Should we take one of the three spamming idiots off ignore for New Years?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Dove

hi-smile.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That is a fucking crime. The cow died for nothing in such an instance.

I would never dream of ordering a steak well done. Especially during one of my executive power lunches where the bill is a minimum of 150.00 a head before even getting into drinks and appetizers.

All company expensed of course.

Hey, did I tell you I was in my Olympic size swimming pool this afternoon giving serious consideration to a pottery barn purchase? I was like, fuck it, imma purchase a 500ft square foot lounge chair that costs more than two X-wing fighters

The rebels will simply have to do without during their next campaign on the deathstar.

And maybe even a Fedora that speaks two languages to go with it.

you know boujee...
ffs, all that and you can't find a jeans with 28 length LOL

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You know what I wasn't thinking about tho?

while I was enjoying my time in my Olympic size swimming pool?

The three termites I have on ignore

lolz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You probably order your steaks well done too, you philistine.

I went out on a date a loooonnnggg time ago with a guy who was trying to impress me and took me to this restaurant out in Detroit. The Whitney.

And I ordered my steak rare. Not medium...I like it rare. He ordered his well done and literally lectured me about eating rare steak. He couldnt even LOOK at it. It ruined the whole vibe. I did NOT go out with him again.

I met this idiot in a coffee place in Royal Oak. He wasnt much for "werdz" either. I feel like this guy is online somewhere with a Ukraine flag in his profile.

I could see X being that guy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh you shuddup, I favor anybody seemingly having fun, you guise haves lots O hate jus look at biggy not here ignoring me ..well, did you look ? see

You think Oak is having fun?

Oh man......lulz

I thought if people were foaming at the mouth using kids that they were hurt and cornered and playing the only card they have?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Honestly, who wants a runny saucy pizza with wet veggies ? you sadistic wench .... wood oven is the best

All I know is when I order a pizza I don't expect nor want the toppings to arrive on a slab of BURNT TOAST. If I want to eat cardboard I'll swing by the Domino's shop and sweet talk them into giving me a couple delivery boxes, probably for free.

Eating burnt food isn't even healthy, ya lugnut.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The weeping I would be sure to see if I decided to take three spamming fuckwits off ignore reminds me

I have a thread about my luxury cruise to update for these dimwitted fools.

Which, to be perfectly honest, didn't start out all that luxurious because some stranger decided that the day of my departure would be an excellent time for her to fall overboard and drown.

the fucking nerve eh?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Oh man......lulz
It seems to rile you guise, its the bastard factory, its also meltdown ... I have no personal interest invested, you claim intelligence so you know that, it's funnnn for me dove, now quit boring me (: nawwwww kidding LOL no, really quit it

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh man......lulz

I thought if people were foaming at the mouth using kids that they were hurt and cornered and playing the only card they have?
Poor guy just isnt aware of all the episodes of "tales from the creept" like we are.

He'll learn. Despite his parents being first cousins and all that severe brain damage I still remain optimistic for the poor sod

• LOL
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
All I know is when I order a pizza I don't expect nor want the toppings to arrive on a slab of BURNT TOAST. If I want to eat cardboard I'll swing by the Domino's shop and sweet talk them into giving me a couple delivery boxes, probably for free.

Eating burnt food isn't even healthy, ya lugnut.
62-Backyard-Pizza-Ovens-_-IR-Gun_027_compressed-scaled.jpg

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oak having fun

ROTFLAMO

not unless a space capsule filled with 12,000 free cheeseburgers crash landed on her living room floor.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Oh man......lulz

hey you edited that after I quoted yeh, all 3 of you used kids end off .

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It seems to rile you guise, its the bastard factory, its also meltdown ... I have no personal interest invested, you claim intelligence so you know that, it's funnnn for me dove, now quit boring me (: nawwwww kidding LOL no, really quit it

I dont know in what reality it "seems" the people making silly fat jokes are the ones "riled" and the angry bush pig ranting about peoples families and all up in PM boxes begging for help and tagging the admin to "enforce" rules and get people banned looks like they are having fun.

I think.....just like all of us at one point...you feel bad for her and think shes getting dogpiled because she made us all mad. Everyone has came to her assistance. And you'll learn like everyone else.

Unless you really are a complete a retard.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I dont know in what reality it "seems" the people making silly fat jokes are the ones "riled" and the angry bush pig ranting about peoples families and all up in PM boxes begging for help and tagging the admin to "enforce" rules and get people banned looks like they are having fun.

I think.....just like all of us at one point...you feel bad for her and think shes getting dogpiled because she made us all mad. Everyone has came to her assistance. And you'll learn like everyone else.

Unless you really are a complete a retard.
Uh huh Uh huh I see thank you for this very valuable information it will be accessed and assigned a pile ...

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I heard a rumor that pig nearly stroked out when she saw a picture of a valentines heart with a handsome young man standing in front.

Lmao -- she was like "always a miserable pig, never being taken on a romantic getaway"

Can you imagine her at weddings? Provided she's ever invited to one?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
20221230-155313.jpg

EXCEPT when its Oak and Murd guis....when they rage for months and months accusing people of abuse and using children as ammo.
.....it means they are totally having so much fun!

If you finally after a year of this say one of their cuck felon BFs likes to finger kids and THATS why they are obsessed with peoples kids? Only then does Xs post apply.

Sayin

• LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'll take the retard option, gotta be to be me
it's been rough, to think I emerged unscathed would be a lie

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I heard a rumor that pig nearly stroked out when she saw a picture of a valentines heart with a handsome young man standing in front.

Lmao -- she was like "always a miserable pig, never being taken on a romantic getaway"

X is trying to prop her up by saying shes clearly "having fun" and its us who are "riled"

LULZ!

• Confused

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Is that picture of the “handsome boy” in the thread now?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
X is trying to prop her up by saying shes clearly "having fun" and its us who are "riled"

LULZ!
Remember when she was "having fun" at SG when Aryan posted her tragic picture?

I still have the volume of angry PMs to post

lol

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You know what? Fuck this

Bastard Factory needs to pay me bro.. I bring out all the fucking tears and personal rage in these spastics.

by ignoring them

Go FIGURE!

5 pages and they haven't even scratched the surface of their deep and dark butthurt yet :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
calm down dovey
there's no need for that :GiggleBitch:

X we have ALL felt sorry for Oak. We KNOW what it looks like.

You are just gonna have to learn and you'll be embarrassed like Break was lol

No one here at this moment needs to calm down but sure X....*wink* lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
did someone say something ? I hadda put biigly on the igsnorzee I'm almost tripped over em LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X we have ALL felt sorry for Oak. We KNOW what it looks like.

You are just gonna have to learn and you'll be embarrassed like Break was lol

No one here at this moment needs to calm down but sure X....*wink* lol
break wasnt embarresed, you hassled his kid ... thank you good people good bye

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Would you consider it arrogance on my part if I pointed out that ignoring three spastics made the entire assemblage of lefitst losers panic so hard that we got nearly 150 replies in less than 8 hours?

:LOL3:

Who bats the hornets nest like I do?