So folks are saying...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Weird, I bet she would have sent one to me. I think you’re full of shit. Go tell Caddy Culo

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
This rumor is HIGHlarious since it temporarily suspends the member’s disbelief. It’s a well known fact she shares a bed with an Esquire who believes in science.

People need to stop being so thirsty :GiggleBitch:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
7e36359ad6271aedf0b593dbc5cb2a24.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
AIDsmin

something about him wanting to suck cock

how did I do?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It was buried in teh shoutbox. Such hilarity ought to be preserved for posterity.
last night the classics came out

So there Murdy was, in a moment of girl power bragging about how her romantic interest likes to slap her ass as she enters the room. And without skipping a beat Poark lumbers on in to recant that one time 38 years ago when some 9 year old feral miscreant who lacked proper upbringing grabbed her ass.

She seemed so excited to share.. nevermind the fact that the fucking context was all off and made her look like "holy shit that left an indelible imprint in your romantic fantasies didn't it?
:LOL3:

OP
OP
No One

No One

Factory Bastard
last night the classics came out

So there Murdy was, in a moment of girl power bragging about how her romantic interest likes to slap her ass as she enters the room. And without skipping a beat Poark lumbers on in to recant that one time 38 years ago when some 9 year old feral miscreant who lacked proper upbringing grabbed her ass.

She seemed so excited to share.. nevermind the fact that the fucking context was all off and made her look like "holy shit that left an indelible imprint in your romantic fantasies didn't it?
:LOL3:
She used to make threats that those now-grown former delinquents were going to beat up people who made fun of her online. I guess they managed to overcome their differences.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
She used to make threats that those now-grown former delinquents were going to beat up people who made fun of her online. I guess they managed to overcome their differences.
LMAO

no way

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
she was so proud to share that a little boy had found her ass interesting enough to touch tho

all those years ago

nevermind the fact that kids love petting zoos and this one probably thought santa delivered a circus elephant to his doorstep.

and that's the saddest part of it all. In the 38 years since she cannot provide a single example of a man expressing sexual interest in her to match Murdy's braggart revelations.

If you ever wondered what keeps the misery afloat? Now you know. Straight from the hogbeast's mouth.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
This rumor is HIGHlarious since it temporarily suspends the member’s disbelief. It’s a well known fact she shares a bed with an Esquire who believes in science.

People need to stop being so thirsty :GiggleBitch:

Please stop with the ebonics attempts, Albino Miss Piggy.

Thanks in advance.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
She frontin like she gonna bring the throw down. Fat ass can't throw a frisbee.

She looks like she needs to be fetchin' it.
Strength, facts facts brah.

But like, you know, it be about that January six shit man and like yo Ukraine be holding it down like a muthafucka. word up.

FoulOwl

Factory Bastard
didn't she baby sit Will Smith as a kid? when he didn't feed her as much as she wanted he'd be slapped around a bit.. ? thats why the whole slap with Chris Rock thing happened.. nigger was having flashbacks of her eating up his whole daddy and mommy literally. fuck who knows the actually number that went missing in that hood at that time. all because that worthless fat fucking cunt couldn't say once NO!!!!!! to her hungry. now she is in Cali.. so that's where all John Goodman's fat went in her belly..

can't we all have a meet up and have US all a hunting trip.. see who can shoot off the most fat off of her. Naw not kill... you can't kill that abomination

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
didn't she baby sit Will Smith as a kid? when he didn't feed her as much as she wanted he'd be slapped around a bit.. ? thats why the whole slap with Chris Rock thing happened.. nigger was having flashbacks of her eating up his whole daddy and mommy literally. fuck who knows the actually number that went missing in that hood at that time. all because that worthless fat fucking cunt couldn't say once NO!!!!!! to her hungry. now she is in Cali.. so that's where all John Goodman's fat went in her belly..

can't we all have a meet up and have US all a hunting trip.. see who can shoot off the most fat off of her. Naw not kill... you can't kill that abomination
ur the oxygen thief id WISH ud try 2 loot

• Winner
Reactions: X

FoulOwl

Factory Bastard
ur the oxygen thief id WISH ud try 2 loot
when i read you.. you read like that nigger X here or his twin sister.. that ain't no fucking compliment. to be quite frank yous two should do a murder suicide asap since he tried to rape you in front of them kids of his.. or yours.. whatever. the end.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
when i read you.. you read like that nigger X here or his twin sister.. that ain't no fucking compliment. to be quite frank yous two should do a murder suicide asap since he tried to rape you in front of them kids of his.. or yours.. whatever. the end.
rope and a branch - not worth a bullet