Sleepy Joe Biden gets Britney Griner released from the Russian Gulag.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Where is anyone "losing their shit"?

Are these the same imaginary "trumptards" who are planting Hunters dick pics onto Twitter and calling it "suppresion" when they get removed?

Yeah it's never a surprise anymore when establishment cuck leftists blatantly lie about what all us "trumptards" are doing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
BTW it's pretty gross he swapped this woman with one of the most dangerous arms dealers in the world

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I've seen people have plenty of issue with this. Not a shocker that establishment cuck leftists will claim "trumptards" are "losing their shit" over Biden swapping for this woman when in reality it's his releasing of one of the world's most dangerous arms dealers that people - dem and otherwise- are freaky about.

Why is it always lies and distortions? I wouldn't be comfortable as a human being hating others over things that are not true.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So Joe chose a America hating druggie over a decorated military veteran to be released.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
316816332_554547593348960_5847858337792627689_n.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fun fact in the early days of the Iraq war George Bush paid Mr Bout lots of cash for services rendered. Trump had 4 years to bring Whelan home and did nothing.

Oh! You like fun facts!! Here ya go!

Barack Obama released five senior Taliban leaders who were imprisoned in GITMO for an Army deserter named Bowe Bergdahl. Joe Biden releases the infamous Merchant of Death, Viktor Bout, for a basketball player, Brittney Griner, while a U.S. Marine, Paul Whalen, remains imprisoned in Russia.

Obama abandoned Americans to die in Benghazi Libya. Biden enabled 13 Americans to die and abandoned some 9000 Americans in Afghanistan.

Forgive me if I don’t see this as a day of celebration and rejoicing. All that happened is that celebrity culture won out over those who put their lives on the line for the celebrities.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh! You like fun facts!! Here ya go!

Barack Obama released five senior Taliban leaders who were imprisoned in GITMO for an Army deserter named Bowe Bergdahl. Joe Biden releases the infamous Merchant of Death, Viktor Bout, for a basketball player, Brittney Griner, while a U.S. Marine, Paul Whalen, remains imprisoned in Russia.

Obama abandoned Americans to die in Benghazi Libya. Biden enabled 13 Americans to die and abandoned some 9000 Americans in Afghanistan.

Forgive me if I don’t see this as a day of celebration and rejoicing. All that happened is that celebrity culture won out over those who put their lives on the line for the celebrities.
Before you guys shed too many tears for Paul Whelen, check him out.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im glad Brittney didnt die over there. Then we would've had to of paid for a golden casket and 5 funerals.

2f393d2f06408a06.jpeg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes yes, lets forget all about the Merchant of Death.

Surprised y'all havent gone ape shit over MoD, like y'all did with Kyle.
George W. Bush poured a lot of money to this merchant of death's pockets when his aircraft flew lots of missions for the US Military in Iraq from 2003-2005. Paul Whelan lost the right to be call a US Marine when the USMC kicked his ass out with a bad conduct discharge.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fun fact in the early days of the Iraq war George Bush paid Mr Bout lots of cash for services rendered. Trump had 4 years to bring Whelan home and did nothing.

Bush is one of yours, buddy.

Does THAT tell you something? It should. Why are you consistently aligning with war mongering shit fucks like Bush, Obama, Biden and the like?

So Admin.....why hasnt Biden released any of the people in federal prison with ridiculous sentences over WEED? And I dont mean those with more serious offenses who pled down. I mean weed crimes. Like the poor bastards in CA that Harris used to free labor?

Why do you think we give a shit if this woman gets released or not? She hates us all and hates the country.

People are not thrilled about letting this arms dealer lose.

It's incredible that you support crumbs tossed to the peasants. Biden did this to get votes. That's it. If he was a good person he would pick up where Trump left off with criminal justice reforms and freeing people whose lives were destroyed over fucking weed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
George W. Bush poured a lot of money to this merchant of death's pockets when his aircraft flew lots of missions for the US Military in Iraq from 2003-2005. Paul Whelan lost the right to be call a US Marine when the USMC kicked his ass out with a bad conduct discharge.

And YOU are the one who wants the Bush Republican party restored.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Question, Kyle killed 3 defending himself, but you see a Merchant of Death as something that dont matter? The NOW dont matter to you? Or only when kids and grandmas are getting run over does it tickle your fancy? Ok, maybe that was 3 questions. That might be a bit much for you, my apologies ahead of time, lulz.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Question, Kyle killed 3 defending himself, but you see a Merchant of Death as something that dont matter? The NOW dont matter to you? Or only when kids and grandmas are getting run over does it tickle your fancy? Ok, maybe that was 3 questions. That might be a bit much for you, my apologies ahead of time, lulz.
Kyle was not "Defending" himself. And I ever said Merchants of Death don't matter, do you want to know who the largest "Merchant of Death" is, it's you and me and the rest America, so save your crocodile tears, and look in the mirror.

Market share of the leading exporters of major weapons between 2017 and 2021, by country
CharacteristicShare of international arms exports
United States39%
Russia19%
France11%
China4.6%

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Kyle was not "Defending" himself. And I ever said Merchants of Death don't matter, do you want to know who the largest "Merchant of Death" is, it's you and me and the rest America, so save your crocodile tears, and look in the mirror.

Market share of the leading exporters of major weapons between 2017 and 2021, by country
CharacteristicShare of international arms exports
United States39%
Russia19%
France11%
China4.6%

I believe Kyle proved himself without a shadow of doubt in court, silly head lol.

Dont you go blaming us lol, "Fast and Furious" and leaving millions of dollars of weaponry behind in another country dont help matters. Or arming Ukraine with no accountability either.

I believe our country's citizens have a right to arm themselves. I do not believe in arming other countries for political/globalist gain.

And I dont see how trading a Merchant of Death for a basketball player makes sense either.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
I believe Kyle proved himself without a shadow of doubt in court, silly head lol.

Dont you go blaming us lol, "Fast and Furious" and leaving millions of dollars of weaponry behind in another country dont help matters. Or arming Ukraine with no accountability either.

I believe our country's citizens have a right to arm themselves. I do not believe in arming other countries for political/globalist gain.

And I dont see how trading a Merchant of Death for a basketball player makes sense either.
Paul Whelan and his Twin brother accept it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Accept what? Our government is corrupt?
“I am so glad that Brittney Griner is on her way home,” David Whelan, Paul’s twin brother, said in a statement Thursday
. “As the family member of a Russian hostage, I can literally only imagine the joy she will have, being reunited with her loved ones, and in time for the holidays. There is no greater success than for a wrongful detainee to be free and for them to go home. The Biden Administration made the right decision to bring Ms. Griner home, and to make the deal that was possible, rather than waiting for one that wasn’t going to happen.”

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
“I am so glad that Brittney Griner is on her way home,” David Whelan, Paul’s twin brother, said in a statement Thursday
. “As the family member of a Russian hostage, I can literally only imagine the joy she will have, being reunited with her loved ones, and in time for the holidays. There is no greater success than for a wrongful detainee to be free and for them to go home. The Biden Administration made the right decision to bring Ms. Griner home, and to make the deal that was possible, rather than waiting for one that wasn’t going to happen.”

So basically, Putin won, by getting a prized trophy, vs a turd like the US did. What a boss.

• Confused
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
So basically, Putin won, by getting a prized trophy, vs a turd like the US did. What a boss.
Why do you call Brittney a turd? because of some hysteria you heard about her from some right wing anger factory? Brittney wasn't kicked out of the Corp for Grand Larceny, your boy Whelan was.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Why do you call Brittney a turd? because of some hysteria you heard about her from some right wing anger factory?

She hates America, why take her, instead of someone that fought for America?