Should we take one of the three spamming idiots off ignore for New Years?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Would you consider it arrogance on my part if I pointed out that ignoring three spastics made the entire assemblage of lefitst losers panic so hard that we got nearly 150 replies in less than 8 hours?

:LOL3:

Who bats the hornets nest like I do?
try the kids section, the jeans might fit

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hey -- is there something admong wishes to tell me about all the deep inner pain he's feeling being on ignore?

Does he have a revolver to his head yet?

If he does manage to blow out a liquidy loaf of brown muck and membrane across the nearest ceiling with his fruity zip gun will one of you please be sure to inform me?

So that I can crack up?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Serious question here.

all trolling aside.

* coughs to clear throat & tries not to smirk*

Have any of you noticed the rather predictable occurrence that whenever it is the sumo sisters log off admong's deflated scrotum retracts back up into his lung area like an airplane as it ascends past 5000ft?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What was that?
Patience young Jedi

making them squirm in anticipation makes the dish that much tastier. It's like salting the meat as Pennywise once put it.

4754b5c767572c36b82dfc38566ff198

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Over cooking a steak is right up there with the barbarians who put ketchup on a hot dog.
And Gasp... pineapples on Pizza - A sin against the city of napoli

Or hoes that purchase airplane tickets to arrive at your home despite you not wanting them to so that they can troll you forever more with some ludicrous idea that you are butt hurt due to some fancy fabrication available only in their own alcohol saturated mind

"after divorce sex" -- lol -- as if.

ugh... the terrible memories

Excuse me while I go puke into a paper bag and beat the piss out of my dog to make myself feel better.

Just kidding of course... about the dog.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

A few blister spots is ok but really over cooked is not. Especially if it is thin crust because then it turns into a cracker. That is one reason why, as simple as it is, NYC style pizza can be hard to get perfect. The thin crust makes it hard to get not over or under cook it.

Providence style pizza has an even bigger problem because the coal fired ovens are so hot.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
To me eating a burnt Pizza or well done steak is tantamount to cunnilingus on Oak.

Okay - I just made myself physically ill again

Good thing I am the proud owner of two dogs.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Remember when she was "having fun" at SG when Aryan posted her tragic picture?

I still have the volume of angry PMs to post

lol

This is like a car wreck. I know I don't want to see a picture of the she beast and yet I feel strangely curious. Just to see how bad it really is.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This is like a car wreck. I know I don't want to see a picture of the she beast and yet I feel strangely curious. Just to see how bad it really is.
You've never seen the picture of Oak?

omg -- lol

let's just say it will make things SO MUCH funnier for you whenever it is she attempts to critique anyone's looks

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
@No One -- please supply one picture of the fat, visually offensive and disgustingly sloppy slob to @Oerdin's inbox

I've sullied my gentle mind & eyes more than I care to recount. And disgusted myself with memories of bad sexual encounters past enough for one evening. Enough for the remainder of my life in fact.

I don't think I could bare to see such voluminous ugly fitted perfectly into a single portrait.

I Have guns in my house you know.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
God dammit I'm just a funny and mean motherfucker. A cunt of rather epic proportions. It's a 60/40 split in either direction.

But after wading through all the tears and generic flotsam being offered up by these hapeless lemmings who think they are mounting some resistance to my repeated and merciless bombardment, I could not help but think to myself as I continue to scythe them down like the non-entities they are; it is for THIS very reason these septics wanted bastard factory to remain a Smiles free Witless protection program.

They are utterly spastic and offer no defense to the mockery I am making of each and every one of them. Sad. And it is for this reason I believe they'd be offering up prayers and incense to Beelzebub himself with expanding foam being injected up their assholes at 4000 psi if that what is would have taken to keep me away.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And Gasp... pineapples on Pizza - A sin against the city of napoli

Or hoes that purchase airplane tickets to arrive at your home despite you not wanting them to so that they can troll you forever more with some ludicrous idea that you are butt hurt due to some fancy fabrication available only in their own alcohol saturated mind

"after divorce sex" -- lol -- as if.

ugh... the terrible memories

Excuse me while I go puke into a paper bag and beat the piss out of my dog to make myself feel better.

Just kidding of course... about the dog.

The thing is she didn't just make up elaborate fantasy lies about you but she has gone on to do it with multiple other people. I mean she concocted some sort of mentally ill horse shit about my wife (whom she has never met) too. Even insulted her whole family all because she was upset, jealous, and so drunken. It is just pathetic.

Just such a toxic and horrible person.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The thing is she didn't just make up elaborate fantasy lies about you but she has gone one to do it with multiple other people. I mean sue concocted some sort of mentally ill horse shit about my wife (whom she has never met) too. Even insulted her whole family all because she was upset, jealous, and so drunken. It is just pathetic.

Just such a toxic and horrible person.
Brother, we could expend an entire evening discussing her failed escapades both sexually and not.

List is long and wide -- just like Oak's BMI

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You've never seen the picture of Oak?

omg -- lol

let's just say it will make things SO MUCH funnier for you whenever it is she attempts to critique anyone's looks

I saw one 15 year old picture and that was bad but not repugnant. I can only imagine how horrible time has treated her.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm not seeing much by way of "show ignored content" in this thread.

why is that?

Is admong off somewhere busy purposely dropping soap bars in a community showers for the homeless?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I saw one 15 year old picture and that was bad but not repugnant. I can only imagine how horrible time has treated her.
"bad but not repugnant"

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

she can use that as her descriptor on barnyard flings dot com.

Unattached Bovine, upper fifties, belligerent, hygiene unimportant, bad but not repugnant.

I'm dying over here :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
are yoY two fags gonna kiss and pull each other now BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Pretty cool how I do that huh?

How I keep these saps that are on ignore glued to the thread like flypaper?

that's Powah!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Joo made noises like a donkey and shoved a coke bottle in his butthole as foreplay.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey guise I found another PM of Oaf having fun

It's a real doosey. Lots of thrills, tilting windmills and overall merriment. From a person who really brings out her inner happiness in all it's glory - Really demonstrating beyond doubt how much fun she's having.

Holiday season 2019 while Murdy was still banished from SG for being a sloppy second slurping sumo twat with undetectable levels of self esteem.

From Oak to me.

Regarding a certain trip to NY

shall I post it?

You know, since we're all just having so much fun? :Popcorn: