Should tiny jack be assboxed?

?????


  • Total voters
    11
Yes, because look who made the poll.

Even funnier, look who voted in it (with the Xception of X of course)

and the funniest of all. It's completely an exercise in failure and stupidity.

:Whatevr5:
 
Lol at foot servant, I'm stealing that
source.gif
 
He palms his meAT to the strangest things.

I'ma call the popo to search his "hard" drive.
:Whatevr5:
Where are all your brothers and sisters in soy to offer their support and prevent your inevitable shit-canning? :LOL3:

Only your silver boytoy X voted no LMAOOOOO...
 
Yes, because look who made the poll.

Even funnier, look who voted in it (with the Xception of X of course)

and the funniest of all. It's completely an exercise in failure and stupidity.

:Whatevr5:
Face it @jack, nobody wants your spamming ass around, apart from a tiny minority of fellow forum dregs.
 
Your allies outnumber your detractors? :LOL3:

Where are they all? Name them...
It's not even a contest.

And of course do your own research, tranny fag. You won't like the results, but the truth always stings you "there was no holocaust hrrrr drrrrr" peeps.
 
It's not even a contest.

And of course do your own research, tranny fag. You won't like the results, but the truth always stings you "there was no holocaust hrrrr drrrrr" peeps.
Well, you're a bit old to have imaginary friends, but I won't judge.
 
Yours was 10, and COUNTED.

This is just a spam thread. Meaningless.

What's good is all the problem shitposters have been grouped and identified.

:Whatevr5:
The vote isn't over yet......tick tock tiny tim
 
Youre so jealous incha, get over us already, you'll never be invited to join us
How can I be jealous of something made up?

I don't even like you. I never did.

Say otherwise and prove me right about trolling you to dust since i've been here.
 
How can I be jealous of something made up?

I don't even like you. I never did.

Say otherwise and prove me right about trolling you to dust since i've been here.
It's just hilarious that you think I care. You're insignificant and a wet blanket. Jog on, 9 1