Should we take one of the three spamming idiots off ignore for New Years?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Does anyone else have an ignore list similar to mine?

I know flea has cock suck guy and the Chester on ignore but is hesitant to put the spamming halfwit x

Dove is ignoring cock suck guy as well

So that’s three for cock suck guy

Any others?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I know flea has cock suck guy and the Chester on ignore but is hesitant to put the spamming halfwit x

Any others?
saying cock suck guy makes your little loins moist innit :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
giphy.gif

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

Any others?

MisterFilth (can't recall why; maybe a scat poast or something equally heinous?)

The Admajor dumbtastic duo (they've more than earned it and as far as I can tell haven't changed at all)

DoOf was on there until recently when it became obvious he hadn't put me on iggy after all so I thought I'd be a nice fella and remove him from my filter as well. For now.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
MisterFilth (can't recall why; maybe a scat poast or something equally heinous?)

The Admajor dumbtastic duo (they've more than earned it and as far as I can tell haven't changed at all)

DoOf was on there until recently when it became obvious he hadn't put me on iggy after all so I thought I'd be a nice fella and remove him from my filter as well. For now.
So that's 4 for the cock suck guy

3 for the creepy sex offender

X manages to skirt on by via the skin of his rotting tooth huh?

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry I bruised your feels tough guy.

• LOL
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I think @Omnipotent and @Oerdin have cock suck guy on ignore too

lol

it seems like anyone who makes any kinda sense looks at that squirming idiot in a fetal position and says -- fuck this-- :LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I think the new litmus test around here in terms of cognitive ability is as follows

Any IQ above 100 you place cock suck guy on ignore

Anything below and you respond favorably to anything he spews out of his ass mouth

lolz

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So @Garraty_47 -- Let's talk turkey here brother

When was it when you first realized admongo was such an irredeemable spamming fucktard that he wasn't even worth spitting on from down the block?

I mean, we all know sewage is completely worthless and not even the hungriest of sharks would consume him and would rather dive into some nuclear sub crash site filled with toxic waste and radiation to forage a meal -- but admong? It takes a little more time to realize he's absolutely useless

when did you arrive at this conclusion sir?

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
I think the new litmus test around here in terms of cognitive ability is as follows

Any IQ above 100 you place cock suck guy on ignore

Anything below and you respond favorably to anything he spews out of his ass mouth

lolz
If your IQ ever hits 100, SELL SELL SELL!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hello ignored person

thank you for joining us

despite the fact that I don't know which one of you spamming fuckwits is drooling currently I want you to know that you still suck and should die immediately

X

xXx
Site Supporter

When was it when you first realized admongo was such an irredeemable spamming fucktard that he wasn't even worth spitting on from down the block?

I mean, we all know sewage is completely worthless and not even the hungriest of sharks would consume him and would rather dive into some nuclear sub crash site filled with toxic waste and radiation to forage a meal -- but admong? It takes a little more time to realize he's absolutely useless

his tearz took a little longer to hit the floor ... hieght thang LOL

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

I didn't mark the calendar so I can't give you an exact date or even the specific month.

I only remember at some point thinking the repetitious crap was never going to end unless I took steps myself to make it go away, and that's what I did. That's not to say others aren't occasionally repetitious, or tend to respond to certain people in a very similar fashion every time, but nothing comes close to the constant oft-repeated drivel of Admajor.

Once I feared going through a new mouse every few months (easier than replacing the scroll wheel) or rubbing the letters off the "PG_DN" button on my keyboard, but no more. I wish it hadn't been necessary to iggy them like that but I have zero actual regrets.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I didn't mark the calendar so I can't give you an exact date or even the specific month.

I only remember at some point thinking the repetitious crap was never going to end unless I took steps myself to make it go away, and that's what I did. That's not to say others aren't occasionally repetitious, or tend to respond to certain people in a very similar fashion every time, but nothing comes close to the constant oft-repeated drivel of Admajor.

Once I feared going through a new mouse every few months (easier than replacing the scroll wheel) or rubbing the letters off the "PG_DN" button on my keyboard, but no more. I wish it hadn't been necessary to iggy them like that but I have zero actual regrets.
Wise choice, friend. Wise choice

Admajor is perfect to describe the cojoined twins of tedium

Lmao

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Any others?

I only have aidsman on ignore as he has never contributed anything of value. I have noticed Merde has been crying and saying she is ignoring me when all I did was verbally bitch slap her for her vile, racist, lies about my wife and her family. I then held up a mirror so Merde could see her own reflection upon which she shrieked in horror and ran away. What a piece of merde.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I only have aidsman on ignore as he has never contributed anything of value. I have noticed Merde has been crying and saying she is ignoring me when all I did was verbally bitch slap her for her vile, racist, lies about my wife and her family. I then held up a mirror so Merde could see her own reflection upon which she shrieked in horror and ran away. What a piece of merde.
It’s not looking good for poor little admong is it?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
HA HA HA HA HA SO much ownage :LOL3: ... and you wonder why I find these people funny LOL

you guise gonna kiss now and compare maxi pads

one big meganore :LOL3::LOL3:

remember to streTCH :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its just idiotic spam. You cant even led them out of it.

• LOL
Reactions: X

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I seem th recall @Aylana and maybe even @The Prowler have admong on ignore too?

How about sewagemajor?

I have never had anyone on "ignore"...but I usually skim over posts quickly and if something seems worth reading, then I will read it properly...

Some threads I never read at all and some I read every post in detail.

I have found that Admin and Seamajor rarely post anything worthwhile with most of their material being really lame.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
dam, hard to find like minded poosys biggly LOL

Times are tuff .

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The homos still don’t get it do they? That they are on ignore because they are filthy feral peasants worthy of such a fate