Should we first strike Putin?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Nuke WAR is soon freends!!

Nuke war can be averted if the West accepts it's no longer top dog soon, and actually defends its own borders.
F that!! We are the worlds leader. Never show weakness!! WAR?

Weakness of humanity allows for tribal calls to obliterate an opposing faction....even if it destroys most everyone.

It wouldn't be or ever was going to be an isolated event with small tactical nukes designed to not poison the geography for a number of decades.

That's just how it will start... and as hundreds of millions perish either through strikes or the accompanying grid downs and famines, it will build in fervour until the point that all rivalries will be launched at... poisoning the earth for the long term future and forcing the few remaining survivors to again turn on each other.
THE US will never let another country dominate!! We will launch NUKES and end the WORLD!!

I have children in Australia.

It's part of the world.

Do you want my babies to dieded?

How about Ukrainian babies?

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Nuke WAR is soon freends!!

Nuke war can be averted if the West accepts it's no longer top dog soon, and actually defends its own borders.
F that!! We are the worlds leader. Never show weakness!! WAR?

Weakness of humanity allows for tribal calls to obliterate an opposing faction....even if it destroys most everyone.

It wouldn't be or ever was going to be an isolated event with small tactical nukes designed to not poison the geography for a number of decades.

That's just how it will start... and as hundreds of millions perish either through strikes or the accompanying grid downs and famines, it will build in fervour until the point that all rivalries will be launched at... poisoning the earth for the long term future and forcing the few remaining survivors to again turn on each other.
THE US will never let another country dominate!! We will launch NUKES and end the WORLD!!

I have children in Australia.

It's part of the world.

Do you want my babies to dieded?

How about Ukrainian babies? You creep. Hearing you talk out of both sides of your mouth is incredible. WTF is wrong with you? Your babies, your ass.

What about the South American babies... you creep? Honduras... Guatemala.... El Salvador.... Nicaragua?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What about them DD? Howz that tie into murdered Ukrainia children. You’re mixed up. Those that tried to escape the gang violence are still waiting at the border, or in Trumps/Biden kid jail. Youre a immigrant hater.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What about them DD? Howz that tie into murdered Ukrainia children. You’re mixed up. Those that tried to escape the gang violence are still waiting at the border, or in Trumps/Biden kid jail. Youre a immigrant hater.
Correction: Kids in cages was Obamas gig.