Should I screech about this for as long as Dove's been screeching

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
about transgender women in women's prisons?

A transgender woman was forced to share a jail cell with 3 men, and one of them beat her up so badly it broke her jaw, lawsuit says

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Long story short: Man dressed as a woman got arrested for being a piece of shit criminal, freaked out and picked a fight with his cell mates then one of them decided he had had enough for the loud mouth cross dresser who's mouth wrote checks his ass couldn't cash. Police followed the written laws and did everything legally required of them but the mentally ill fool thinks he is special and deserves special privileges.

The end.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
about transgender women in women's prisons?

A transgender woman was forced to share a jail cell with 3 men, and one of them beat her up so badly it broke her jaw, lawsuit says

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Why not? The double standards here need to be pushed back on. No one is special, well except for @Breakfall, lol

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Long story short: Man dressed as a woman got arrested for being a piece of shit criminal, freaked out and picked a fight with his cell mates then one of them decided he had had enough for the loud mouth cross dresser who's mouth wrote checks his ass couldn't cash. Police followed the written laws and did everything legally required of them but the mentally ill fool thinks he is special and deserves special privileges.

The end.

Leave it to you to give an interpretation devoid of any humanity at all, ever.

Thanks for that, Ramsay Bolton.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The end.

Where did he get that information from, his ass?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The end.

Where did he get that information from, his ass?

Indubitably.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The end.

Do you think I don't pay attention to current events where I actually live? Those are the facts. I am sorry facts upset you but your moronic feelings don't mean jack shit when dealing with the law, fool.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So basically 4 men were locked in a cell and the cross-dressing faggot among them got his ass kicked?

How is this even thread-worthy?

It was worse. The cross dressing man picked a fight and did the usual mentally ill diarrhea of the mouth so one of the other guys decided he had had enough. Let the other guy get charged and the law carried out but, no, the County Sheriff's office did nothing wrong. Next time the cross dresser should realize he can't month off to gang members because they will beat his ass.

This should be common sense.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What I found interesting is that these tough dudes waited for the victim to fall asleep to attack. Sounds like what the trans hating "men" around here would do.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What I found interesting is that these tough dudes waited for the FAGGIT MAN to fall asleep to attack. Sounds like what the trans hating "men" around here would do.
FIXED!

How faggoty do 3 guys have to be to wait for the person to fall asleep before they beat him? Seems like they're the bigger faggits, faggit.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The end.

Do you think I don't pay attention to current events where I actually live? Those are the facts. I am sorry facts upset you but your moronic feelings don't mean jack shit when dealing with the law, fool.

Yet yours do. You "feel" Kyle acted in self defense, so fuck the law.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What I found interesting is that these tough dudes waited for the FAGGIT MAN to fall asleep to attack. Sounds like what the trans hating "men" around here would do.
FIXED!

How faggoty do 3 guys have to be to wait for the person to fall asleep before they beat him? Seems like they're the bigger faggits, faggit.

It was only one of the guys who got into a fight with the cross dresser. Apparently, he fucked him up pretty bad too breaking his jaw in two places.

DDT

Factory Bastard
This assault may not even have anything to do with the tranny being a tranny. I don't know what happened in the cell, but the more likely issue is simply being locked up in the same space with potentially violent and psychotic criminals.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
FIXED!

Did they fuck him? No? They arent faggits, stupid bitch.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

The end.

Yet yours do. You "feel" Kyle acted in self defense, so fuck the law.
The law is dealing with Kyle right now.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The law is clear. The only question is will the jury follow it or are there partisan hacks like LotusBud on the jury?

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The end.

That's why we need separate prisons for Trans people. So if they beat up or rape each other then they'll have no one to blame but themselves.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The end.

That's why we need separate prisons for Trans people. So if they beat up or rape each other then they'll have no one to blame but themselves.
Yea, the stake where they're burned to death. Problem solved!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Right God forbid a man got beat up in male prison.

This totally proves that we should let men tell judges they identify as women(whether they've transitioned at all or not) and send them to female prison and then just straight up ignore women getting assaulted in prison as a result.

How awesome THIS gets an article but the women forced to share cells with men who get beat or raped is just not news worthy or important and it's stupid that anyone would shriek about it. Of course it's way more important to make sure no one harms anyone who claims to be trans... just let WOMEN be forced to sacrifice their safety. Because it's okay for women to suffer. What a dumb thing for anyone to shriek about. We should all know women are expendable garbage.

So what did this trans person do to get in prison?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And Oak thinks we shouldnt talk about it because prison guards rape female prisoners so no one should be worried about male prisoners being placed with women raping them. Guards do it. So "trans" prisoners should get to have fun too I guess.

Who are we to shriek? It's just women. It's nothing to shriek about.

Our priority should always be biological MEN and their comfort and safety.

So go on and shriek about this while straight up IGNORING women who are raped and assaulted due to a radical gender ideology being forced on us with NO common sense safe guards for women.