ShoutBox®

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I still don't have access to the Y. :( After they make me complete the captcha.. this cums up :/ Not sure wtf is going on?
tVojkbc.jpg

Yeah it did that to me earlier, just answer the questions by clicking on the correct boxes and you'll get access to the site.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wonder if it is a regional thing.?.. You from Ohio and me Michigan.. I've tried for days and get the same thing.. access denied.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Must be a CUNTry thang ladies and gents!

I was visiting the ync right now and was greeted with SICK GORE thumbnails with blood and CRUSHED bodies!!!!!! Siiiick!!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Here we go with the banning demands again.

That’s it. Let’s ban everyone we don’t like so the place can die like all the rest. What are you guys…five year olds?

they are worse than an old ladies knitting circle if you ask me….

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I guess your Barakko Barmer is censoring your internets!!!

Just rumours:

We need the greAT GORGE BUSCH back. He was bestest!!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Can you guys make appointments when it comes papers and passports, etc???
You cant go in anymore like pre Corona.

There is always a cheap, fat security, acting as a king. And you need to make online reservations. Just 1 person, and with a mask. It really sucks

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Think it stands for virtual private network... You can download them for free ( with advertisements) I pay for one, tho.. not too expensive... It hides your location/ip address...so you can't be detected on the net..

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I AM FUCKING PISSED OFF!!!! I spent an hour on a shop on FB... turned out beautiful.. posted it to the requester and the RAT BASTARD FUCKING DELETED THE POST.. which means.. it's gone and I get no credit for it and my work can't be shown :'( I am plagued with this happening.. It's against the rules to delete your request.. but the CUNTS do it anyway... grrrrrrr... I am livid!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
TIME WASTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I AM FUCKING PISSED OFF!!!! I spent an hour on a shop on FB... turned out beautiful.. posted it to the requester and the RAT BASTARD FUCKING DELETED THE POST.. which means.. it's gone and I get no credit for it and my work can't be shown :'( I am plagued with this happening.. It's against the rules to delete your request.. but the CUNTS do it anyway... grrrrrrr... I am livid!
I am pending a banning for reposting a joke. They are citing nudity, when it was a woman’s bust, fully clothed showing a nipple stand. It ain’t nudity!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's really hard to believe, cuz women post themselves breastfeeding all of the time in my ps groups.. THAT and attention whores with their shit all hanging out.. lol.. I always tell my dude friends... if you want free t and a join a photoshop group lol...