People are spamming things I disagree with, and I want it to cease and desist!

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
YuZDArv.jpeg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admin is a sick degenerate cock licker who day dreams about 6 year old girls being used as sex toys

fact

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't support Antifa, you do.

See the difference?

He also vocally supports ped0philia and refers to 5 year old children as sex toys. He is an evil piece of shit and belongs in prison.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

See the difference?

He also vocally supports ped0philia and refers to 5 year old children as sex toys. He is an evil piece of shit and belongs in prison.

I'd likely beat the shit out of him in real life and twist his noodle neck up like a pretzel, just for teh Lulz and because he's an Antifa supporter.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

See the difference?

I'd likely beat the shit out of him in real life and twist his noodle neck up like a pretzel, just for teh Lulz and because he's an Antifa supporter.
That's nice.

thumb_take-2-midol-and-come-back-later-memegenerator-net-take-2-52532498.png

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
5 faggots working together in parallel don’t suck as much cock as admin

Fact

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin is a sick degenerate cock licker who day dreams about 6 year old girls being used as sex toys

fact

My 6 (shes actually 5 still lol) year old would terrify him. Shes not just completely feral, when I told her we couldnt just go to babbas everyday because Joe Biden made gas prices too high, she said with earnest "Well why dont we just kill him?" Like it was a fucking no brainer :LOL3: