Don’t worry. When gas reaches 10 bucks a gallon you will turn into a butterfly

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
California is burning down because of poor planning. Less investment into the roaches of society and more into desalination plants would work wonders.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
California is burning down because of poor planning. Less investment into the roaches of society and more into desalination plants would work wonders.

Like I said, you’re as dumb as the cum

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I paid $5.15/gal for regular near the Chicongo yesterday.

...why that's wonderful Lokmeer!

The higher the better!

That provides ya wid da incentive ta spend yer money on a Primus for yer next car!

Ditch the Gas Guzzlers and go green.... @Lokmar!

If you don't do it for yerself then at least do it for the environment Bud.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I paid $5.15/gal for regular near the Chicongo yesterday.

...why that's wonderful Lokmeer!

The higher the better!

That provides ya wid da incentive ta spend yer money on a Primus for yer next car!

Ditch the Gas Guzzlers and go green.... @Lokmar!

If you don't do it for yerself then at least do it for the environment Bud.
Its all good. My company paid for it. Dinner too!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As California prepares to be burned down via its on going drought, via climate change. Hope ya survive it.

The water shortages were literally caused by Newsom. He ordered two reservoirs drained and dismantled then had mtiple other release most of their water to flow into the sea unused in the name of the "environment". Now, we have water shortages because of the idiotic short term choices he made.

As for the fires even the Biden department of forestry has admitted it is mostly due to bad forest management. To much built up fuel caused by a century of putting out every fire and not letting the natural burn process work.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
As California prepares to be burned down via its on going drought, via climate change. Hope ya survive it.

The water shortages were literally caused by Newsom. He ordered two reservoirs drained and dismantled then had mtiple other release most of their water to flow into the sea unused in the name of the "environment". Now, we have water shortages because of the idiotic short term choices he made.

As for the fires even the Biden department of forestry has admitted it is mostly due to bad forest management. To much built up fuel caused by a century of putting out every fire and not letting the natural burn process work.
Newsom purposely has created the greatest drought in recorded history just to fuck over the rural MAGA simps.

No one likes expensive gas, but it amuses me to no that the ones screaming and crying about Gas, are the assholes that like to make us think they are rich sonsabitches, quit whining and have your driver make sure the tires are aired up, and have him slow it down a bit.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
ee8ae0c0-47ff-4621-98a8-f651be0eeb0f-cent02-7fu9o2c88zt3te2ghle_original.jpg

Governor Newsom How you fuck up Lake Mead so bad?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

houseboat vacays on mead are the best

I think he is done. They got someone to run as a Republican who will resonate with the vibes out here. I’m hopeful.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

houseboat vacays on mead are the best

I think he is done. They got someone to run as a Republican who will resonate with the vibes out here. I’m hopeful.
I don't pay too much attention to "him", but I will say he lost a few points of whatever esteem I may have ha for him, when I realized he had been married to Guilfoyle (?)

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I recently spent whatever spare cash I had on computer upgrades & new software. Given what you guys are paying for gas, car parts & repairs, it seems like money better spent & a bargain by comparison.

Actually since hi tech has taken a hit lately they're offering their products at firesaleast prices. While everything is goin up and up, tech products have been slashed by as much as 50%.

So as they fall in price tech stuff has actually experienced deflation as opposed to inflation.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I recently spent whatever spare cash I had on computer upgrades & new software. Given what you guys are paying for gas, car parts & repairs, it seems like money better spent & a bargain by comparison.

Actually since hi tech has taken a hit lately they're offering their products at firesaleast prices. While everything is goin up and up, tech products have been slashed by as much as 50%.

So as they fall in price tech stuff has actually experienced deflation as opposed to inflation.

this industry is always hit hardest during recessions

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well...the recession doesn't appear to have hit the coffee industry that much.

Used ta be $1 Canadiana cup which is .75 - .80 usd. Now it's like a whopping $2.75! $2 to $2.25 usd a cup. That was just 2 yes ago.

I think I'm gonna pull out the coffee grinder/maker soon.

At today's prices it no longer makes sense ta go out for that morning cuppa java.

Starting this week I'm just gonna make it myself coffee grinder n all.

Coffee shop'll get the axe soon unfortunately.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Used ta be $1 Canadiana cup which is .75 - .80 usd. Now it's like a whopping $2.75! $2 to $2.25 usd a cup.

At today's prices it no longer makes sense ta go out for that morning cuppa java.

I almost never buy coffee on the road, I do have a minor sweet tooth for a Mocha, so approx. every 18 months I might pull in and buy one.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Used ta be $1 Canadiana cup which is .75 - .80 usd. Now it's like a whopping $2.75! $2 to $2.25 usd a cup. That was just 2 yes ago.

Coffee shop'll get the axe soon unfortunately.

My fiancé is frugal as well… he was horrified by my Starbucks addiction but coming out of Seattle soggy & foggy wasn’t an easy transition.

He bought an espresso maker and has vowed to be my morning barista bitch for eternity. I blow him regularly for this convenience.

Reactions: Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My fiancé is frugal as well… he was horrified by my Starbucks addiction but coming out of Seattle soggy & foggy wasn’t an easy transition.

It sure is soggy & foggy today up in the Pacific Northwest @Murdock!

vancam.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

It sure is soggy & foggy today up in the Pacific Northwest @Murdock!

vancam.jpg

Summers are perfection. Not too hot and stunningly gorgeous with sun and trees everywhere. Plus you have the Pacific Ocean cliffside :Happy5:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was a bit disappointed that Schenburger only got 3% of the vote as he seemed to be a pretty level headed centrist. It was clear Newscum was afraid of going 1 vs 1 with him because he got his Democrat machine to spend $40 million propping up the Republican nominee.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden said he would shut down all drilling, he has pretty much done just that, and idiot leftists are surprised and want to pretend it wasn't theor fault.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuck no. The last time I tried public transit it took 3 hours to go 10 miles to work. It was also crowded and a homeless drug addict shit himself then smeared it on a bus window.

Never again.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My guess you’ll change your way of thinking or pay more. Easy Peasy