Should we first strike Putin?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Nuke WAR is soon freends!!

Nuke war can be averted if the West accepts it's no longer top dog soon, and actually defends its own borders.
F that!! We are the worlds leader. Never show weakness!! WAR?

Weakness of humanity allows for tribal calls to obliterate an opposing faction....even if it destroys most everyone.

It wouldn't be or ever was going to be an isolated event with small tactical nukes designed to not poison the geography for a number of decades.

That's just how it will start... and as hundreds of millions perish either through strikes or the accompanying grid downs and famines, it will build in fervour until the point that all rivalries will be launched at... poisoning the earth for the long term future and forcing the few remaining survivors to again turn on each other.
THE US will never let another country dominate!! We will launch NUKES and end the WORLD!!

I have children in Australia.

It's part of the world.

Do you want my babies to dieded?

OP
OP
Weeg

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Nuke war can be averted if the West accepts it's no longer top dog soon, and actually defends its own borders.

Weakness of humanity allows for tribal calls to obliterate an opposing faction....even if it destroys most everyone.

It wouldn't be or ever was going to be an isolated event with small tactical nukes designed to not poison the geography for a number of decades.

That's just how it will start... and as hundreds of millions perish either through strikes or the accompanying grid downs and famines, it will build in fervour until the point that all rivalries will be launched at... poisoning the earth for the long term future and forcing the few remaining survivors to again turn on each other.
THE US will never let another country dominate!! We will launch NUKES and end the WORLD!!

It's part of the world.

Suthern hemisphere won’t be too bad. Northern hemisphere will be destroyed

OP
OP
Weeg

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yoo scared? Yoo all must find a cave and stock it up

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well, if the Ruskies wanna bring WW3 on, BRING IT!!!!!

Nobody would like the eventual outcome of a nuclear war...
It doesnt matter.

One side believes its in our best interest to give Putin a wide berth and allow him to take Ukraine to use as a buffer between Russia and the West. They believe allowing this will placate the Russians and they will never go further.

The other side which includes me, believes Putin will never have enough. We've watched him take other lands while we've done nothing, only to see him move forward again a few years later.

There will always be these 2 sides. Say he takes Romania or Latvia, Estonia, etc. There will be those who say nuclear war is too risky. I say we keep supplying the Ukrainians with weaponry no matter what. If they run out of gas and no longer wish to fight, fine.

However, if Putin then moves on anyone else, we should openly declare we are ready to stop him at ANY cost, including nuclear annihilation.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's part of the world.

I'd rather sane people decide that we all live on one planet... sane people who understand wind and ocean currents as how they relate to everybody.

I'd also like my mother in Northern Michigan to not die from poisoning....or worse yet..... mob violence.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It doesnt matter.

One side believes its in our best interest to give Putin a wide berth and allow him to take Ukraine to use as a buffer between Russia and the West. They believe allowing this will placate the Russians and they will never go further.

The other side which includes me, believes Putin will never have enough. We've watched him take other lands while we've done nothing, only to see him move forward again a few years later.

There will always be these 2 sides. Say he takes Romania or Latvia, Estonia, etc. There will be those who say nuclear war is too risky. I say we keep supplying the Ukrainians with weaponry no matter what. If they run out of gas and no longer wish to fight, fine.

However, if Putin then moves on anyone else, we should openly declare we are ready to stop him at ANY cost, including nuclear annihilation.

Isn't a buffer or neutral zone desirable as opposed to a planet wide war zone?

NATO was previously happy with such things and even offered assurances after the fall of USSR that they wouldn't encroach.

What happened?

NATO encroached.

If you want your American borders secure....particularly along Mexico, and you obviously agreed with JFK's stance that ICBM's in Cuba were a red line, how can you fault Russia for feeling boxed in?

NATO is coming for them.... yet NATO was only formed and tasked about the USSR.

Russia is not the USSR.

....but NATO wants them to be, again.

OP
OP
Weeg

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's part of the world.

I'd rather sane people decide that we all live on one planet... sane people who understand wind and ocean currents as how they relate to everybody.

I'd also like my mother in Northern Michigan to not die from poisoning....or worse yet..... mob violence.
That will never happen. Momma sez the world has always been a dangerous place and as the trillions more peeple all are trying to get what resources are left it will get worse. The end of man is neer!

OP
OP
Weeg

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's part of the world.

That will never happen. Momma sez the world has always been a dangerous place and as the trillions more peeple all are trying to get what resources are left it will get worse. The end of man is neer!

Momma sez Murica!

The greatest galaxy on planet Earth!!!@

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
putin wants a buffer between russia and NATO, so what does he do?

attempts 2 absorb ukraine which guarantees the opposite
infographic-Nato-Countries.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It doesnt matter.

NATO was previously happy with such things and even offered assurances after the fall of USSR that they wouldn't encroach.

What happened?

NATO encroached.

If you want your American borders secure....particularly along Mexico, and you obviously agreed with JFK's stance that ICBM's in Cuba were a red line, how can you fault Russia for feeling boxed in?

Russia is not the USSR.

Is NATO some sort of animal? Pray for NATO.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It doesnt matter.

What happened?

NATO encroached.

Russia is not the USSR.

As I'm reading the history, there was never a guarantee to Russia that Nato wouldnt expand. That is a flat out falsehood.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It doesnt matter.

What happened?

NATO encroached.

Russia is not the USSR.

As I'm reading the history, there was never a guarantee to Russia that Nato wouldnt expand. That is a flat out falsehood.

Well then... you're an idiot.

Assurances were given and since retracted.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It doesnt matter.

What happened?

NATO encroached.

Russia is not the USSR.

I didnt write the history.

"Mending fences would include Gore’s description to Yeltsin of the parallel NATO and U.S.-Russia tracks as spaceships docking simultaneously and very carefully,
and Gore and then Clinton assuring the Russians (but not in writing, as Kozyrev kept asking for) that no NATO action on new members would happen before the 1995 Duma elections or the 1996 presidential elections in Russia."

"The final assurance was Clinton’s agreement (despite Russia’s brutal Chechen war and multiple domestic pressures) to come to Moscow in May 1995 for the 50th anniversary celebrations of the victory over Hitler. In Moscow, Yeltsin berated Clinton about NATO expansion, seeing “nothing but humiliation” for Russia: “For me to agree to the borders of NATO expanding towards those of Russia – that would constitute a betrayal on my part of the Russian people.” But Yeltsin also saw Clinton would do whatever he could to ensure Yeltsin’s re-election in 1996, and that mattered the most to him. Only after that Moscow summit would Yeltsin order Kozyrev to sign Russia up for the Partnership for Peace."

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It doesnt matter.

What happened?

NATO encroached.

Russia is not the USSR.

"Mending fences would include Gore’s description to Yeltsin of the parallel NATO and U.S.-Russia tracks as spaceships docking simultaneously and very carefully,
and Gore and then Clinton assuring the Russians (but not in writing, as Kozyrev kept asking for) that no NATO action on new members would happen before the 1995 Duma elections or the 1996 presidential elections in Russia."

"The final assurance was Clinton’s agreement (despite Russia’s brutal Chechen war and multiple domestic pressures) to come to Moscow in May 1995 for the 50th anniversary celebrations of the victory over Hitler. In Moscow, Yeltsin berated Clinton about NATO expansion, seeing “nothing but humiliation” for Russia: “For me to agree to the borders of NATO expanding towards those of Russia – that would constitute a betrayal on my part of the Russian people.” But Yeltsin also saw Clinton would do whatever he could to ensure Yeltsin’s re-election in 1996, and that mattered the most to him. Only after that Moscow summit would Yeltsin order Kozyrev to sign Russia up for the Partnership for Peace."

And where was your source from again?

Lolololoooolol....

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is a great factual based video, minus propaganda.. It's a little long, but great info. Start watching at 2:10 to bipass the intro.

DDT

Factory Bastard
What a thing it would be to witness nukes flying in my lifetime! And to be honest, if cities like New York and Toronto were glassed in a global thermonuclear war, it would only be an improvement. I'd be fine where I live.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
What a thing it would be to witness nukes flying in my lifetime! And to be honest, if cities like New York and Toronto were glassed in a global thermonuclear war, it would only be an improvement. I'd be fine where I live.

The result would possibly kill you or your family members....

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Last time that sorta thing with the power of nuclear weapons happened, it wiped out almost all life on Earth, Mel @DDT:

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The result would possibly kill you or your family members....
I doubt it. I have no family that lives in a large city or near an area that would be nuke worthy. We'd be fine.

You don't understand old or new nuclear conflict warfare... the old dealt with capital cities but the surrounding regions could cope.

The new seeks to atmospherically burst and knock out vehicle electronics, water treatment plants, and supply chains overall....initially.

And as each nation feels more and more fucked (like Russia with its millions capable bunkers), it escalates...

Should research this stuff.... it's an eye-opener...

DDT

Factory Bastard
You don't understand old or new nuclear conflict warfare... the old dealt with capital cities but the surrounding regions could cope.

The new seeks to atmospherically burst and knock out vehicle electronics, water treatment plants, and supply chains overall....initially.

And as each nation feels more and more fucked (like Russia with its millions capable bunkers), it escalates...

If nukes started flying, I doubt Russia would waste many nukes on Canada. Much of the country is sparsely populated... would make no sense to nuke it. They'll focus the nukes on the US.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It doesnt matter.

What happened?

NATO encroached.

Russia is not the USSR.

And where was your source from again?

Lolololoooolol....
If you are saying its a lie, a-ok. I'm open to reading alternate sources.

Its been my experience that this source is pretty reliable though.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

If nukes started flying, I doubt Russia would waste many nukes on Canada. Much of the country is sparsely populated... would make no sense to nuke it. They'll focus the nukes on the US.

They wouldn't have to waste much on a hypersonic EMP burst over Canada or Australia...

The non ruggedized infrastructure and gear we rely on would die. Water treatment plants, vehicles, fuel refineries would all die. Home electronics and cellphones would cease. Within a week, people would turn on each other.

DDT

Factory Bastard
They wouldn't have to waste much on a hypersonic EMP burst over Canada or Australia...

The non ruggedized infrastructure and gear we rely on would die. Water treatment plants, vehicles, fuel refineries would all die. Home electronics and cellphones would cease. Within a week, people would turn on each other.
This is why rural living has the advantage. Water isn't a problem in my region, and many here are self sufficient.

I would imagine big problems for city folk though.