Shittiest Shit Poster Award

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Repetitive Nonsense Alert!!!!
You people were out trolled and I'm getting guff for that 15 years later? Are you insane?
but what kind of fucktard is pissed off about trolling 15 years later? Are you for real?
It's funny how you people see yourselves as victims...over words, on a computer screen, 15 years later.
Don't be so hard on him. He has hurt feelings that are 15 years old. *sniff*
You are a wimp. Complaining about 15 year old trolls, fuck man, do you have any balls?

How can it be made any more obvious who the shittiest shit poster is on this board?

Thanks for the demonstration, Leaker!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
maxresdefault.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Voted in high school to be the most fat and stupid and live online because she's a waste of ALOT of space

I give you

POARK!!!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are you very brave men dogpiling a sweet little lady?

You guys sho iz tuff. When I growz up I sho iz wanna be just like youses.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Are you veryb brave men dogpiling a sweet little lady?

You guys sho iz turf. When I growz up I sho is wanna be just like youses.
So you're saying I pick on admin a bit too much?

you might be on to something there

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you veryb brave men dogpiling a sweet little lady?

You guys sho iz turf. When I growz up I sho is wanna be just like youses.
So you're saying I pick on admin a bit too much?

you might be on to something there
Does being locked up in solitary make you feel like you're winning?

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg

Well have fun with that little man.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am being driven in a car ATM.. bumpy roads are hell

Where the fuck are you going now??? That's why that cut hasn't healed right is because you won't let it!

Dr.. l am here now.

Well good luck. Hopefully the Dr. will give you some good news! Fingers crossed!

I gave the doctor a picture of my wound... everyone is extremely pleased and shocked it has grown so small. I have decided to post 3 pictures when I go to my PC tomorrow. I looked at the net... my wounds aren't really stomach vomit inducing.... however one's on the net are awful.

I got more antibiotics and prescription quality painkillers.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I am being driven in a car ATM.. bumpy roads are hell

Where the fuck are you going now??? That's why that cut hasn't healed right is because you won't let it!

Dr.. l am here now.

Well good luck. Hopefully the Dr. will give you some good news! Fingers crossed!

I gave the doctor a picture of my wound... everyone is extremely pleased and shocked it has grown so small. I have decided to post 3 pictures when I go to my PC tomorrow. I looked at the net... my wounds aren't really stomach vomit inducing.... however one's on the net are awful.

I got more antibiotics and prescription quality painkillers.

That's wonderful! I'm glad you're going to be okay until your next medical mishap. I keep telling you that you cannot feed great white sharks with your feet. Do you listen to me? Nope! You have it all figured out. Look at you now.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Three summers in a row... first a fibroid cyst the size of a large mandarin... the second year a smashed humerus bone..3rdly a flesh eating bacteria.

The smashed right humerus was the worst.... so I've had my disasters in 3, That should be it.

Getting old is shit. Of course the positive side is.. I am still standing upright.

I might call out Scoundrel... he is always easy to beat in matches.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Three summers in a row... first a fibroid cyst the size of a large mandarin... the second year a smashed humerus bone..3rdly a flesh eating bacteria.

The smashed right humerus was the worst.... so I've had my disasters in 3, That should be it.

Getting old is shit. Of course the positive side is.. I am still standing upright.

So you want me to start a match thread for you and old as dirt aka The Scoundrel?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So you want me to start a match thread for you and old as dirt aka The Scoundrel?

I have made a calloust thread that will most likely be the discussion thread if we can hash out match terms.

If we can hash out terms' then you start the introduction but I think he'll run like the simp rat he is.

It is my bedtime... see you all in 9 hours time.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I have made a calloust thread that will most likely be the discussion thread if we can hash out match terms.

If we can hash out terms' then you start the introduction but I think he'll run like the simp rat he is.

It is my bedtime... see you all in 9 hours time.

Good Night Caskur!!!! Better come see us here tomorrow!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Getting old is shit. I've been fairly lucky with my health all things considering.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"All things considering" ?

Yes my age and my weight. Considering those things, bonehead, I am in good health. My heart is good, my doctor referred me to a cardiologist. Much to Deport Liberal's dismay, I passed my stress test with flying colors.

You know, when you're hooked up to probes and your heartbeat is monitored while you walk increasingly faster on a treadmill?

Yeah, I freaking aced that.

No traces of cancer or chronic disease.

I have a bad back, but that's been since 2015...that won't kill me though. Sorry, not sorry!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You know, when you're hooked up to probes and your heartbeat is monitored while you walk increasingly faster on a treadmill?

Yeah, I freaking aced that.

It is all relative.

They have a bunch of benchmarks, from "Premier Endurance Athlete" to "Obese Porker".

Guess which one they put you in?