SG is finished

OP
OP
nazzibastard

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You obviously can’t read properly. It says FT is gone, you ninny
I just wanted to say that it was my pleasure meeting the BC community. However, returning online after a 5 year retirement to save SG was the worst mistake I’ve made in a longtime. I have watched my friends endure horrific abuse on SG that is unsettling. I’ve also ruined longterm friendships in the process of trying to piece this community back together... and it’s simply not worth this level of effort or frustration. I will not be remaining in contact offline with anyone except for Dove & Big and the friends I have maintained on FB.

I wish you all the best and hope you have fun and figure this out before the forum community dies. But I’m going back to my single, carefree life.

Xoxo Purdy Murdy and where did not read ft dumbass

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Honestly this inter-website nonsense needs to stop... PI here and PI there, stories being told that you couldn’t give a flying fuck about except the two win seeking sweats, thats 80% true with 15% throwing flammability and the rest just contemplating why they’re reading it... Im at a point I’d rather play FIFA20

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I just wanted to say that it was my pleasure meeting the BC community. However, returning online after a 5 year retirement to save SG was the worst mistake I’ve made in a longtime. I have watched my friends endure horrific abuse on SG that is unsettling. I’ve also ruined longterm friendships in the process of trying to piece this community back together... and it’s simply not worth this level of effort or frustration. I will not be remaining in contact offline with anyone except for Dove & Big and the friends I have maintained on FB.

I wish you all the best and hope you have fun and figure this out before the forum community dies. But I’m going back to my single, carefree life.

she has NOTHING to do with SG. She’s not even allowed there. The reason SG is a success is because she’s not allowed there. So stfu

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter

giphy.gif
This is totally .............don't care

OP
OP
nazzibastard

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

she has NOTHING to do with SG. She’s not even allowed there. The reason SG is a success is because she’s not allowed there. So stfu
so when are you moving out are you having a moving sale ?

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
That fashionista girl is a member here but someone scared her off.
I told my friends at another forum to get over here to the BF.
This is the only board I post at anymore.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I miss NazibastUrd ... he was a'ight
Come back crazy dude

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He's one of those posters who's online 24/7 for a few weeks or so and then disappears for about 12 months, before returning briefly and then repeating the cycle....

He's likely either in jail or hasn't paid his internet bill.