Omnipoteshit...

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
20230419-201408.gif

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
"There Rotwang (who had no idea I was active behind the scenes) elected to hole up as he endeavoured to get his hooks into the female membership and administrators/mods there. This migration was spurred on by Bec's reversal of my decision to ban Edward, which eventually led me to abdicate my role as Admin and to go open my own board, a forum I aimed to make both Edward-free and Rotwang-free."

ROTWANG IS/WAS a fantastic writer.

I really miss good writers.

REGGIE is an excellent writer as well.

It is too bad you don't appreciate Reggie. Vitriol is another excellent writer.

You could be one too if you decided to put a bit more effort in.
Blurt is an excellent writer there, Cask.

Rotwang.....not so much....

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Cas has too high of an opinion of herself.

She's like King Martini but in a floral housedress, curlers, and an old Canon T90 hanging around her neck.
Caskur is the purest definition of a warrior, Blurto.

You kids don't know the shit she has put up with on these forums and unlike many who pulled shit on her she's still here.

She's also, hands down, the best chopper still active. She makes the app users look like amateurs

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Oooh the pearl clutching drama in this thread! I'll be back to read it all tomorrow afternoon.

I am the best writer by the power of googly eyes(Like Greyskull but bluer).

Caskur is female shrek, Rotwang is or was a rock spider and if Lily had a couple of brain cells to rub together she might be able to fire up a post as sure as admin sucks erm? Dang I forgets.

Oh and CW is a Moomintroll.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oooh the pearl clutching drama in this thread! I'll be back to read it all tomorrow afternoon.

I am the best writer by the power of googly eyes(Like Greyskull but bluer).

Caskur is female shrek, Rotwang is or was a rock spider and if Lily had a couple of brain cells to rub together she might be able to fire up a post as sure as admin sucks erm? Dang I forgets.

Oh and CW is a Moomintroll.

Do you have a stove yet, loser?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Omnipotent Heya Caskur you old wind bag, Lily is calling out your ancient ass. Try not breaking a hip on your way into this threasy.

YOUR girl Lily was stuck like the porkbarrel pig she is. Porky IS bleeding all over this forum. She brought on a challenge and failed miserably.

WHY DIDNT YOU WARN HER TAKING ME ON Would cripple her.

Now that bugged eye CW wants piece.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
So that's what a person with a 3 cell superior intellect can procure, hmm?
I like to live like the ancestors, I have cold baths and cook on fire. I'm sure a slobbering ham-beast like you who goes on twinkie runs to the all night store will look on disapprovingly but whatever, when civilisation falls you will be on a long overdue diet . It is the way.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I like to live like the ancestors, I have cold baths and cook on fire. I'm sure a slobbering ham-beast like you who goes on twinkie runs to the all night store will look on disapprovingly but whatever, when civilisation falls you will be on a long overdue diet . It is the way.

Translation: I'm a pauper and hate those that have a civilized standard of living.

• Funny
Reactions: X

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
There will come a day when cookie monsters will be considered the pinnacle of civilization.

But today is not that day.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
YOUR girl Lily was stuck like the porkbarrel pig she is. Porky IS bleeding all over this forum. She brought on a challenge and failed miserably.

WHY DIDNT YOU WARN HER TAKING ME ON Would cripple her.

Now that bugged eye CW wants piece.

I think that the both of you have better things to do than slamming each other. Both of you are intelligent in your own ways and that nothing good can come out of this little tiff you both are engaged in. Though, I will say that you shouldn't go around telling other poster's where they can and can't post at.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think that the both of you have better things to do than slamming each other. Both of you are intelligent in your own ways and that nothing good can come out of this little tiff you both are engaged in. Though, I will say that you shouldn't go around telling other poster's where they can and can't post at.

Until the last few days I hadn't said a word about her, never mind at several forums. I just don't care enough about her as a poster to go different places to take shots at her.

It's not her place to monitor where anyone posts; certainly I won't put up with it.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Until the last few days I hadn't said a word about her, never mind at several forums. I just don't care enough about her as a poster to go different places to take shots at her.

It's not her place to monitor where anyone posts; certainly I won't put up with it.

I agree. No one should tell another poster where to post.

I think the reason you and The Ancient One are butting heads is because you guys are alike in a lot of ways. That's no diss on you or Caskur, you both should take that as a huge compliment.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree. No one should tell another poster where to post.

I think the reason you and The Ancient One are butting heads is because you guys are alike in a lot of ways. That's no diss on you Caskur, you both should take that as a huge compliment.

I sincerely haven't had a problem with her. She's the one feeling threatened. I will let things go with women longer than with men, until I just don't anymore.

My former mother-in-law had this expression in Chilean Spanish "Sacar los choros del canasto" literally translated as "Taking the mussels out of my basket". Chileans are a people that are very connected to the ocean (2-3k mile coast) and in the distant past, maybe even currently, some made a living harvesting mussels from the seashore into baskets. It means a person's been pissed off to no end because of having been robbed of their hard work. Conceptually, now it's an expression for the anger that comes with being fucked with...

I don't normally "borrow trouble" on a personal level, but I will push the hell back when someone decides to be an idiot.
She's a fucking idiot.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I just noticed that "Caskur" spelled backwards is "Ruksac."

Weird.

But not as weird as "Tnetopinmo."

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
cw is wc. this has been brought to my attention a few unfortunate times. ;(

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I felt bad for that M-113 creature, affectionately know as "the salt vampire." Like most Bastards, it was only doing what came naturally to it.

• Wink
Reactions: cw_