Slight warning about user Lily

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
if someone is fat .. what ?
some are vertically challenged
some are retardeded like DilpperOO
personally I'm thin, the Jamaican girl I bang calls me 'magga' ha ha .. but fuck if she don't ride my dick like a champ tho'
what I'm getting at is it takes all kinds .

You still Rocky your “Adidas” T-shirt, you grey haired loser?

don't get mad AGAIN !! LMFAO
control buddy..
it's an ADIDAS shirt .. I have many

He needs to breathe.

I had no clue you were so badass lol

Right?! I surprise myself.

lol

Making men cry online is my favorite. I’ve reduced a couple into blubbering messes in my day.
I bet Oak's tinder profile makes men cry. If they can't swipe to the left fast enough

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
personally I'm thin, the Jamaican girl I bang calls me 'magga' ha ha .. but fuck if she don't ride my dick like a champ tho'

control buddy..

He needs to breathe.

lol

Making men cry online is my favorite. I’ve reduced a couple into blubbering messes in my day.

giphy.gif

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

control buddy..

He needs to breathe.

lol

I bet Oak's tinder profile makes men cry. If they can't swipe to the left fast enough

You act like the men are any better. They say there are plenty of fish in the sea. You know what else the sea has a lot of? GARBAGE.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

control buddy..

He needs to breathe.

lol

You act like the men are any better. They say there are plenty of fish in the sea. You know what else the sea has a lot of? GARBAGE.

Some people throw the garbage back and then are tempted to pick the shit up they threw away again. What do you call that?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

control buddy..

He needs to breathe.

lol

Some people throw the garbage back and then are tempted to pick the shit up they threw away again. What do you call that?

Desperation?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

control buddy..

He needs to breathe.

lol

Desperation?

Ya think? Pitiful, just pitiful.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I call it Oak raging with jelly cause no man would attempt to catipult a rubber dong into her trout trap from a hundred yards away let alone mount that fucking warthog

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

control buddy..
You look like a creep you grey haired homo. Not fat, but creepy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

control buddy..

He needs to breathe.

lol

Desperation?

Honestly, I think if they can’t heal on their own that they need Reiki to help release that connection.

But that’s just me…. I connect hard with my lovers and I was prone to being attracted to emotionally unavailable men for years. I’m content now because he is my ROCK and I’ve prayed for this man for so many years that I appreciate him and I’m going to keep working on ME in addition to our relationship so we keep the love bubble in tact. He also wants this to work for the rest of our lives… and that is key to have both partners contributing equally to ensure each-others needs are met.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

control buddy..

He needs to breathe.

lol

Desperation?

Honestly, I think if they can’t heal on their own that they need Reiki to help release that connection.

But that’s just me…. I connect hard with my lovers and I was prone to being attracted to emotionally unavailable men for years. I’m content now because he is my ROCK and I’ve prayed for this man for so many years that I appreciate him and I’m going to keep working on ME in addition to our relationship so we keep the love bubble in tact. He also wants this to work for the rest of our lives… and that is key to have both partners contributing equally to ensure each-others needs are met.

You talk about “partners”?? Seriously??

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

control buddy..

He needs to breathe.

lol

Desperation?

Some people just love drama in their personal relationships.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

control buddy..

He needs to breathe.

lol

Desperation?

We can be madly in love with our partners AND fuck junkies… the possibilities are endless!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

control buddy..

He needs to breathe.

lol

Desperation?

We can be madly in love with our partners AND fuck junkies… the possibilities are endless!

That's some twisted shit though.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

control buddy..

He needs to breathe.

lol

Desperation?

Which part?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

control buddy..

He needs to breathe.

lol

Desperation?

Which part?

Fucking a junkie when you love your partner.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

control buddy..

He needs to breathe.

lol

Desperation?

Which part?

I’m faithful so I know nothing about this madness lol

I understand the male ego tho… and they are far too insecure to have competition. If they allow it, then they don’t value the woman/relationship.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

control buddy..

He needs to breathe.

lol

Desperation?

Which part?

I understand the male ego tho… and they are far too insecure to have competition. If they allow it, then they don’t value the woman/relationship.

There is nothing like pricking the ego of an insecure male. Jesus Christ, hell hath no demon like a male scorned.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

control buddy..

He needs to breathe.

lol

Desperation?

Which part?

There is nothing like pricking the ego of an insecure male. Jesus Christ, hell hath no demon like a male scorned.
Hell hath no fury like a fat girl at an all you can eat buffet you raging symbol of unmitigated gluttony

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

control buddy..

He needs to breathe.

lol

Desperation?

Which part?

He looked me in the eyes and said if you cheat on me, I will kill you.

He didn’t say it to intimidate me and I wasn’t scared… he said it because he loves me so much that he knows he would be so betrayed that he would go mad and murder me if he caught me with another man.

I just held him and reassured him that I won’t… you have to build that trust so they dive deeper into your soul.

I don’t want halfassed love tho.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

control buddy..
You look like a creep you grey haired homo. Not fat, but creepy

but why yOO mad tho'
because I'm not ?? \

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha swollen assed fuck lolololol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

control buddy..

He needs to breathe.

lol

Desperation?

Which part?

He didn’t say it to intimidate me and I wasn’t scared… he said it because he loves me so much that he knows he would be so betrayed that he would go mad and murder me if he caught me with another man.

I just held him and reassured him that I won’t… you have to build that trust so they dive deeper into your soul.

Well, that's frightening. I have never cheated in a relationship. I figure you should own your shit and break up if it's not working out.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

control buddy..

He needs to breathe.

lol

Desperation?

Which part?

Hell hath no fury like a fat girl at an all you can eat buffet you raging symbol of unmitigated gluttony

Shoot… my sexual fantasy is 14 hours of sleep followed by an all you can eat breakfast buffet lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

control buddy..

He needs to breathe.

lol

Desperation?

Which part?

Well, that's frightening. I have never cheated in a relationship. I figure you should own your shit and break up if it's not working out.

I wasn’t frightened tho. I prefer him to be honest so I understand him and all his emotions. He is my primal savage alpha beast.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

control buddy..

He needs to breathe.

lol

Desperation?

Which part?

I wasn’t frightened tho. I prefer him to be honest so I understand him and all his emotions. He is my primal savage alpha beast.

I would especially never cheat on that kind of man. :Disagree:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

control buddy..

He needs to breathe.

lol

Desperation?

Which part?

I would especially never cheat on that kind of man. :Disagree:
Like you have many options to cheat to being with :LOL3: