Should we take one of the three spamming idiots off ignore for New Years?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The thing is she didn't just make up elaborate fantasy lies about you but she has gone on to do it with multiple other people. I mean she concocted some sort of mentally ill horse shit about my wife (whom she has never met) too. Even insulted her whole family all because she was upset, jealous, and so drunken. It is just pathetic.

Just such a toxic and horrible person.

She claimed my daughter was 12 and said I allow my 12 year old daughter to "solicite dick pictures from adult men".

She went on with this lie until I posted the text conversation she got it from that shows she is either a malicious liar or she just never actually listens to anything people say. Or both. Narcissistic personality disorder and all.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
She claimed my daughter was 12 and said I allow my 12 year old daughter to "solicite dick pictures from adult men".

She went on with this lie until I posted the text conversation she got it from that shows she is either a malicious liar or she just never actually listens to anything people say. Or both. Narcissistic personality disorder and all.
Did you see where she claimed I made donkey noises in the bed while shoving coke products up my ass?

Gives you some really insight as to what foreplay means in her household

lol -- the sickening practices with these people

ouch

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The only time I've ever heard Big make noises similar to a donkey was when we were doing yard work.

Speaks a lot to the way he must have been feeling. Especially is he was desperate enough to put something in his asshole.

Interesting this bit of bizzare and out of character info was never part of the (many) long and detailed posts about this supposed super sexy weekend with "Chaos40" that needed to be told several times over.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did you see where she claimed I made donkey noises in the bed while shoving coke products up my ass?

ouch

I saw. I figured it's a lie or was a trauma response.

I've slept with you more than 100 times and I dont recall any donkey noises or anything going near any buttholes. Or any "broken" parts.

I'm not "daddies favorite princess" though and I've really never wanted to be LOL. No offense, of course....I've just never viewed you as my "dad" or like a "brother". Pretty gross that would even by said by someone who sexualized you on the boards vastly more than I ever have.

Yikes!

How does it feel to be such conquest for a CA shitlib with cluster b?! Are we to believe that if you had told her that you wanted her .....she would not have filed divorce that day and went running?!

• Puke 2
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I saw. I figured it's a lie or was a trauma response.

I've slept with you more than 100 times and I dont recall any donkey noises or anything going near any buttholes. Or any "broken" parts.

I'm not "daddies favorite princess" though and I've really never wanted to be LOL. No offense, of course....I've just never viewed you as my "dad" or like a "brother". Pretty gross that would even by said by someone who sexualized you on the boards vastly more than I ever have.

Yikes!

How does it feel to be such conquest for a CA shitlib with cluster b?! Are we to believe that if you had told her that you wanted her .....she would not have filed divorce that day and went running?!
Perhaps she has me confused with Alphonso? I do seem to recall a text message or two from her about a certain new love interest of hers liking glass dongs & strapons and handcuffs

that sort of thing.

Perhaps, if properly motivated, I could be arsed to go searching my text messages to find it? Maybe even, oh I dunno, share that information with people who might not find it as amusing as we do?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Perhaps she has me confused with Alphonso? I do seem to recall a text message or two from her about a certain new love interest of hers liking glass dongs & strapons and handcuffs

that sort of thing.

Perhaps, if properly motivated, I could be arsed to go searching my text messages to find it? Maybe even, oh I dunno, share that information with people who might not find it as amusing as we do?

Shes pegging Alphonso?

Bahahahaha lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Pretty cool how I do that huh?

How I keep these saps that are on ignore glued to the thread like flypaper?

that's Powah!

sure is

tumblr_p3rala8BbU1rpduwho1_500.gif

Mighty mouse LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter

ouch
I bet it was the 2 litre :LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The only time I've ever heard Big make noises similar to a donkey was when we were doing yard work.

Speaks a lot to the way he must have been feeling. Especially is he was desperate enough to put something in his asshole.

Interesting this bit of bizzare and out of character info was never part of the (many) long and detailed posts about this supposed super sexy weekend with "Chaos40" that needed to be told several times over.

Bet Puerto Ricans make killer gardeners.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Forum log Jan 2 2023. <dovey - do I really need to do this now? I need to get some work done>

Day two and the three hopelessly dull shitposting turnips are still on ignore.

Already the forum experience is beginning to improve. I am unsure if it is the ignore feature of if the owner finally put a muzzle on that dick devouring space fairy, but I no longer have to wade through shit thread after shit thread and all that anti-trump diarrhea authored by that unfathomably dull and uninteresting fuckwit in the politics section anymore.

Their spam was a pain but it's like field stripping a weapon. Repetition. But now that spike headed speed bumps like sewage have vanished into thin air interesting threads are no longer brought to halt with flat tires due to his shirtlifting fairy dyslexic shit headed point of view.

After the fumigation I can still feel angry insects like that drooling halfwit X nipping at my ankles but I cannot see them. His incessant spam -- invisible -- and other than the wet spots left behind on my trouser cuffs it's like he was never there at all.

The hefty lefty twins are pretty upset over this matter, but they are always mad. God wasn't particularly generous with them in the looks department and that has to be hard on a woman. Hard being filled with pun and irony in this context.

Nearly 200 replies in less than 24hrs this thread has caused quite the stir and Flynn still can neither make bail or find her false teeth.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Fixated?

Sez the guy who keeps responding to people he claims he has on Ignore.

That fish hook in your mouth gleems like Martino's grille.

You try way too hard, Biggie Villechaize.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t know what the fuck Dovid is freebasing these days, but nothing kills the mood like a screaming toddler with a loaded diaper.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lame. Do better freak show. I’m disappointed in your lackluster performance thus far

Maybe remove the dress?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don’t know what the fuck Dovid is freebasing these days, but nothing kills the mood like a screaming toddler with a loaded diaper.

Murd if you've gone from just drinking into freebasing just admit it.

I mean what the fuck does this post even MEAN? Are you saying that one of my kids is a toddler in a diaper and that makes me not sexy?

Which one is a "toddler in a diaper"? The 19 year old? The 17 year old or the 6 year old? And what the fuck would that have to do with "the mood"?

Having a child has absolutely NOTHING to do with the parents sex lives (except they are the result of such). No one looks to their BABY to get in "the mood", you disgusting drunken degenerate.

You really are one sick, fucked up deviant. It would be nice if you manage just a bit of coherency on a fucking MONDAY morning.

Maybe, just maybe you should stop trying to sexualize my children. Especially after that defensive tantrum you had when I observed that and suggested maybe this "guy" you are with has a "thing" for minors.....hence your latest obsession with sexualizing another womans children.

Did you understand this post or is it too complicated and not enough references to genitalia?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean, the man being roughly the size of a dildo, I'd say the image is apt.

If Big is the size of a dildo, would I be the size of homemade tomato paste suppositories used for the "simulation" of period blood?

He is definately bigger and taller than me. I AM short though.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ouch. That’s gonna leave a mark

Maybe that was her convoluted way of shitting on mothers and saying mothers with babies are just sexual turn offs.

Because anything involving being a wife and a mother is just SO LAME and SO UNSEXY.

She is a real trailblazer who turns on all the men by pretending shes a toxic fuck boy and they are all intrigued and "threatened" by her.

UNLESS they have "small dick energy" of course. Which is always gonna conveniently be any male who rejects her and/or calls her out as the blathering idiot she is.

We know the misogyny is pretty heavy.....just like the rest of her.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I’m around toddlers all the time. What mood do they kill?

I absolutely love my babies. They bring me so much joy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I’m around toddlers all the time. What mood do they kill?

I absolutely love my babies. They bring me so much joy.

Well evidently if they dont help get a man hard....you are just so lame for having them around Flea. That's her revolting position.

We should all be materialistic fuck holes for men who slave for corpos. Otherwise we are worthless. With our worthless babies who just "kill teh mood!".

What the fuck.

I hope Alphonso puts a scratch and sniff at the bottom of their toilet.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Ladies, please don't mind me as I am merely thinking aloud here but one really has to wonder; given all of the accusations along with the resultant hysterical fits and this most very telling revelation murd has provided us if there is indeed truth to dove's astute observation.

Where there is smoke there is fire and it simply begs the question if such an event, described so vividly, has occurred in Murdy's own bedroom. And if so, who might that toddler with shitty diapers be and did this assassination of the mood occur in the form of Alphonso rubbing his hands together in greedy anticipation and nee at the prospect of seducing his next victim instead of having to endure yet another sexual encounter with a whale?

Everything I am reading thus far seems to suggest this is a significant possibility

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
If a man wants you, he will be with you.

And why would anyone waste their time on someone who wasn’t sure?

I will not be taking the tardtastic dual off ignore. Their display here is pure insanity.

It’s also disrespectful to my husband to carry on with some skank who was my first dyke out experience and took advantage of how drunk I was…. and someone I had a fling with while we were friends and was at best a mercy fucking for him his head was so wrapped up in that divorce.

I had a crush on Chaos at one point. Dove has always had a crush on me.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
According to the 45 year old, overweight Paris Hilton circa 06 wanna be here.....toddlers just arent very hot.

And I'd know this if only I wasnt "freebasing". Obviously IM the one on drugs here.

Right.
"overweight Paris Hilton circa 06"

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh man...lmao!