Can't say that I disagree with this particular take on the Zionist/Palestine dispute in the Muddle East

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fucking liberals love Islamic terrorists and islamic terrorists will accept that love and even fake it back from time to time until they are in a position to kill these degenerates

no-pride-in-apartheid-cover2.jpg
I'm not at all surprised to see faggits, nazis, and commies all on the same side. Fukin hitlers strongman was gay as fuk and hitler and stalin were even allies before the drugs and syphilis made hitler go totally bonkers.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nope, they have been extremely surgical and even warn people ahead of time so buildings can be evacuated. To compare Hamas and Fatah deliberately fire rockets indiscriminately deliberately targeting civilians.

They get their own civilians killed as well so they can run propaganda campaigns.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm not denying that the Palestinians share some of the blame, but this latest bout of violence started due to Israel attempting to evict Palestinian families from their homes.

I think it's safe to say that every single person on here would be furious if it happened to them and would fight tooth and nail to stop it.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

mostly because of that Rockets started raining

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The biggest absurdity of the so called "two state solution" is having invaders stationed in the west bank and gaza to later be used in a pincer style attack. Fukin kookoo. Get all them fukin arab terrorists out of Israel and back into Lebanon and Jordan where they came from.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fucking liberals love Islamic terrorists and islamic terrorists will accept that love and even fake it back from time to time until they are in a position to kill these degenerates

I'm not at all surprised to see faggits, nazis, and commies all on the same side.

Israel is the most 'gay friendly' nation in the Middle East...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'm not at all surprised to see faggits, nazis, and commies all on the same side.

Israel is the most 'gay friendly' nation in the Middle East...
Fucking people don’t even know what apartheid is! Cunts should be sent to Africa!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter