Should the USA conduct an Official Re-Count of the 2020 Presidential Election?

Should the USA conduct an Official Re-Count of the 2020 Presidential Election?

• No

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...whether there was fraud or not?
I just thought it might calm the masses down a bit.
Not for the purposes of overturning an election, but just to restore confidence in the voting system.

I figger one way it could be done, is to invite observers from reputable Democracies like Britain, Canada, New Zealand and Australia to observe and record the recount. These foreign observers would have no say in the process more be allowed to make any recommendations, but only act as witnesses to ensure that the recount was legitimate and fair.

Representatives from the Republican Party would also be present which would also allow them to record the recount in every state too. Every single vote would be recorded digitally and the concerns of the losing side would be addressed.

The activities of every single poll worker would be monitored and recorded.
All questionable ballots would be flagged and those which failed to be meet proper criteria would be scrutinized. However, once the recount was underway, no side could interfere with or stop it until it was completed. Only after it was finished, they could bring forth their concerns.

Same time, both sides would agree to form a bipartisan commission to reform the election system in order to improve it.

Principally a National Election system would replace individual ones by 50 states.
So the laws, voting procedures and counting methods would become identical in every state.
Florida would no longer have different laws from Pennsylvania or California. it would become a universal as opposed to a state by state system.

Presently a situation in the US exists where some laws which apply in one state are considered illegal in another even tho it is a national election. Such conditions don't exist in most democracies. The voting laws are the same in every locale such as Canada, Britain, France and Australia. When a person votes in those countries, its the same ballot and procedures in every region, state or province.

Anyways, these are just some ideas to reduce the possibility of voter fraud and restore faith back into the US election system.

Would such measures work? Or would it just open up a can of worms and another Big Fight would ensue? Could Americans ever agree on a common election system? Or is this just airy fairy pie in the sky idealism?

Or would either side merely use this as an opportunity to gain an unfair advantage rather than reform it?

Last edited:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
The people in the US should accept that there were no big fraud cases and the elections are over.
The new president has been elected.

It's over!

Reactions: Oak

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, because all of the contested districts have already been recounted. It's all finished.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Not for the purposes of overturning an election, but just to restore confidence in the voting system.

I figger one way it could be done, is to invite observers from reputable Democracies like Britain, Canada, New Zealand and Australia to observe and record the recount. These foreign observers would have no say in the process more be allowed to make any recommendations, but only act as witnesses to ensure that the recount was legitimate and fair.

Representatives from the Republican Party would also be present which would also allow them to record the recount in every state too. Every single vote would be recorded digitally and the concerns of the losing side would be addressed.

All questionable ballots would be flagged and those which failed to be meet proper criteria would be scrutinized. However, once the recount was underway, no side could interfere with or stop it until it was completed. Only after it was finished, they could bring forth their concerns.

Same time, both sides would agree to form a bipartisan commission to reform the election system in order to improve it.

Principally a National Election system would replace individual ones by 50 states.
So the laws, voting procedures and counting methods would become identical in every state.
Florida would no longer have different laws from Pennsylvania or California. it would become a universal as opposed to a state by state system.

Presently a situation in the US exists where some laws which apply in one state are considered illegal in another even tho it is a national election. Such conditions don't exist in most democracies. The voting laws are the same in every locale such as Canada, Britain, France and Australia. When a person votes in those countries, its the same ballot and procedures in every region, state or province.

Anyways, these are just some ideas to reduce the possibility of voter fraud and restore faith back into the US election system.

Would such measures work? Or would it just open up a can of worms and another Big Fight would ensue? Could Americans ever agree on a common election system? Or is this just airy fairy pie in the sky idealism?

Or would either side merely use this as an opportunity to gain an unfair advantage rather than reform it?
Joe...just a friendly reminder that there’s to be no politics in Polls threads. You can make a Poll vote in Politics within Sweatshops. @Bastard Factory

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Joe...just a friendly reminder that there’s to be no politics in Polls threads. You can make a Poll vote in Politics within Sweatshops. @Bastard Factory

I could possibly refrain from doing that.

However, there's no reference that it is against Forum rules to post poll questions of a political nature in this section:

Bastard Factory Forums is held to a higher standard of posting than most other message boards. We pride ourselves on running one of the most entertaining off-topic message boards out there. Please have a touch of civility while visiting us.

No Posting other peoples Personal Information, even if they're publicly available.

No Animal Cruelty/Bestiality.

You must be 18 years or older to enter Bastard Factory Forums.

You may not post pictures/videos featuring anyone under 18 years old (all models must be 18+)

Please do not try to cleverly circumvent the few RULES listed above with your fuckery. These RULES are general guidelines and are non negotiable, so read them daily if you have not memorized them already. If you do break a RULE, you will likely be punished! Infractions will result in a temporary time out period in our Meltdown forum or possible removal.

If these RULES make you angry or unhappy, then it's likely the focus of your own inner demons and this is NOT the message board for you.

And someone already did:

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey josephine, just do what you're told and STFU like a good little Canduhduhdian.

Well if not mistaken, Breakfall is an Australian/South African.

So does that apply to him as well?

Anyways, sometimes I agree with you, sometimes I don't.

Since I've no stake in the US elections, just call it like I see it.

There's nothing in it for me to side with anyone here on the Left or Right.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

However, there's no reference that it is against Forum rules to post poll questions of a political nature in this section:

Bastard Factory Forums is held to a higher standard of posting than most other message boards. We pride ourselves on running one of the most entertaining off-topic message boards out there. Please have a touch of civility while visiting us.

No Posting other peoples Personal Information, even if they're publicly available.

You may not post pictures/videos featuring anyone under 18 years old (all models must be 18+)

Please do not try to cleverly circumvent the few RULES listed above with your fuckery. These RULES are general guidelines and are non negotiable, so read them daily if you have not memorized them already. If you do break a RULE, you will likely be punished! Infractions will result in a temporary time out period in our Meltdown forum or possible removal.

If these RULES make you angry or unhappy, then it's likely the focus of your own inner demons and this is NOT the message board for you.

And someone already did:

@Bastard Factory ...can we refrain from having any politics in the Polls thread. The leftards will just use Polls as a spamming loophole. I thoroughly recommend putting repeat offenders into Permanent Meltdown.
:rightON:Cheers

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Brainfail just plays the politics card when he can't think of an argument that holds any water.
Not at all, it’s about having new membership joining up without them thinking this is a leftist political board and been discouraged. That should should be plainly obvious Lotusbutt . If this was an audible discussion board, I would tell you to flush the wax out of your ears!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey josephine, just do what you're told and STFU like a good little Canduhduhdian.

And someone already did:

@Bastard Factory ...can we refrain from having any politics in the Polls thread. The leftards will just use Polls as a spamming loophole. I thoroughly recommend putting repeat offenders into Permanent Meltdown.
:rightON:Cheers

In other words, Brainfail does not want to see any politics mentioned in any thread anywhere unless they are rightie politics.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hey hey....Joe...wake up fuckwit. Keep the politics in Sweatshops! Now STFU!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Brainfail just plays the politics card when he can't think of an argument that holds any water.
Not at all, it’s about having new membership joining up without them thinking this is a leftist political board and been discouraged. That should should be plainly obvious Lotusbutt . If this was an audible discussion board, I would tell you to flush the wax out of your ears!

How can they think that when 70% of the members are rabid righties?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It’s our board...you’re a visitor. You have no claim whatsoever.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
So you admit to being a shrill drama queen?

200.gif

Acceptance is your first step.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

200.gif

They say you’re a cuckhold! :LOL2:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
One would THINK a poll would belong on the "Poll" board. That's the first place I'd go to start a poll.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You have no power here, Queen #B

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

200.gif

They say you’re a cuckhold! :LOL2:
I bet you and your girls have a lot of laughs at your little gossip sessions.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
One would THINK a poll would belong on the "Poll" board. That's the first place I'd go to start a poll.
You leftists would just spam the Polls with politics.
Hey... I’m shitting on the toilet as I type to you.....wait.....oooooohh...eeweeeewwweeee....aaaaaaaaah. That was a girthy ensemble. Lol
:poop::roflmao:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If that's your rationale, why not be honest about it? I'd respect you more than I do when you just make up a new rule every time there's a thread that gets your tighties in a twist.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

If that's your rationale, why not be honest about it? I'd respect you more than I do when you just make up a new rule every time there's a thread that gets your tighties in a twist.
Log Cabin Republicans are well known for their dramatic histrionics.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I don’t want your respect Lotusbutt. You praise maxis735CP aka Q on a daily basis. You’re fucked in the head!
:LOL1:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I don’t want your respect Lotusbutt. You praise maxis735CP aka Q on a daily basis. You’re fucked in the head!
how does anyone support a pedophile in any way?

sickening

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

sickening
I can’t believe it. @LotusBud @Admin. @Holliday These plebs are the most unwelcome idiots to frequent this board. Dumb as a box of hammers!
:fuckOFF:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

sickening
I can’t believe it. @LotusBud @Admin. @Holliday These plebs are the most unwelcome idiots to frequent this board. Dumb as a box of hammers!
fucking obtuse twats, I know

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

sickening
I SAID NO, I NOT WANT TO BUY A DICK PIC FROM YOU, YOU DISGUSTING DEGENERATE HOMOSEXUAL PERSON. MAY GOD AND SWEET BABY JESUS HAVE MERCY ON YOUR ETERNAL SOIL.