Should the USA conduct an Official Re-Count of the 2020 Presidential Election?

Should the USA conduct an Official Re-Count of the 2020 Presidential Election?

• No

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Brainfail just plays the politics card when he can't think of an argument that holds any water.
Not at all, it’s about having new membership joining up without them thinking this is a leftist political board and been discouraged. That should should be plainly obvious Lotusbutt . If this was an audible discussion board, I would tell you to flush the wax out of your ears!

How can they think that when 70% of the members are rabid righties?
It’s our board...you’re a visitor. You have no claim whatsoever.

If that's your rationale, why not be honest about it? I'd respect you more than I do when you just make up a new rule every time there's a thread that gets your tighties in a twist.
I don’t want your respect Lotusbutt. You praise maxis735CP aka Q on a daily basis. You’re fucked in the head!
:LOL1:
how does anyone support a pedophile in any way?

sickening
I can’t believe it. @LotusBud @Admin. @Holliday These plebs are the most unwelcome idiots to frequent this board. Dumb as a box of hammers!
:fuckOFF:
I SAID NO, I NOT WANT TO BUY A DICK PIC FROM YOU, YOU DISGUSTING DEGENERATE HOMOSEXUAL PERSON. MAY GOD AND SWEET BABY JESUS HAVE MERCY ON YOUR ETERNAL SOIL.

Theme music, because every loose screwed fucktard with a penchant for cock cuddling needs some.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Brainfail just plays the politics card when he can't think of an argument that holds any water.
Not at all, it’s about having new membership joining up without them thinking this is a leftist political board and been discouraged. That should should be plainly obvious Lotusbutt . If this was an audible discussion board, I would tell you to flush the wax out of your ears!
If that's your rationale, why not be honest about it? I'd respect you more than I do when you just make up a new rule every time there's a thread that gets your tighties in a twist.
But... that's what he does: he just makes up stuff all the time.

And he owns absolutely NOTHING here. He is as much a visitor as you are. The big difference is that he is a complete idiot, who's apparently incapable of seeing the world as it is

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don’t want your respect Lotusbutt. You praise maxis735CP aka Q on a daily basis. You’re fucked in the head!

sickening
I can’t believe it. @LotusBud @Admin. @Holliday These plebs are the most unwelcome idiots to frequent this board. Dumb as a box of hammers!

You're acting like a giant baby having a temper tantrum because he didn't get his 10th scoop of ice cream. It may be time to put you on ignore.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

sickening

You're acting like a giant baby having a temper tantrum because he didn't get his 10th scoop of ice cream. It may be time to put you on ignore.
Going full-leftard is risky business indeed...you need a lobotomy or you might never come right!
:Grin3: