So folks are saying...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
when i read you.. you read like that nigger X here or his twin sister.. that ain't no fucking compliment. to be quite frank yous two should do a murder suicide asap since he tried to rape you in front of them kids of his.. or yours.. whatever. the end.
Man, you still mad I left a gape in yer maw so large the family dildo won't fit anymoar ?? yeahhhh sorry about that :LOL3: :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOL Dove and biggly

AmazingVainCobra-size_restricted.gif
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Last I heard she was going by the name of Miss Piggy…she squealed something or other about there being a method to her madness??

sexy-bacon.gif

They are all asshurt just because I said Murds gross BF fingers children.

After they spent months using my kids as forum ammo.

Go figure, eh?

How you doing Breaky? Have a good holiday?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Go figure, eh?

No one said that your daughters were fingered by the stepdad.

No one.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Go figure, eh?

Sounds about right!

Yeah just cruising this time around. Keeping it local and enjoying the fine weather we’re having. Are you guys still having that cold snap?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No one said that your daughters were fingered by the stepdad.

No one.

So?

You guys have used a private incident and LIED and claimed my daughter "solicites dick pics from grown men" and Murd claimed shes 12 and doing this.

You constantly rush in to claim my children being abused.

Perhaps dont dish it out if you guys cannot take it? It's not like I accused him of fingering HER kids.

You guys get all sanctimonious all of a sudden when its YOU getting the shit you dish out. All acting like I'm mad and im just laughing.

So Oak what kids will I be "dumping" on my husband tonight? I have an adult daughter who is currently at work. A 17 year old who is currently at a friends house. And a 6 year old who is on her weekly babba visit. You know what I find interesting? The concept that children can be DUMPED on their OWN FATHER.

Pretty misogynist wording there, dont you think? Is it a shit mom move for mothers to want a break from the kids when the DAD comes home? Clearly that doesnt apply to me because I only have 1 young child right now who is just wonderful to be around.....but I mean other moms who DO have a house full of littles?

Do you think fathers shouldnt have to give their wives a break and spend time with their kids?

I think that "dump them on dad" thing came from Murds hatred and resentment for her boyfriends children mother. The last guy she had? Same complaints. She hated the kids mom, called her an abuser, et...complained the mom "dumped" the kid on the dad.

I suppose you could say I "dumped" my daughter on her grandmother today since it's literally grandma's weekly night.....I think that's a really sad way to view children though.

Personally I dont buy into that thinking at all. But then I also dont expect the person I call to make their family shut up and go away either so. Different strokes.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So?

You guys have used a private incident and LIED and claimed my daughter "solicites dick pics from grown men" and Murd claimed shes 12 and doing this.

You constantly rush in to claim my children being abused.

Perhaps dont dish it out if you guys cannot take it? It's not like I accused him of fingering HER kids.

You guys get all sanctimonious all of a sudden when its YOU getting the shit you dish out. All acting like I'm mad and im just laughing.

So Oak what kids will I be "dumping" on my husband tonight? I have an adult daughter who is currently at work. A 17 year old who is currently at a friends house. And a 6 year old who is on her weekly babba visit. You know what I find interesting? The concept that children can be DUMPED on their OWN FATHER.

Pretty misogynist wording there, dont you think? Is it a shit mom move for mothers to want a break from the kids when the DAD comes home? Clearly that doesnt apply to me because I only have 1 young child right now who is just wonderful to be around.....but I mean other moms who DO have a house full of littles?

Do you think fathers shouldnt have to give their wives a break and spend time with their kids?

I think that "dump them on dad" thing came from Murds hatred and resentment for her boyfriends children mother. The last guy she had? Same complaints. She hated the kids mom, called her an abuser, et...complained the mom "dumped" the kid on the dad.

I suppose you could say I "dumped" my daughter on her grandmother today since it's literally grandma's weekly night.....I think that's a really sad way to view children though.

Personally I dont buy into that thinking at all.

I'm actually sad you guise have to be like that .
imo the first to step away and ignore this shit and pay attention to me wins the internet for 2022 ...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sounds about right!

Yeah just cruising this time around. Keeping it local and enjoying the fine weather we’re having. Are you guys still having that cold snap?

No thank God! It warmed up to a whole 25 degrees LOL

I had to shut my fucking water off because the pipes were threatening to freeze. And I winterized!

So tomorrow I gotta get under the damn trailor and figure out why. I think my heat tape isnt working.

Fun stuff! I cant wait to move lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm actually sad you guise have to be like that .
imo the first to step away and ignore this shit and pay attention to me wins the internet for 2022 ...

X to be fair i totally ignored this for months and she kept coming here asking for it.

I try to keep humor in it at least.

If people turn like that what else can you do? May as well have fun with it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
No thank God! It warmed up to a whole 25 degrees LOL

I had to shut my fucking water off because the pipes were threatening to freeze. And I winterized!

So tomorrow I gotta get under the damn trailor and figure out why. I think my heat tape isnt working.

Fun stuff! I cant wait to move lol.
Tape the metal joiners too. I’d wrap them twice over.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Tape the metal joiners too. I’d wrap them twice over.

I put heat tape, insulation and then covered it with....pool noodles.

I'm thinking about using spray cellulose to insult them (at the joints) but I'm not sure if that's a good idea.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I put heat tape, insulation and then covered it with....pool noodles.

I'm thinking about using spray cellulose to insult them (at the joints) but I'm not sure if that's a good idea.
That rapid expanding foam could work well. At least for the fact that you’re probably working upside down. I’ve used it to insulate the inside of shipping containers and it was awesome.