Zionist bullshit right on the forum

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Well we don't get thrown in jail, shot or murdered for speaking out. Well, not normally we don't.
Not unless you choose to protest at the Capitol Building……then you get shot / murdered tracked down to where you live and imprisoned, sometimes for years without a trial.

Or are a pastor that speaks out against abortion…..then a tactical unit rips you from your home while rifles are pointed at your children.

Did you really think about your post before making it, not understand what really happened or just not give a shit about other US citizens because they don’t agree with what you believe?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Protesting at the Capitol is allowed. Crossing barriers that police have put up, entering the building, smearing shit on the walls, breaking windows, stealing items and beating cops is not. Play stupid if you want. That's on you.

I don't know what you're referring to in regards to a pastor being ripped away from his family. I can't comment on what I don't know about.

Yes, I absolutely did think about it. It's why I said that for the most part we are free to speak out.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Burn Loot and Murder did all that and more.......and many being hauled in for J6 never went inside or were within eyeshot if Capitol Police..

How many Burn Loot and Murder folk are being held as political prisoners today?

"For the most part" to me means there are two sets of rules and you didnt consider that all dont enjoy the same level of 1rd A freedom.

Here is the story regarding the pastor excercizing his 1rd A rights.......only to have charges brought against him.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Mind you the same type of protest and speech was made by the human piece of excrement Josh Gotthiemer (D NJ) outside a Pregnancy Center that is pro life In Hackensack, NJ. The difference is no one threatened the Congressman like the pastor was threatened. The Authorities did bot break down his door.

The level of bigotry demonstrated by an elected official was appalling......again; two different sets of rules, or right to free speech.

Pay better attention.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Burn Loot and Murder did all that and more.......and many being hauled in for J6 never went inside or were within eyeshot if Capitol Police..

How many Burn Loot and Murder folk are being held as political prisoners today?

"For the most part" to me means there are two sets of rules and you didnt consider that all dont enjoy the same level of 1rd A freedom.

Here is the story regarding the pastor excercizing his 1rd A rights.......only to have charges brought against him.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Mind you the same type of protest and speech was made by the human piece of excrement Josh Gotthiemer (D NJ) outside a Pregnancy Center that is pro life In Hackensack, NJ. The difference is no one threatened the Congressman like the pastor was threatened. The Authorities did bot break down his door.

The level of bigotry demonstrated by an elected official was appalling......again; two different sets of rules, or right to free speech.

Pay better attention.

Many? How many? If there is evidence against them, they were charged. Prosecutors are loathe to take someone into court without evidence, they don't like losing and wasting resources. I doubt you have evidence for any particular individual that was charged. You just say things without providing any evidence.

As for this pro-lifer, he took his kid to a volatile situation and then shoved a man that hadn't physically done any harm? He wasn't arrested for violating free speech. He was sought out for his behavior.

It's right in your own article.

I don't care what it means to you. You don't get to impart meaning in my words that isn't there.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Freedom of speech knows no age limit and the kid was being harrassed. That was easily proven and the charges dropped.

How many Burn Loot and Murder folk were followed home ......hours away and dragged from their house?

Choose your words better then if you dont like the ambiguity called out......"the 1rd A is enjoyed for the most part".....unless you are in the crosshairs of the goverment

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
So the yids are going to boot the gaza arabs out, good.

Falling short of them wiping each other out tactically we need to kick the muslims out first in the west.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Freedom of speech knows no age limit and the kid was being harrassed. That was easily proven and the charges dropped.

How many Burn Loot and Murder folk were followed home ......hours away and dragged from their house?

Choose your words better then if you dont like the ambiguity called out......"the 1rd A is enjoyed for the most part".....unless you are in the crosshairs of the goverment

The kid was caught between adults screaming at one another. The charges were dropped because, in fact, it's not easy to prove assault if all that happened was yelling.

Don't ask me to prove your assertion. That's nonsense.

I did choose my words carefully enough, because, in fact mistakes happen. For the most part, people can say whatever the hell they want as long as they don't cross any lines into illegal activity.

You watch what you put into my posts. You don't speak for me and what I say. You only speak for yourself.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MER5DUY_o.jpg

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Christopher Plummer's lines were those Testified by Hermann Friedrich Graebe

Herman Friedrich Graebe or Gräbe was a German manager and engineer in charge of a German building firm in Ukraine, who witnessed mass executions of the Jews of Dubno on 5 October 1942 by Nazis and in the ghetto of Rovno on 13 July 1942

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know what the Torah says right LOL. you are here to serve the Jew and you’re so dumb unfortunately to even know it

The Torah is the old testament of the Bible and absolutely no where in the Torah is it told that everyone is here to serve jews.

What?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The Torah is the old testament of the Bible and absolutely no where in the Torah is it told that everyone is here to serve jews.

What?
Yes it is
The bible os also the newer testament of the older Torah and than blah blah blah hahahahahahahaaaa

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes it is
The bible os also the newer testament of the older Torah and than blah blah blah hahahahahahahaaaa

Okay show where.

And the Torah IS the old testament of the Bible. The first 5 books are the books off Moses called the pentateuch.

You have no idea what you are talking about...as usual.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
X doesn't think knowing things, understanding things or having things to say is cool at all.

It makes people like....super lame. The Torah and Talmud are very different things.
Isn't the Talmud an explanation of how the Torah is interpreted, explanatory, if you will?

I think @X is interpreting the "chosen people" concept as the idea where everyone else is/should be there to serve them.

I think he's wrong about that, even though it's a very arrogant religious concept regardless.

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Okay show where.

And the Torah IS the old testament of the Bible. The first 5 books are the books off Moses called the pentateuch.

You have no idea what you are talking about...as usual.
And as usual I got you yapping LOLOL like a trained chiwowow hahahaha

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And as usual I got you yapping LOLOL like a trained chiwowow hahahaha

I think the religious nuts that are still studying the Talmud, thousands of years later, don't even work.
Lazy motherfuckers "study" all day, knock up their wives at night and send her off to work the next day.
Fuck them lazy pieces of shit. They do that wherever they live. Those families are often on welfare once they have multiple kids. The moms literally can't do everything.

I don't know how any woman could tolerate that bs.

Last edited:

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Isn't the Talmud an explanation of how the Torah is interpreted, explanatory, if you will?

I think @X is interpreting the "chosen people" concept as the idea where everyone else is/should be there to serve them.

I think he's wrong about that, even though it's a very arrogant religious concept regardless.

Talmud is a cannon of jewish history, in respect to the Torah its how jews lived according to the interpretation of the torah so you are sort of right. Most jews put the Talmud above the torah as more important which is an exercise in supreme arrogance. They also forgo the Babylonian Talmud as its a historical account of how the jews got their shit pushed in bigtime by The Babylonians, preferring the "Scoppio"(Maybe name wrong). Which is full of sorcery and black magic.

The reasons the Pharisees murdered Jesus because his direct line to God bypassed the Torah which the new Testament does in a way and because God did not call for the restoration of a jewish state via Jesus as it was then a Roman province before being totally Fubared later on .