Should we take one of the three spamming idiots off ignore for New Years?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's actually not looking good for the poor wittle spammers

Nobody but miserable cows and other assorted filth seem interested in reading their tedious gibberish

lolz
:Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa:

for someone so small you shure do whine a hole lot LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The resemblance is remarkable. Don’t you think?
fuck off man LMFAO iS that cement head him LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL FFS HIS ARMS ARE LIKE BABIES hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaass

OMG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
lookit his pants foldED inside because he's so short BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

X

xXx
Site Supporter
giphy.gif
bleach-eyes.gif
my-eyes-burning.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I keep him on ignore because I trolled him into perma melty by announcing my father was wealthy after I used him for post divorce sex.

Needless to say, Dovid oversold the merch like the dirty Flynt hooker she is.

That's a pretty fascinating spin on investing 11 years, loads of emotional labor and using your own money on a guy who could barely get hard giving you a pity lay.

When I offered, he came running to Michigan. Then he came back and picked me up lol. I didnt really spend shit i didnt get a return on.

You arent a man, Murd. You are a desperate woman LARPING a toxic male. Its second hand embarrassing and HAS BEEN. People have been cringing at your Big "thing" for over a decade.

Fucking hell. Yeah I "over sold the merch" because men actually like me? Okay. Keep molesting those PM boxes for your validation hit....I sure hope you gave up on Freud because your ego is bleeding enough as it is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm just enjoying the freedom of openly talking about Big being totally into me.

I dont have to rely on him ignoring my posts and calling me out me on some desperate delusional lies because.....well....I'm telling the truth.

If I had to go to a guy and i waited until the last day to proposition him because he didnt make a single move .....and he wasnt hard....i probably wouldnt admit that on the internet. Or...anywhere

I wouldnt know about that though. Sounds like fat girl problems. I dont have to start threads about how I got laid either. Probably because I'm never having any dry spells unless I decide to have them.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X is really having an extreme response to a picture of another guy.

You okay X?
I am now, than you
My god what a fit of laughter that pic brought .... The tailored pants tho AHAHAHAHAHA

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I am now, than you
My god what a fit of laughter that pic brought .... The tailored pants tho AHAHAHAHAHA

I've seen your pic, X.

That's all I'm gonna say.

Murd will probably pay you to fuck her ;)