Don't worry folks - Biden is blundering back better and the economy is shedding jobs

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Get woke, go broke. I notice Disney doesn't pull this shit in communist China or in the middle east. Meanwhile in the US Disney's latest release tells children that police are racist and wish to genocide black people and that all white people, and only white people are racist.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You'd think that after 8 years of a black president normal people would want to highlight the progress America has made as a whole since the dark ages of segregation

but no, it seems like it's only getting worse. It's almost as if the democrat war planners huddled together and noticed the dream of Martin Luther King beginning to materialize in a tangible way and became enraged at the prospect.

Again, dems will apply the utmost pressure on the black community to believe they are targets of some overarching secret society which is out to enslave them because they are fully aware that the black community as a whole consists of some of the most morally upright people in the country and their depravity won't fly with these people unless they present them with a bigger and bolder enemy to worry about.

And the most ironic thing of it all? The democrat party IS the overarching society that is out to enslave them.

How else do you explain abject poverty and dismal scholastic levels in black communities which have been controlled by democrats for decades? Why does Baltimore, a city which has been under the influence of democratic leadership at every level from the head of state to the local school board for ,what, 30 years now show ZERO progress? And why is it that under 8 years of the first black president who is himself a democrat have conditions only steadily declined?

In the 1700's black people were prohibited from attending school. Nowadays democrats simply make sure their schools, while technically there and available to them, don't actually teach their children. Net effect? The same. Illiteracy

And not a single one of the leftist rodents who pontificate constantly about racism around here will address these points I make in a clear and concise manner. That's how you know what I say is the truth.

*spits -- you fucking democrats disgust me in every way imaginable

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You'd think that after 8 years of a black president normal people would want to highlight the progress America has made as a whole since the dark ages of segregation

but no, it seems like it's only getting worse. It's almost as if the democrat war planners huddled together and noticed the dream of Martin Luther King beginning to materialize in a tangible way and became enraged at the prospect.

Again, dems will apply the utmost pressure on the black community to believe they are targets of some overarching secret society which is out to enslave them because they are fully aware that the black community as a whole consists of some of the most morally upright people in the country and their depravity won't fly with these people unless they present them with a bigger and bolder enemy to worry about.

And the most ironic thing of it all? The democrat party IS the overarching society that is out to enslave them.

How else do you explain abject poverty and dismal scholastic levels in black communities which have been controlled by democrats for decades? Why does Baltimore, a city which has been under the influence of democratic leadership at every level from the head of state to the local school board for ,what, 30 years now show ZERO progress? And why is it that under 8 years of the first black president who is himself a democrat have conditions only steadily declined?

In the 1700's black people were prohibited from attending school. Nowadays democrats simply make sure their schools, while technically there and available to them, don't actually teach their children. Net effect? The same. Illiteracy

And not a single one of the leftist rodents who pontificate constantly about racism around here will address these points I make in a clear and concise manner. That's how you know what I say is the truth.

*spits -- you fucking democrats disgust me in every way imaginable

There is not only a lack of progress.....these areas rot and deteriorate to the level of 3rd world. And everything other parties try to do to HELP the situation gets hysterically twisted into something completely different.

I'll never forget Admin claim School Choice was "segregation". That shows how most of these white democrat voters or progs absolutely dont even CARE about our neighbors or the plight of anyone. They grab superficial bullshit to cling to, spread hatred and manufacture a whole fake dragon to slay at the expense of struggling poor people.

They are WORSE than the racists of the past. Exploitive sociopaths that cannot be talked to or reasoned with because they are so enmeshed in larping some hateful version of "civil rights" while ignoring all of the real problems created by the party of death and enslavement they mindlessly support.

Why should Admin care about the literacy rates and the condition of the schools when that doesnt serve his ego? All so many of them care about is hating other Americans. They dont give a single fuck what happens to anyone....they just love the high of hatred and pretending they are heros....they need a mirror held to them badly so they can see what they truly are and what they are truly doing.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
the modern democrat faithful are worse than the KKK

at least with the KKK one knows where they stand right off rip.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even Joe Manchin, a democrat, admits the Biden administration is "intentionally trying to starve Americans of energy and prevent domestic production even though we have plentiful domestic supplies which could be tapped.". Democrats are deliberately trying to impoverish Americans, make our country dependent upon hostile foreign powers, destroy the middle class. Worse, their policies only increase greenhouse gas production globally and do not reduce it at all.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

They are nothing less than criminal enemies of the people.