Omnipoteshit...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The poor woman hasn't got anything going for her...

I try not to be too harsh on dumb farm animals dropping their little piles of manure here and there.

I thought you liked rotwang.... you said yesterday you didn't like him.

You are irrelevant. You can only go up from there.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Boy! Big Lily seems mighty pissed off today,

Can't be her menses since she's post-menopausal, so my guess is she's just angry because her Politics sub forum is an utter failure and is deader than all the old egg husks in her ovaries.

You're not an emotionally intelligent man either, hmmm...shocking.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
You're not an emotionally intelligent man either, hmmm...shocking.
"Emotionally Intelligent?" Is that some kind of new Leftie jargon that's supposed to mean something?

So, why are you so pissed today, Lily? Couldn't have anything to do with the four or five posts you've had today in your Politics sub, can it?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Emotionally Intelligent?" Is that some kind of new Leftie jargon that's supposed to mean something?

So, why are you so pissed today, Lily? Couldn't have anything to do with the four or five posts you've had today in your Politics sub, can it?

It means you have no social skills. You've decided that I'm angry simply because I'm posting shit back to a shit disturber. It's like you're autistic or something along those lines. Can't read people for shit.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
It means you have no social skills. You've decided that I'm angry simply because I'm posting shit back to a shit disturber. It's like you're autistic or something along those lines. Can't read people for shit.
You started this thread to yell as Cas. Did she hurt your feelers somewhere too?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No humour, no wit, no original word salad.

No chance at all.

Wtf is porkzilla doing in the flame section?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I thought you liked rotwang.... you said yesterday you didn't like him.

Huh?

Where did I say I didn't like him? He and I locked horns often enough over his forum raid shenanigans that I acquired a certain begrudging respect for his tenacity, however pompous and bloviating he may have sounded. The man was a loquacious and erudite autodidact, which always surprised me coming from a gunless beat cop.

We chose each other as partners in the only flame match I ever participated in (on the old Blue Cashew, against the Biggie/Dove/Martini flaming triumvirate extraordinaire) and won. Ol' Leo claimed.the match as.his.swan song. What an honour! Two.foes joining hands to defeat the likes of the Bovey dyad and Emperor Broken Mug. It was a hoot.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Huh?

Where did I say I didn't like him? He and I locked horns often enough over his forum raid shenanigans that I acquired a certain begrudging respect for his tenacity, however pompous and bloviating he may have sounded. The man was a loquacious and erudite autodidact, which always surprised me coming from a gunless beat cop.

We chose each other as partners in the only flame match I ever participated in (on the old Blue Cashew, against the Biggie/Dove/Martini flaming triumvirate extraordinaire) and won. Ol' Leo claimed.the match as.his.swan song. What an honour! Two.foes joining hands to defeat the likes of the Bovey dyad and Emperor Broken Mug. It was a hoot.

I always thought you liked him but your post yesterday or the day before gave a different impression.

I will go look for it.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I always thought you liked him but your post yesterday or the day before gave a different impression.

I will go look for it.

Oh, I certainly got angry with him on occasion (I mean, he was trying to single-handedly destroy both VF and TBC, and he made no bones about the fact). Despite this, I could recognize intelligence when I saw it, and I tend to gravitate toward intelligence. Too bad the man, like Reggie Pissant here, was bereft of emotional intelligence.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Oh, I certainly got angry with him on occasion (I mean, he was trying to single-handedly destroy both VF and TBC, and he made no bones about the fact). Despite this, I could recognize intelligence when I saw it, and I tend to gravitate toward intelligence. Too bad the man, like Reggie Pissant here, was bereft of emotional intelligence.

Your pedantry and dicklessness is noted.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"There Rotwang (who had no idea I was active behind the scenes) elected to hole up as he endeavoured to get his hooks into the female membership and administrators/mods there. This migration was spurred on by Bec's reversal of my decision to ban Edward, which eventually led me to abdicate my role as Admin and to go open my own board, a forum I aimed to make both Edward-free and Rotwang-free."

ROTWANG IS/WAS a fantastic writer.

I really miss good writers.

REGGIE is an excellent writer as well.

It is too bad you don't appreciate Reggie. Vitriol is another excellent writer.

You could be one too if you decided to put a bit more effort in.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There was that add to the story thread on the forum and a bunch of so called adults added nothing but dildos and buttsex...so much for writing skills. It looks like that story will never be completed.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There was that add to the story thread on the forum and a bunch of so called adults added nothing but dildos and buttsex...so much for writing skills. It looks like that story will never be completed.

I will return to it. I was just letting it go for a bit so they lose interest in exhibiting their perversions. Join us.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Isn't that the kind of content that belongs here, Scully? Er, I men FoxMulder, er, I mean Aylana?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Go start one at the Blue Nutters and I promise to write you entries good enough to be chapters in a Stephen King novel...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
ROTWANG IS/WAS a fantastic writer.

I really miss good writers.

REGGIE is an excellent writer as well.

It is too bad you don't appreciate Reggie. Vitriol is another excellent writer.

You could be one too if you decided to put a bit more effort in.

Not denying the folks you mention are good writers (although all I see of Reggie's writing skills are the words "Die, vile scum, die!" I'm hoping he didn't pay good money to attend a writing workshop for that.)

Here's the thing, Cas: this is first and foremost a flaming forum, is it not? It's not the ideal venue to exhibit writing talent. In the same vein, neither is it the ideal venue to "discuss" sex, politics, and religion.

It behooves us to always remember where we are. Yes, I said "behooves." Sue me.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not denying the folks you mention are good writers (although all I see of Reggie's writing skills are the words "Die, vile scum, die!" I'm hoping he didn't pay good money to attend a writing workshop for that.)

Here's the thing, Cas: this is first and foremost a flaming forum, is it not? It's not the ideal venue to exhibit writing talent. In the same vein, neither is it the ideal venue to "discuss" sex, politics, and religion.

It behooves us to always remember where we are. Yes, I said "behooves." Sue me.

I watch Lady C everyday on her private youtube channel and she regularly uses behoves... why would I sue you over a word belonging to my native English language? Where do you get these funny ideas from?

Die vile scum die is hilarious. I would have spat my coffee out laughing so hard I am sure I would have pissed my lacy panty liners...

Learn the difference between flames and insults Sir.. two different things. Insulting is what the unimaginative do, like Lily and a few others I will not name for diplomatic reasons....

This is the very forum to display talent. What should be removed is tit for tat spamming that Pushy Porker writes. I would mod this place differently... only posts that I deemed worthy of the fame section would stay. The standard here would escalate exponentially.