Omnipoteshit...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You know, over the years people have shared sad stories about the albino gorilla and her life story. I felt sorry for her, recently even PMing her to say that I didn't hate her. She'd posted publicly that I hated her - that Australian inferiority complex had reared its head again. She thanked me and not 3 days later she became a maniac.

After the last several days, I wonder if she just hasn't brought all the bad things unto herself with all the negative energy she puts out into the ether.

Compassion only goes so far.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's despicable but expected out of someone like you Oink Oink.

I'm sure you two don't want to be caught up in your lies and deceit. Too fucking bad. I was off on my timeline, it had been more like a couple of weeks.

One tries to be a kind person and one is repaid with a knife to the back. Typical.

iyhh4YZ.jpg

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nothing better to do on a Saturday night than be anger at strangers online, Oink Oink?

Where is that conservative white blow up doll of yours? Is he under the couch you sleep on?

The irony of asking me what I'm doing is lost on you isn't it, slimy limey?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can go fuck yourself with a pineapple. You don't do shit but blow hot and cold. I'm done with you. You're being put in the dumbfuck column from here on out.

^^^^

Lily done with me....lolololol

vvvv
You know, over the years people have shared sad stories about the albino gorilla and her life story. I felt sorry for her, recently even PMing her to say that I didn't hate her. She'd posted publicly that I hated her - that Australian inferiority complex had reared its head again. She thanked me and not 3 days later she became a maniac.

After the last several days, I wonder if she just hasn't brought all the bad things unto herself with all the negative energy she puts out into the ether.

Compassion only goes so far.

^^^^^

Looks done with me right????

VVVVV

I'm sure you two don't want to be caught up in your lies and deceit. Too fucking bad. I was off on my timeline, it had been more like a couple of weeks.

One tries to be a kind person and one is repaid with a knife to the back. Typical.

iyhh4YZ.jpg

Lily, Lily, Lily...

You've been caskured however the worse thing about all this is, you have NO IDEA that the meltdown section is NOT real. It is a game and this game you have lost.

It's not personal ya batshit crazy glue sniffing bitch ... It is where we toast imbeciles like yourself.

Pay attention.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^^

Lily done with me....lolololol

vvvv

^^^^^

Looks done with me right????

VVVVV

Lily, Lily, Lily...

You've been caskured however the worse thing about all this is, you have NO IDEA that the meltdown section is NOT real. It is a game and this game you have lost.

It's not personal ya batshit crazy glue sniffing bitch ... It is where we toast imbeciles like yourself.

Pay attention.

You're a vile bitch. A liar and a piece of shit.