Sleepy Joe Biden gets Britney Griner released from the Russian Gulag.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You do know Whelan was caught with a thumb drive which allegedly held trade secrets he was given by a Russian, and he thought it was just "holiday pictures".
You bought that line. I bet if that thumb drive had Hunter penis pics on it, you'd fly to Russia yourself on your own dime to secure them.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh! You like fun facts!! Here ya go!

Barack Obama released five senior Taliban leaders who were imprisoned in GITMO for an Army deserter named Bowe Bergdahl. Joe Biden releases the infamous Merchant of Death, Viktor Bout, for a basketball player, Brittney Griner, while a U.S. Marine, Paul Whalen, remains imprisoned in Russia.

Obama abandoned Americans to die in Benghazi Libya. Biden enabled 13 Americans to die and abandoned some 9000 Americans in Afghanistan.

Forgive me if I don’t see this as a day of celebration and rejoicing. All that happened is that celebrity culture won out over those who put their lives on the line for the celebrities.
You really know how to gin up those stories. Nice job.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
:LOL3::LOL3:

so .... mean LOL

puff puff pass

How was that mean?

I've been called far worse by better people, X. You must be one thinned skinned little bitch

That's pretty basic how establishment cuck males talk to women. Hey at least someone felt it was some heavy hit, though.

• Confused
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
How was that mean?

I've been called far worse by better people, X. You must be one thinned skinned little bitch

That's pretty basic how establishment cuck males talk to women. Hey at least someone felt it was some heavy hit, though.
huh ??

do you EVER pass up a chancce to yammer on ?? seriously, it's not your duty to respond to absolutely everything ffs ....

cuck males ?? like yer signifigent other prolly sitting there while you yammer on an on 'shuddup I'm responding' :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
huh ??

do you EVER pass up a chancce to yammer on ?? seriously, it's not your duty to respond to absolutely everything ffs ....

cuck males ?? like yer signifigent other prolly sitting there while you yammer on an on 'shuddup I'm responding' :LOL3:

So while you were doing your self imposed duties of policing exchanges on a forum and counting peoples werdz, did you happen to notice you intruded on an exchange directly betwixt Admin and myself?

Yeah when my husband of the past decade speaks to me, I tend to answer him. Would like to come over and play ref to that as well? Let me know when I'm allowed to comment on comments directed at me?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
491784fb890daf8a.png