ShoutBox®

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
WEEGS!!!!... Hi old freend <3 <3 <3
Hey beautiful!
Hi freend!! Hows yoo been?
G’day Weeg. Good mate. Some friends were scared right out of the water by a Great White shark a few days ago. The shark came up on it’s side and came for a taste. One of my friends shoved his board into the shark and then quickly paddled up the rocks. Close call.
WOW!! thats so scary! Sounds like something from Jaws!
There’s a shark fishing club that baits sharks into the area. The council won’t do anything about it, so we’ll have to bash the fishermen. Made the news.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey beautiful!
G’day Weeg. Good mate. Some friends were scared right out of the water by a Great White shark a few days ago. The shark came up on it’s side and came for a taste. One of my friends shoved his board into the shark and then quickly paddled up the rocks. Close call.
There’s a shark fishing club that baits sharks into the area. The council won’t do anything about it, so we’ll have to bash the fishermen. Made the news.
scary!!!!!!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hey beautiful!
scary!!!!!!!!
It’s irresponsible. The blokes don’t surf. They have a fishing group on Facebook and video their exploits. They’ve been chased from one beach already. They’re going to be crippled this weekend.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That’s the part I don’t get. They try to sell it here as Dorado. Even the poorest won’t buy it. Tilapia gets more mileage. I wouldn’t touch either.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Akin to American Bluegill. Time for a wave check. Beautiful morning here

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
twinkie hotdog with cheezwiz. Yes or no?
j3b5m32uuuu21.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Just came back from some cave and rock pool exploring. I managed to get into a cave on the full low tide and it was jam-packed with oysters. There’s no better shell food than fresh oysters right off the rocks.

images

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ITS ALREADY SUNDAY AGAIN!! the weeks go by fast! Time to go see Jesus and then chinese buffet!.
Who all is doing the same today?