania, you lose.

Your dna has been polluted by large quantities of goat sperm. You lose

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Where in the article did it say his voting preference? I couldn't see as most was beimhind a pay wall.
These idiots have to make everything about trump because they have nothing good to say about anything their choice for president is doing.

THat's why trying to reason with them is an utter waste of time.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Where in the article did it say his voting preference? I couldn't see as most was beimhind a pay wall.

Well if this guy voted for Trump obviously he is the mind of the Trump support monolith and all our positions are invalid because we are stupid dumb dumb sex addicts who murder people.

But never mind all the child rapists and mass shooters who are on the left of us. This bad logic only applies to US.

This is what happens when you cannot intelligently respond to any points or arguments. Just call people stupid, say you dont "bother" with such dumb plebs, and proceed to throw strawmen and ad homs and old stereotypes while ignoring all the harm done by the shit you vote for.

I really wonder why they bother at all

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Shame you don't have one, mangina boi.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You can guarantee one thing, if the perp was any other ethnicity than white, the resident soy-sippers wouldn't be crowing about how awful this is and they definitely wouldn't have created a thread drawing people's attention to the story.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can guarantee one thing, if the perp was any other ethnicity than white, the resident soy-sippers wouldn't be crowing about how awful this is and they definitely wouldn't have created a thread drawing people's attention to the story.
Previous episodes suggest that if the perp hadn't been white, he'd be dead by now. Who know's? It's an adventure with US Law Enforcement.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Shame you don't have one, mangina boi.

Soy boys can't handle me. I'm a total savage. I live in the woods with a bunch of cats and I run barefoot and fuck like a Leo.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Previous episodes suggest that if the perp hadn't been white, he'd be dead by now. Who know's? It's an adventure with US Law Enforcement.

Judging by the kid's mugshot, his supposed 'white privilege' doesn't seem to be going too well for him...

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Judging by the kid's mugshot, his supposed 'white privilege' doesn't seem to be going too well for him...
I suspect his prison purse will be enlarged if he goes to jail.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Soy boys can't handle me. I'm a total savage. I live in the woods with a bunch of cats and I run barefoot and fuck like a Leo.
That is why there are restraints. For just such occasions.

Remember; the safe word is "hippomonstrosesquippedaliophobia"