Omnipoteshit...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I watch Lady C everyday on her private youtube channel and she regularly uses behoves... why would I sue you over a word belonging to my native English language? Where do you get these funny ideas from?

Die vile scum die is hilarious. I would have spat my coffee out laughing so hard I am sure I would have pissed my lacy panty liners...

Learn the difference between flames and insults Sir.. two different things. Insulting is what the unimaginative do, like Lily and a few others I will not name for diplomatic reasons....

This is the very forum to display talent. What should be removed is tit for tat spamming that Pushy Porker writes. I would mod this place differently... only posts that I deemed worthy of the fame section would stay. The standard here would escalate exponentially.

You can go fuck yourself with a pineapple. You don't do shit but blow hot and cold. I'm done with you. You're being put in the dumbfuck column from here on out.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Cas has too high of an opinion of herself.

She's like King Martini but in a floral housedress, curlers, and an old Canon T90 hanging around her neck.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I shall write to you privately at other forums.

Stay tuned.... :)

I thought flaming was meant for a wider audience, no?

Unless you're looking for a translation into French ($0.30/word), I'm not your man.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I thought flaming was meant for a wider audience, no?

Unless you're looking for a translation into French ($0.30/word), I'm not your man.

Because I don’t know, are you fluent in French? I have a few French friends here. Love hearing jack each other up in French. I like it.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
French is my mother tongue, Seams. That being said, I've been fluently bilingual my entire life. Even had my own translation company for a while, with corporate and government clients (the money was great but the hours were shit, so I gave it up after a couple of years).

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good for you. It is a wonderful thing to be fluent in more then one language. After 23 plus years, I’m almost there.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
French is my mother tongue, Seams. That being said, I've been fluently bilingual my entire life. Even had my own translation company for a while, with corporate and government clients (the money was great but the hours were shit, so I gave it up after a couple of years).

I've had to do some translation in my career, not frequently but once in awhile. I always found it much easier to translate from Spanish to English.

Which direction is easier for you?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Caskur for the win.

^^^^
39KoZIi.gif
^^^^