Omnipoteshit...

Vitriol

Factory Bastard
They're not nearly as good as your travelling the entire known community talking shit about me.

You fools have practically made me a legend.
The legend of Lard. That does have a ring to it, Oink Oink.

Congratulations. Pat yourself on the back. If you can reach.

Vitriol

Factory Bastard
Ooh, a pillow-top...so 2000. Hahahahahahahahaha

You're boasting about a mattress...lmfao...what are you a 3rd worlder?
Compared to a couch I would say you have no room to talk.

No room to do anything actually but just spill over the sides like someone dropped a tub of cottage cheese on the couch.

Oink Oink.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're a vile bitch. A liar and a piece of shit.

I never lie and I am soooooooo far from being a piece of shit as you developing anorexia nervosa and becoming trim, taut and terrific.

You need to stop writing your bilge in the meltdown section. This section is for the gifted. The only gift you provide here is a butthurt barnacles bum.

I am the Queen of FT, you called me out. Your OP doesn't even have a link to me talking about you outside this forum and was a gross exaggeration and a pathological lie. If I mentioned your pathetic infamous bum name it was probably once and it probably pertained to your shit job at creating great content here and crazy micro-managing every post. Ffs.

Where the fuck do you get off telling people what they can and cannot write Pol Pot?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sure I do. But you sleep on a pillow top mattress! Next thing you know you'll be invited to tea with the King.
I’d bet a $5. donation to Mike Pence, that his mattress is parked on a special place on the sidewalk.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I've had to do some translation in my career, not frequently but once in awhile. I always found it much easier to translate from Spanish to English.

Which direction is easier for you?

I'm at ease in either direction, being familiar with equivalent idioms in both languages.

I used to charge $0.25/word ($0.27 for emergency translations); that came to about $350 for a 45-minute contract. It was a lucrative occupation. I once had to translate a 60-page political party platform document within 24 hours.. Didn't get much sleep, but the pay was a whopper.

I don't miss the work, though. It was just too much. I quit when I had to start sub-contracting. Farming stuff out was more stressful than it was worth.

Still, I'm glad I went through the experience. A feather in my cap, so to speak.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
y6GXclf.jpg