Should we take one of the three spamming idiots off ignore for New Years?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The homos still don’t get it do they? That they are on ignore because they are filthy feral peasants worthy of such a fate
surely a short cement headed guy with the face of a dogs chewed toy deserves a moniker worthy of his attributes LOL

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Good morning friends and fans

and to the footstools on my ignore list -- haw haw -- you're still on ignore.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good. Apparently you’ve got the Cashew on ignore too. Caddy Culo is done for.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
*BurP*

whoa -- breakfast was good -- and the stinky vermin peasants are still on ignore.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Have I mentioned that no matter how much the septics squeal they will remain on ignore?

lolz

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Day 5 - Ignore feature is working great. They've vanished. Almost into thin air. Its ike the three spamming weasels were hit heavy vehicles at high speed and their putrid bodies have been removed from the scene before anyone had a chance to notice.

Great job. Very little obnoxious dog shit these days

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I have devised a method for X, the spastic hyena, to make his way off my ignore list.

I'll post about it later after I'm done having a relaxing 60 minute session in my 8 person heated whirlpool spa which is enclosed in an all Cedar Gazebo adjacent to my 4300 sq ft mansion with 6 bedrooms and 15 car drive way.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How about some photos Stubby, with you in em. Come on little guy. Make up look lame.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Day 5 - Ignore feature is working great. They've vanished. Almost into thin air. Its ike the three spamming weasels were hit heavy vehicles at high speed and their putrid bodies have been removed from the scene before anyone had a chance to notice.

Great job. Very little obnoxious dog shit these days
Fuck you you tiny cretin
I take great pride knowing I've driven you to use an option designed for jellyfish weasels, all of which wood be taller than you btw
I know your dying to read me and are realizing what a great mistake was made .. Don't do it bro, you can't handle me

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And just like that - I kick the hornets nest and the bees start buzzing out in a frenzy

what were my stats? Did I get all three? 2 thirds?
:LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So if you could see one of the three drooling morons taken off my ignore list which drooling moron would it be?

vote now people and your answers will taken under consideration

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Stand in the middle of a dark empty room with a sack full of darts and let them run around until you manage to stick one of 'em. That'll be the lucky winner.