Shittiest Shit Poster Award

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You know, when you're hooked up to probes and your heartbeat is monitored while you walk increasingly faster on a treadmill?

Yeah, I freaking aced that.

It is all relative.

They have a bunch of benchmarks, from "Premier Endurance Athlete" to "Obese Porker".

Guess which one they put you in?

I was told that I could make an appointment for the next year, but then again...I didn't have to. I know my health status, moron.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny how you never hear the term "Mexican-American", like you do African-American.

Actually, it used to be quite common. You're just awfully ignorant about the US.

Well considering the fact I'm English and live in England, is it such a head-scratcher that I'm not fully upto date on Amerimutt culture?

STFU in that case, stupid.

Mutts gonna mutt, I guess.

Whatever that's supposed to mean, moron.

Ms. Anne Thrope

Factory Bastard
Funny how you never hear the term "Mexican-American", like you do African-American.

Actually, it used to be quite common. You're just awfully ignorant about the US.

Well considering the fact I'm English and live in England, is it such a head-scratcher that I'm not fully upto date on Amerimutt culture?

Translation: Woof.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

It means you're a nigger.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Says the scum from Liverpool.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fat Oak is definitely a nigger bitch!