OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
theync has dieded:(
What do you mean???
cant log on
I noticed there was a message at the top of theync page bout a week ago that they were under some kind of attack.. Hackers love that place.. I get an access denied message when trying to view the site :'(
Raven my cute And most sexy angel.

yeah, the site is AIDSED UP. Please wear gloves when you visit this sick gore site

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sux, Dilfy.. Even though I don't sign on there.. I still like my daily dose of blood, guts and gore.. dammit :) lol

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Sux, Dilfy.. Even though I don't sign on there.. I still like my daily dose of blood, guts and gore.. dammit :) lol

i had too much lately brother. But the comments are hillarious. Sick stuff.

i,enjoy Mexican gore the most. They are just sick. Playing soccer with heads or some are shouting aye aye aye aye when someone is beaten. LoL

ps: bestgore and liveleak And gorebr are history. Sad meATs sad :(

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

i,enjoy Mexican gore the most. They are just sick. Playing soccer with heads or some are shouting aye aye aye aye when someone is beaten. LoL
Oh def... the Cartel vids are the bestest.. I always lurk and read people's walls there that I know... I miss so many people there, some I've known for years!! And despite your dislike for Badge.. I truly enjoy his humor.. He's always been good to me :)

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!!!!
looks like something is growing on your ugly mug

l2hyOWeomOr2M3uda8jQhYMiL09n9Da0RIF65iJA9Nr4Z6eoSC5d1da2ywywyf4kzlt1bq4=s85

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Rmember bestgore dot com?

Whenever I was having a bad day I'd visit the site, chillax to a couple of good beheading videos and think to myself "your problems are minuscule compared to that guys" and be all better afterwards

Got any new gore sites cause I'm really waiting to see the blood and gore coming out of Afghanistan now that the Taliban chapter of the Democrat party is back in power.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Rmember bestgore dot com?

Whenever I was having a bad day I'd visit the site, chillax to a couple of good beheading videos and think to myself "your problems are minuscule compared to that guys" and be all better afterwards

Got any new gore sites cause I'm really waiting to see the blood and gore coming out of Afghanistan now that the Taliban chapter of the Democrat party is back in power.

Of course. Bestgore was quality. Sad that it is gone. Liveleak too. Gorebr is also gone.

So there is only theync for gore now? Any new quality site highly appreciated.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
AAAAIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
"Lover, cometh forth"
"Nay," I do declare, "God's wrath is upon us. Thou art in Quarantine."
"Verily, lover, mine father hath departed."
Godspeed! I venture plagueward!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The peasant said to the knight: How wast the battleth?
The knight: T wast longeth and hard
The peasant: Yond is what she proclaim'd

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Slideth to the left
Slideth to the right
Criss crosseth Criss crosseth
Ev'rybody clapeth thy hands

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
To all the haters. The dance is unique, supreme and has star power. We have pecs, muscles, and we are young. The beAT is sick.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
To all the haters. The dance is unique, supreme and has star power. We have pecs, muscles, and we are young. The beAT is sick.

Alpha unite!!!!

STAR power SUPREME!!!!!

Fuck a vax! God has our hour which we will die!!!

Now..... let us dance!!!!

giphy.gif