Zionist bullshit right on the forum

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We're all Nazi's yo, because we are opposed to Israelis annihilation of Palestinians and ethnic cleansing of Gaza and the West Bank.

I guess we're all "racist" now.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Muslim brotherhood.

Do your research bro.

The militant and violent Muslims sectarians are horrible. IDF goes after all Palestinians. Cutting off water, electricity, and food is an act against all of them. Bombing indiscriminately doesn't only impact Hamas.

The NY Times has been investigating the bombing of Al-Shifa hospital by the IDF. They have no evidence to back up the reason for bombing the hospital.

I think you need to read more sources.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The militant and violent Muslims sectarians are horrible. IDF goes after all Palestinians. Cutting off water, electricity, and food is an act against all of them. Bombing indiscriminately doesn't only impact Hamas.

The NY Times has been investigating the bombing of Al-Shifa hospital by the IDF. They have no evidence to back up the reason for bombing the hospital.

I think you need to read more sources.
They pay `martyrs` families a wage if they kill Jews.

They celebrated the 911 attacks.

They teach there children to hate all Jews.

The Quran which is the word of God and cannot be challenged calls for the eradication of all Jews.

They celebrated the Oct 7th massacre of the Jews.

I'm just saying if I lived next door to a bunch of religious nut jobs who's very existance is the eradication of all Jews then I might take them seriously when they say they are going to do what happened on Oct 7th again and again.And I might just take steps to exterminate most of the indoctrinated m/fers.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Muslims don't control our immigration laws.
You are not paying attention then mate.They have infiltrated all aspects of power in the U/K.Check the muslim brotherhoods master plan.The fucks actually tell you what they are doing.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Quran which is the word of God and cannot be challenged calls for the eradication of all Jews.

I'm just saying if I lived next door to a bunch of religious nut jobs who's very existance is the eradication of all Jews then I might take them seriously when they say they are going to do what happened on Oct 7th again and again.And I might just take steps to exterminate most of the indoctrinated m/fers.

If you lived under those conditions you would hate Jews too. Just as the Jews hated Germans for how they suffered.

However, the average Palestinian has no power.

The US has wreaked a lot of chaos in that region for many decades. How come Muslims didn't hate us (the US) before our involvement there?

We have to ask ourselves these questions. I do.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you lived under those conditions you would hate Jews too. Just as the Jews hated Germans for how they suffered.

However, the average Palestinian has no power.

The US has wreaked a lot of chaos in that region for many decades. How come Muslims didn't hate us (the US) before our involvement there?

We have to ask ourselves these questions. I do.
Muslims hate EVERONE that is not Muslim.

You people really do need to wake up to the muslim threat.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Muslims hate EVERONE that is not Muslim.

You people really do need to wake up to the muslim threat.

I have encountered Muslim people here in my country. I've never had a negative interaction with any. There are over a billion Muslims. They don't control the globe.

The dangerous countries still are the US, Russia, China and maybe alliances that are formed with small powers.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have encountered Muslim people here in my country. I've never had a negative interaction with any. There are over a billion Muslims. They don't control the globe.

The dangerous countries still are the US, Russia, China and maybe alliances that are formed with small powers.
Oh sweet child you are very naive.

In small numbers they are lovely people.It's when the numbers increase when the real side of these people comes out to play.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh sweet child you are very naive.

In small numbers they are lovely people.It's when the numbers increase when the real side of these people comes out to play.

Maybe I'm naive. I do know from reading historians that there have been many periods where Muslims and Jews lived in relative peace in the last 1400 years.

I do believe Islam needs a reformation, like Christianity and Judaism have had. I don't agree with a lot of things within Islam, but I can't agree with the mass slaughter of any group.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Screenshot-20231220-011537-Instagram.jpg
Screenshot-20231220-011526-Instagram.jpg
Screenshot-20231220-011516-Instagram.jpg
Screenshot-20231220-011506-Instagram.jpg
Screenshot-20231220-011454-Instagram.jpg
Screenshot-20231220-011441-Instagram.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter

You know what the Torah says right LOL. you are here to serve the Jew and you’re so dumb unfortunately to even know it

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dayum... old X'y isn't as daft as he comes across.
Bro
I can do nothing about those things, people dying lying cheating it’s heartbreaking
I do what I suppose they hope we all do, look away and go about my life the best way I know how
Cheers big ears here’s to kissing only the chickens with lips
Merry Christmas

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm anti-Zionist, I'm not anti-Semitic. It's clear some people confuse the two. There are good people among the Jews, like every culture, ethnic group and/or "race". There are bad ones as well.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They celebrated the 9/11 attacks?? You know those videos were bullshit, right?