Shittiest Shit Poster Award

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Fat with a bad back.

Not what most people would consider healthy.

Maybe "Healthy for a fat Mexican."

Except I'm an American.
You are not American. You are fat.

American's aren't fat?
You enjoy the attention don't you? Insta thot you. Now that beta cuck @galliis just lurking and jerking, you love the attention. You uncultured swine you!

but I wont make you famous here. Not on UncleDiLFs cost. You have low to none star power. Let me BENCH PRESS your fat CORPSE here 10 reps. Easy for mister DiLF, you fat filth.

that's it. Crushed. Goodbye:Fuckd5::LOL:

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Fat with a bad back.

Except I'm an American.

American's aren't fat?
You enjoy the attention don't you? Insta thot you. Now that beta cuck @galliis just lurking and jerking, you love the attention. You uncultured swine you!

but I wont make you famous here. Not on UncleDiLFs cost. You have low to none star power. Let me BENCH PRESS your fat CORPSE here 10 reps. Easy for mister DiLF, you fat filth.

Poark is neglecting the politics board. Would you be free to take over up there?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Fat with a bad back.

Except I'm an American.

American's aren't fat?

Poark is neglecting the politics board. Would you be free to take over up there?
Bestest @deport_liberals , it would be an honor. But I can't do it without sherriffs permission. It must be official.

We need a strong iron fist in politics sections. Fsit and balanced like on Fox News.

I will have an eye on poarks work ass of now and I will monitor it. Once thr line is crossed we will defund her and make a campagne against her vile antics. Promised sir.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Fat with a bad back.

Except I'm an American.

American's aren't fat?

Bestest @deport_liberals , it would be an honor. But I can't do it without sherriffs permission. It must be official.

We need a strong iron fist in politics sections. Fsit and balanced like on Fox News.

I will have an eye on poarks work ass of now and I will monitor it. Once thr line is crossed we will defund her and make a campagne against her vile antics. Promised sir.

Sieg im Posten!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny how you never hear the term "Mexican-American", like you do African-American.

Actually, it used to be quite common. You're just awfully ignorant about the US.

Well considering the fact I'm English and live in England, is it such a head-scratcher that I'm not fully upto date on Amerimutt culture?

"Not fully up to date"?

You mean, ignorant?

No, it's definitely not a head-scratcher.

And it would also explain why you believe the earth is flat.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
This gaslighting shit does not work with anyone, Oak.

You are not going to tell anyone what happened. Your word is shit. You are a total fucking scum bag who got mad over politics and decided to join in Murds little PI tantrum where SHE started posting about the dicks and LYING about the convo.

You saying "derp ur mad at her for what u did derpp" is basic dumb ass gaslighting. SHE brought that convo to the internet and LIED. You are ignorant and deluded if you think any one on this board has any credibility to speak a single word on ANYTHING that goes on in my house. Here you are.....STILL thinking like a total narcissist fucktard. You do not think like a normal, decent person.

If you dont like people pointing out your lack of integrity, do better in the future. No one MADE you disgusting freaks focus on someones daughter. You CHOSE that. And no one buys your dumb fucking lying excuses about it.

And you bet after months of that drooling vile nonsense I posted the convo, just to show what a lying fucking cunt she is.

Perhaps you can delude yourself into believing the wailing victim tantrum you both flew into was convincing? But it isnt.

You both pulled your usual using private convos to attack and smear a person you are mad at because you are both petty and self righteous COWARDS who cannot just own your own bullshit so you try to warp reality to blame others. You are projectionist.

You dont get to tell me to do shit. Least of all to "be an adult"(when you are NOT) and dont you fucking dare ever tell me who to not "drag in" to anything when YOU drag in other peoples kids and family into your petty ass tantrums on a forum.

Thanks for informing us all that your rage fits werd fueled by feeling threatened though. Maybe own it and do better. Also if you wanna whine "I just dont like you" let it be on the "record" here that you will actually initiate friendly private conversations, get people talking about their life and family and then eventually you just decide to use that info as a weapon out of nowhere because you "simply dont like" that person.

You are a nasty bag of shit and I'm glad most are aware of it so whoever you are pretending to like now can know the real story of how you treat people and act accordingly.

All you are is a damaged and petty little person who lacks self esteem and worth in your actual life so you need to create drama with strangers on the internet.....evidently the more personal the better....to make up for what you lack. Enjoy your "alliances" built upon a mutual irrational rage of someone you drooling fecal pieces wanted to control but couldnt.

Maybe if you three put your rotted out grey matter together you can come up with a plan to finally run me off the innerwebz forever and ever so you dont have to feel so stupid anymore and you can pretend no one else sees right through you. Until the NEXT person comes along in a week or so. And the next. So on so forth.

WHO is the common denominator in all your many dramas? YOU.

Good luck!

That picture on your daughter's phone, though.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Funny how you never hear the term "Mexican-American", like you do African-American.

Actually, it used to be quite common. You're just awfully ignorant about the US.

Well considering the fact I'm English and live in England, is it such a head-scratcher that I'm not fully upto date on Amerimutt culture?

"Not fully up to date"?

You mean, ignorant?

No, it's definitely not a head-scratcher.

And it would also explain why you believe the earth is flat.

I have never once claimed such a thing.

In any case, you struggle to define your gender, so therefore aren't exactly in a position to be casting judgement, Blurtreena.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Predators are a fact of life. It is a mother's job to protect her children. Posting on forums shouldn't take priority over that.

Seriously you should find an incel forum. You have many common beliefs as them.

They could use a progressive loud mouth to help lead the charge.

Go tell all the dumb little skanks it's their fault they were approached or raped because "predators are a fact of life"

I don't blame the girls. I blame parents, moms and dads when they fail to protect their kids. Kids should have firm established boundaries, that is what average parents do...provide parameters for acceptable and unacceptable behaviors. There should be consequences when they fail to follow rules.

One of my kiddos, way back when there was myspace, broke our agreement. I made the kid take down the account. It's as simple as that.

I couldn't change the world around me. But I could engineer the environment in my home.

****Scroll Bomb Bitch out alert!! Sum Dove style rant*****I fucking hate victim blamers so I'm slightly triggered AF*****Read on if find Oak disgusting****TLDR at the end*****

No, you DID blame the girls. You literally said "well why was she talking to older men?" as if it was HER fault for TALKING to someone.

Than you start with this "the mother failed to protect her" bullshit. Clearly you are delusional about the world around you. Than you had the vile audacity to wax sympathetic towards a PREDATOR because I posted his gross and unsolicited dick pic that HE HIMSELF inflicted on a group of 15 years. Cry a fucking river for a sex predator, you revolting fat ass pig.

I know a woman who is a very over protective parent. Her kids have no cell phones and they only have the tablet right at the table.

She PRIDES herself on "protecting" her daughters.

Her oldest daughter (friends with my daughter) has secret cell phones, secret socail media accounts, secret discord, secret tik tok. She talks to all kinds of people and its SCARY and the mother will not hear it. She refuses to believe her daughter would ever do these things. The girl even has a "secret" boyfriend who she has given secret oral sex to and this mother has yet to even have a sex talk with her kids because "shes 15...let her have her childhood". I know about this because she confides in my daughter and MY daughter confides in ME.

Since I have NOT rooted my self worth into how I LOOK as a mothern...im still connected to reality and I know the technology age is going to introduce them to the internet and I have made sure they are PREPARED.

I have NO idea why you and your dumb ass new bff who you were slamming a year ago because she blasts private shit online (apparently that's cool if it's someone you dont like) have this insufferable delusion that this is some testimony of my failings as a mother or why any of that was even relevant to fuck all being discussed. Who the fuck knows what YOUR daughters HID from both of you. We know YOU dont. And dont kid yourself.

My daughter isnt damaged over some dumb dick. My daughters have always been monitored on the internet in ways appropriate for their ages. Absolutely NO ONE can monitor a teenager to the level where they cannot get away with things OR perfectly insulate them....not without stunting their growth. I do not create that environment where they feel they have to hide things. The goal is to raise ADULTS who make good decisions. Who can handle situations. In order to do that you HAVE to teach them about the world and prepare them for it. Show them you have trust and confidence in them.

So when schools are lockdown and all their learning is remote and your 15 year old daughter has a group of friends from school who formed a study group on discord and shes sitting on the COUCH (not because I require it, because she likes to be out with us) doing STUDY GROUP and some pervert gets into their server and starts messaging the girls and sends dick pics....she knows to immediately screen shot, get her parents, report into police and the discord people.

And that is EXACTLY what she did. We KNOW we taught her well because that was tested and she did the RIGHT thing. Like you said....predators are a fact of life, and I want my daughters to be able to navigate the world as smart and safely as possible. We have "engineered" our home to raise STRONG and SMART and PREPARED bad ass women.

There is literally NOTHING wrong here EXCEPT the fact that grown men will descend on young girls online. Hence why we have a protocol for when of these slimey fucks gets around safe guards and goes full moid on a group of girls. And you gross and shitty twunts literally think I should be shamed or feel low because I succesfully taught my teenage daughters internet safety and what to do if they run into this shit? Please fuck off. You are GROSS. How desperate do you need to be to pull that shit?

Trusting people like YOU is the mistake I made.

So a year later when you mindless and ignorant bitch bags couldnt deal with politcal disagreements, YOU decide that dragging in this topic....dragging something that happened with my daughter to attack me personally ....was a good way to deal with your injured egos.

Bringing that to a board is disgusting. Had I wanted to discuss it here I would have discussed it here on my OWN. It's not something I'm AGAINST talking about. Im more then willing to openly discuss it. It's the fact that it was MY business to tell, NOT yours. And not Murds. And it was brought up in a weaponized manner. Because you bitches NEED the hateful drama to distract from your politcal ignorance.

If you cant stick to the actual topics being discussed because you are too fucking stupid or low info......just leave the convo. You dont start blathering about peoples families and second hand judging shit you dont even know shit about that you were not around for just because you took a cunt punt to your ego and you need a way to degrade your opponent. Its pathetic. It does not work. GROW UP.

And dont think people dont see right through that shit because we ALL do. The ONLY "back up" you attract is other scheming scum bags with equally low levels of intelligence and integrity. Like fuckhead Flynn who you delusionally view as a "bear".

You literally support allowing predators and perverts to come right in the bathrooms and locker rooms and domestic violence shelters and prison cells with women and you probably blame the women and girls who get assaulted or raped by these fucks.

"Well you shouldnt have been in prison" or "if you didnt make bad choices in men...you wouldnt need the domestic violence shelter" or "well you were in public bathroom. Sex predators are a fact of life"

You seriously disgust me. I cannot stand people like you. You are toxic emotional vampires who suck all the good nature out of others with your constant dramas and ridiculous need for control and validation. Do not ever even approach me with apologies or ever think we are gonna "bury the hatchet". Anything you little sleazey shit bags send me will be posted and the following mewling will be ignored or mocked.

I am a VERY soft hearted, warm and forgiving person but that's been worn out with the three of you. All you slimeballs bring to the table is drama, toxicity, hatefulness and division. You boss people around, you have tantrums, you are a complete fucking hypocrite and the sanctimony is laughable. Do NOT fucking turn to ME and try to play nice ever again. You are on your own when the drama piles up on you here and you lack the sense to log off and go meditate.

I dont ever wanna hear about your hurt feelings, your irrational fear of complete HARMLESS posters like Deport while you buddy up with actual problem posters, or how you think a forum should be ran.

Using my family to attack me as a person on a public forum with info that was given in confidence is just NOT redeemable. You are no different from that sleaze bag Kevin. The 3 of you SUCK. Just nasty, hateful, vengeful pits of toxic flubber. Cuz all 3 of you are fat as fuck and unhealthy on every level. You are all HIPPOcrites.

Maybe one day you'll chose to be a better person. For the sake of YOUR family. You know....those people in your life you like to use as props to flex your self perceived "superiority" over other mothers who dont suck your asshole? Humility is a valuable parenting tool. And you have NONE. I bet there is a whole heap of shit your kids never even told you because they were afraid of your response. God forbid they make you feel like your parenting might LOOK less than perfect and oh so better than other womens parenting. Sadly for narcissistic cunts like you, REAL life is sometimes MESSY and the strong know.

But hey fuck all that what makes motherhood so rewarding if not for socail validation, amirite?!

****End Rant***

TL;DR....all the reasons why Oak will never be able to hurt my feels.
This was an outstanding poast.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
@UncleDiLF for a trial run as moderator of the politics board.

What say @Bastard Factory ? The sub is on it's arse at the minute.
Cant do any worse of a job than that fat blob
^^^Goggle Translate:

im-not-crying-chrispratt.gif

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Fat with a bad back.

Except I'm an American.

American's aren't fat?

The swine moved my AiDS thread into assbox.

Enough is enough. I am out for life. Dilf threads are classics. No one push them to assbox without asking me.