SHOULD COOKIE MONSTER GETS BANNEDED?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Both Looney and PV were at TRF. PV was in an 'exhibition match'. : D
You're talking shit again like you know what went down just like the flame champs discussion the other day.You fucking tard putting it on oranje lulz,he might have been in on it but it was the Iron Duke and Ladr that done that deed.Stop making out like you no shit,never have been.

Me and PV were at small hall taking on all those soft cunts until we got bored.Then we both emigrated to cosmic outpost,a whole year or so before Caskur retired PV in that match.Don't re-write history to make out you and Looney were the shit.

Looney hid like the faggot that he is because he was scared of the bh/ers lmafao.

As long as I'm alive @Cookie Monster people will know you shat you pants then rather take on the bh/ers lulz.

Cookie Monster was SCARED TO FACE THE B/H FAGS lulz.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
R1hnsAb.jpg

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
My statement was accurate, weepy.
Also, I was a BH reg and global mod.

As for someone aka weapy who was run out of almost everywhere how would he know? PV gave up before CO emerged and me and dvlos destroyed BH when it first opened. But doesn't matter, truth is self evident.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I would rather be dragged through a kilometer-long trench filled with broken glass and Caskur's used underwear than be caught arguing about BH or some other long-gone forum.

Yes, I'm bragging.

Personally I'd rather see moar debates about who @Alticus really is, which I wouldn't enjoy at all, than suffer these maudlin displays of who-did-what-when gobbledygoop.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I would rather be dragged through a kilometer-long trench filled with broken glass and Caskur's used underwear than be caught arguing about BH or some other long-gone forum.

Yes, I'm bragging.

Personally I'd rather see moar debates about who @Alticus really is, which I wouldn't enjoy at all, than suffer these maudlin displays of who-did-what-when gobbledygoop.

this how you do it.... it is quite simple...

vvvvv

@Alticus dear, please tell us what your other handles were before you decided to grace your odious stank on us genteel folk here at BF.

ty

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Yes, I'm bragging.

There can be no doubt who she is,
How everyone seems not to know makes no sense.
Blaze caught her.
I'm starting to think most of you are in on it.
Kinda whacky the whole bit if so.
Jest sayin'-

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The only female poster from here who has gone missing recently which I know of is Poark. Maybe it is someone else from another forum the rest of you know but I don't run in the same circles most of you folks do.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
There can be no doubt who she is,
How everyone seems not to know makes no sense.
Blaze caught her.
I'm starting to think most of you are in on it.
Kinda whacky the whole bit if so.
Jest sayin'-

:OhGawd:

That wasn't a challenge; I was only stating my opinion another round of 'Who's That Alt', silly as it would be, is preferable to rehashing stuff from ancient forum history for the 1,388,468th time.

I neither know nor care what other nym(s) Alticus may or may not have gone by somewhere/somewhen else.

Then again: that's exactly what someone who was "in on it" would say, right?

Lulz

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

That wasn't a challenge; I was only stating my opinion another round of 'Who's That Alt', silly as it would be, is preferable to rehashing stuff from ancient forum history for the 1,388,468th time.

I neither know nor care what other nym(s) Alticus may or may not have gone by somewhere/somewhen else.

Lulz
Yup, no doubt somebody who's in on it would say that, exactly right.
If Flynn could figure it out that would be funny.
Anyway, whatever.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
The only female poster from here who has gone missing recently which I know of is Poark. Maybe it is someone else from another forum the rest of you know but I don't run in the same circles most of you folks do.
It's not Lilly, but you hit the rest of it on the head.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

Lulz
When we hit 1,500,000 it's GAME OVER cuz we meet the BIG BOSS!
0rZ0Mi0.gif