Can't say that I disagree with this particular take on the Zionist/Palestine dispute in the Muddle East

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
...... from a WN's perspective anyway. @SHAMPAIN @Blazor

7yMVYo.jpg

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
I have no feelings for the jews but the musRats are pure evil and need to be wiped from the face of the world.

Islam is the only religion that says my god is better than your god and therefore you must die.

Fuck all MusRats especially the parents for teaching their kids to hate

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
I especially agree with the point made about how the Zionist wars in the Middle East results in hordes of refugees heading to Europe, which is not ok...

But who's the idiots who are taking them in? European countries have only themselves to blame for that bullshit. Yes Khanada is guilty of this too.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Fucking liberals love Islamic terrorists and islamic terrorists will accept that love and even fake it back from time to time until they are in a position to kill these degenerates

no-pride-in-apartheid-cover2.jpg

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Now uh, let me just throw this out here.
.I have met Jews who are opposed to the formation and maintenance of a Jewish state on the basis that, as they say, Jews are to live under the rule, and law, of host nations until such time as their god calls them back to the promised land. ...and they say - that has not happened, the creation of Israel being the creation of the Britz in response to Nazi misdeeds. So thank Hitler, if you don't like Israel, I guess.

Now um, that being said, clearly there never was anything called a Palestinian, no central government etc, or for that matter, unifying religion or culture. So "the Palestinian" is a myth.
I have to wonder why it is that muslims can claim dozens of nations, which never existed prior to the second WW, but Jews can not claim even 1. What's that about?

Anywayz - in conclusion, I would say that it would not bother me in the least if everyone over there fucking dropped dead and were left to the buzzards and their religious nonsense perished from the earth for all time.

Eventually it will, in more enlightened times, far far away.

OH, nearly forgot: PS: Israel is not wholly responsible for the failures of muslim nations.
Unemployment and poverty, lack of education, are the drivers of radical militant islam and ultimately migration. You can blame the decay of islam for those things.
..and frankly what do you expect from a religion whose foundation is militancy.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I especially agree with the point made about how the Zionist wars in the Middle East results in hordes of refugees heading to Europe, which is not ok...

But who's the idiots who are taking them in? European countries have only themselves to blame for that bullshit. Yes Khanada is guilty of this too.

Yeah Jews and libtards are more than happy to allow them in, but if the Zionists weren't tearing up the Middle East there wouldn't be as many people fleeing war torn countries.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

govermnts infiltrated allow for this to happen stupit fuckface ...

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
.I have met Jews who are opposed to the formation and maintenance of a Jewish state on the basis that, as they say, Jews are to live under the rule, and law, of host nations until such time as their god calls them back to the promised land. ...and they say - that has not happened, the creation of Israel being the creation of the Britz in response to Nazi misdeeds. So thank Hitler, if you don't like Israel, I guess.

Now um, that being said, clearly there never was anything called a Palestinian, no central government etc, or for that matter, unifying religion or culture. So "the Palestinian" is a myth.
I have to wonder why it is that muslims can claim dozens of nations, which never existed prior to the second WW, but Jews can not claim even 1. What's that about?

Anywayz - in conclusion, I would say that it would not bother me in the least if everyone over there fucking dropped dead and were left to the buzzards and their religious nonsense perished from the earth for all time.

Israel is a Rothschild creation, the country is essentially a tribute to them.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Israel is a Rothschild creation, the country is essentially a tribute to them.
...and the idea would not have received the needed support w/o your hero's campaign of extermination.
Was Israel created in 1917 or 1948?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I completely disagree with this.

Yep, it is pretty much just hatred with zero understanding of the situation. Literally, the Palestinian politicians sought the current round of fighting to distract people from the failures of the domestic politicians. Fatah hasn't held an election in 20 years, the promised they would but suddenly changed their minds when they saw they would lose. Palestinian people started rioting in the streets because Fatah had canceled the elections so next thing you know Fatah makes up excuses and starts launching missiles hoping everyone would be to distracted to remember about the canceled elections.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yep, it is pretty much just hatred with zero understanding of the situation. Literally, the Palestinian politicians sought the current round of fighting to distract people from the failures of the domestic politicians. Fatah hasn't held an election in 20 years, the promised they would but suddenly changed their minds when they saw they would lose. Palestinian people started rioting in the streets because Fatah had canceled the elections so next thing you know Fatah makes up excuses and starts launching missiles hoping everyone would be to distracted to remember about the canceled elections.

Wouldn't you say that the Israelis have been a tad shall we say, 'overzealous' in their relentless bombing campaigns?

I think the deathtoll at last count was 70 Palestinians and 5 Israelis...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nope, they have been extremely surgical and even warn people ahead of time so buildings can be evacuated. To compare Hamas and Fatah deliberately fire rockets indiscriminately deliberately targeting civilians.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm not denying that the Palestinians share some of the blame, but this latest bout of violence started due to Israel attempting to evict Palestinian families from their homes.

I think it's safe to say that every single person on here would be furious if it happened to them and would fight tooth and nail to stop it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Again, that is a lie. The four families in question were squatters who have been playing games with the system for 50 years. They got their cases to go through the courts three times and each time they lost. We know who the legal owners of that land is, they have legally owned that land for 111 years going all the way back to the Ottoman period. Those squatters got three chances and failed to provide any evidence for their claims every time.

The court did the right thing, denied the lying, thieving Lalestinian squatters, and reaffirmed the property rights of the legal owners who have been paying the property taxes on that property the entire time. Those thriving Palestinian squatters should have been evicted half a century ago.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Again, that is a lie. The four families in question were squatters who have been playing games with the system for 50 years. They got their cases to go through the courts three times and each time they lost. We know who the legal owners of that land is, they have legally owned that land for 111 years going all the way back to the Ottoman period. Those squatters got three chances and failed to provide any evidence for their claims every time.

The court did the right thing, denied the lying, thieving Lalestinian squatters, and reaffirmed the property rights of the legal owners who have been paying the property taxes on that property the entire time. Those thriving Palestinian squatters should have been evicted half a century ago.

I get the impression that you aren't exactly on the fence when it comes to this subject....

What are your reasons for being pro-Israel?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
the flashes in the windows make it look like a controlled demolition

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I get the impression that you aren't exactly on the fence when it comes to this subject....

What are your reasons for being pro-Israel?

I compare the two sides and the facts truly are horrible on the side of the IsIamic terrorists. I also see who actually has repeatedly tried to make peace and who has always completely rejected peace. The truth is the Palestinians will not allow peace until they finally begin to love their children more than they hate Jewish people.