Zionist bullshit right on the forum

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Netanyahu is a piece of shit. So is Adam Hitler.
Well you just don't like anyone. Too much anger.
.. You know, there was a time, ooooh way back in the 70s when it was very hip, cool, happenin and now (quite fashionable) to bag on Israel - AAAAH THEY"RE THE REAL NAZIS ! etc. Then folks woke up to what exactly they are up against. You too can know. Everything has been laid in front of you.
..and though the elders of our time choose to remain blind
let us sing and rejoice and ring in the new.... (pardons - that just slid in there somehow)
You can look the other way on facts, and history, but then as I said - you will be trying to know a book by a single sentence, and never will know it.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Screenshot-20231220-002400-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20231220-002405-Instagram.jpg
Screenshot-20231220-002410-Instagram.jpg
Screenshot-20231220-002415-Instagram.jpg
Screenshot-20231220-002421-Instagram.jpg
Screenshot-20231220-002426-Instagram.jpg
Screenshot-20231220-002431-Instagram.jpg
Screenshot-20231220-002436-Instagram.jpg
What happened? Your favorite neo-nazi meme site get shut down? LoLz

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Watch this video starting at 29:00 for the truth about how the world votes re a 2 state solution.
For those of you who can't be bothered, TWO countries voted against a 2-state solution. Guess which two.

If you guessed the US and Israel, you guessed right.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
However, the world is not a democracy, and most nations couldn't give a shit about full democracy.
.. If it was a democracy, muslims would have been voted off the planet, and a two state solution would be a very real possibility, or more likely, a non-necessity.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
However, the world is not a democracy, and most nations couldn't give a shit about full democracy.
.. If it was a democracy, muslims would have been voted off the planet, and a two state solution would be a very real possibility, or more likely, a non-necessity.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Link to where I said the world was a democracy. Do you understand what the implications are for only two countries voting against the only feasible solution to this problem? Do you know how to move from A to Z with this entire situation instead of going from A to B to braindead stereotyping, and then stopping there? Good god, man. Use your brain.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Link to where I said the world was a democracy. Do you understand what the implications are for only two countries voting against the only feasible solution to this problem? Do you know how to move from A to Z with this entire situation instead of going from A to B to braindead stereotyping, and then stopping there? Good god, man. Use your brain.
Get an education you halfwit!

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Do you understand what the implications are for only two countries voting against the only feasible solution to this problem?
Yeah - the world ain't a democracy. That's what I wrote.

Do you know how to move from A to Z with this entire situation instead of going from A to B to braindead stereotyping, and then stopping there?
Yep, that's why I have presented all of the A to Z history and philosophy I have and don't look at the situation in the temporally isolated way that you and your fellow non-thinky LibiCons do - I've put it in context.

Good god, man. Use your brain.
At least I have a brain to use, so you know - I'm not judging anyone for disagreeing with me. (winkydinky smiley)

Tanaka

Factory Bastard
You westerners are spoiled rotten and a bunch of ingrates. Look at all you have. Grocery stores,cinemas,fancy cars and friendly police yet all you do is piss and moan about everything. It's pathetic and weak.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
You westerners are spoiled rotten and a bunch of ingrates. Look at all you have. Grocery stores,cinemas,fancy cars and friendly police yet all you do is piss and moan about everything. It's pathetic and weak.
Oh, I'm not a westerner. I'm east coast....(winkydinky smiley)

PS: Did anyone else notice that Jolly 'ol Tanaka is a fuckin retard?

Last edited:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
It's not like we don't work or pay taxes for we what we have. Nobody hands us anything.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well we don't get thrown in jail, shot or murdered for speaking out. Well, not normally we don't.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm way East of all these Muricans.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I'm way East of all these Muricans.
Is that what it's called by conspiracy theorists, LoLoBud?
.. Green Meteor 9 foot Ayyyyleeeeins over Las Vegas
PULL IT - BushCo Inside job..
. CIA did Kennedy -no tangible evidence but just the same...
THe Mossod created Hamas...Nazis say - so must it be so.

If only you were born on the other side of town you'd be all like:

STAP DEH STEEEAL
...JUSS make IT STAAAAPP already!

same thing.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is that what it's called by conspiracy theorists, LoLoBud?
.. Green Meteor 9 foot Ayyyyleeeeins over Las Vegas
PULL IT - BushCo Inside job..
. CIA did Kennedy -no tangible evidence but just the same...
THe Mossod created Hamas...Nazis say - so must it be so.

If only you were born on the other side of town you'd be all like:

STAP DEH STEEEAL
...JUSS make IT STAAAAPP already!

same thing.
Have you had some sort of cognitive event, Holly?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Point out the grammatical error(s). Go on.
The whole structure of your short-breathed sentences are adolescent in verse. You sound more like a prattling teenager than a seasoned granny of Mexican decent. I understand English isn’t your mother-tongue, but even Spanish would have more even-flow.

I don’t need to go on here…you’re utterly cringe-worthy to say the least. Löl.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The whole structure of your short-breathed sentences are adolescent in verse. You sound more like a prattling teenager than a seasoned granny of Mexican decent. I understand English isn’t your mother-tongue, but even Spanish would have more even-flow.

I don’t need to go on here…you’re utterly cringe-worthy to say the least. Löl.

Yeah, nothing. Estupido.